Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:11 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

According to http://www.sounds2move.de/start.htm (there is no info on official site or myspace) and blabbermouth Nienke stated

"I've been suffering currently from strong heart palpitations combined with difficulty in breathing when performing or undertaking heavy activities and followed up by severe migraine and extreme tiredness.

"Although seeking medical advice, the problem seems to get worse instead of better. At a certain point my situation forces me now to cancel a few shows… Being young and stubborn (and eager to perform) I would like to keep pushing myself to get on stage. Now, more research to the nature of this affliction leads me to the conclusion that I have to follow my doctor's advice and take care of myself and my current situation.

"This must be one of the hardest decisions ever, and it brings me to tears to bow out right at this crucial and beautiful period for the band, my band-mates, the fans, and all the people we work with (Metal Blade, our booking-agencies, our management). However, I want to get well again, I want to be able to give the audience what they deserve. Lately I felt I couldn't give you my best.... and that's the only way I want to do it.

"I want to thank each and every one for coming to our shows, buying our album and supporting us in the past few months. Knowing that you guys are out there will surely help me to get back on my feet again. And as Schwarzenegger once said: I'll be back!!!!"

They say that the German tour and MFVF appearance is cancelled!
God, please let it be a mistake, a fake rumour

that's awful Crying or Very sad
Autumn was the only band left that I wanted to see

If its tue...
Replacement: Diablo Swing Orchestra pleeeeease
there will be in Belgium for Blikfest so it seems ideal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Frozen-me on 13/10/2007, 09:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:11 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nemesis

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:37 pm Post subject: Re: Nienke cancels MFVF appearance (?) Reply with quote

that's some crappy news then. i hope they can make it. i'd love to see them live.

Frozen-me wrote:

If its tue...
Replacement: Diablo Swing Orchestra pleeeeease
there will be in Belgium for Blikfest so it seems ideal

+1 Smile

Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:39 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

There can't be more sad news for me
After AF cancelled, Autumn was the only band that worthed making this trip
Its not a band that I can hope to see anytime soon in Greece

I wholeheart hope and pray they can make it

Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:51 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

A german one can enlight us:

"Autum müssen Tour absagen
Lange hatten wir euch die vom METAL HAMMER präsentierte Autum-Tour angekündigt, jetzt müssen wir sie euch leider absagen.

Der bereits bekannte Kranlheitsfall von Sängerin Nienke hat die niederländischen Gothic Metal-Hoffnungsträger Autumn leider dazu gezwungen, die Tour komplett abzusagen.

Schon vorher hatten die Gigs vom 5. und 12. Oktober wegen einer schweren Erkrankung von Sängerin Nienke abgesagt werden müssen - METAL HAMMER berichtete.

Leider wurde die Herz- und Atem-Probleme der Autumn-Sängerin nicht besser, so dass schweren Herzens jetzt die ganzen Tour abgesagt wurde.

Wenn es News über Nachholtermine gibt, erfahrt ihr das natürlich beim METAL HAMMER!

Alle weiteren Tour-Präsentationen, wie zum Beispiel Nightwish, findet ihr natürlich auch hier!"

That's what I found Metal Hammer Germany, one of the promoters of their german tour

Nemesis

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:53 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

well, that only says they cancelled the German tour. maybe they'll take a week off to recover and kick ass at MFVF?

Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 08:58 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

yeah but the German tour only starts 3 days before mfvf

if they wanted a week off to recover for MFVF they would have cancelled the dates after MFVF
Although MFVF is a very important festival to them i don't think they will do that
Even though that's what I wish for right now

Nemesis

PostPosted: 12/10/2007, 09:02 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

oh right... i completely lost track of time this week Laughing yeah, in that way it would indeed be possible for them to cancel. let's hope for the best, though.

Visit poster’s website
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 12:13 am Post subject: Autumn Reply with quote

Will be gutted if Autumn cancel. However Nienke health is more important than anything else. Lets hope they do make it but if not lets wish Nienke and the band all the best for the future. Crying or Very sad

Cheers Keith47424
LegendLand

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 06:01 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

"Nachdem die Niederländer AUTUMN bereits die Konzerte am 5. und 12. Oktober abgesagt hat, fallen nun auch die anstehenden Headliner-Auftritte in Deutschland vom 17. bis 23. Oktober weg."

After cancelling their concerts on octobre the 5th and 12th, also the Headliner-Concerts from octobre the 17th until 23rd are cancelled by Autumn.

I guess, they won´t come to MFVF either.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 08:38 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Its official now
www.autumn-band.com

Due to acute and unfortunately serious health problems of Autumn's singer Nienke we have to inform you that all shows for October will be cancelled.
We will keep you updated on her situation and the planning of upcoming shows. At the moment we cannot confirm a new tour period thus the tickets for the German dates can be returned at the box offices, where they have been purchased.

Autumn's statement:
"We very much regret the situation and promise to make it up to you in a later stage! Besides this first of all we wish Nienke well and hope to have her back on stage with us any time soon."

Get well soon Ninx Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My last hope is that DSO will get their position

refereestef

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 08:54 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I so wanted to see Autumn but health is above all

I hope the organisators find a good replacement
DSO seems the best replacement since there aren't any other big bands available
Nemesis

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 09:11 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

bummer. oh well... at least they made the right decision.

now we have to wait for the mighty organization to make up for the loss...

Visit poster’s website
dark wimgs

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 10:00 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

It's vary sad, of course! But I hope she'll stay well for returning great!
AracneMorgana

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 03:37 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

awwwwwwwwww noooooooooooooo i SO wanted to see them live Sad they were one of the main reasons for me to go to the festival Sad it seems i still have to wait long time to see this amazing band Sad (it's not easy for me living in Spain getting to see them live...)

get well very soon Ninx!!!

and now the organisators have to look for a replacement? then, i'd suggest Diablo Swing Orchestra... it's the only band i can think of right now that would slighty compensate this terrible loss Sad
Hell's Angi

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 06:10 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

this is getting worse and worse, this is the second band i really wanted to see that cancelled (other was af of course), and afaik krypteria also cancelled (at least i read it somewhere) and they are another band i would have liked to see.
now there are only 3 bands left i want to see, so the question i'm thinking about is: are those 3 bands worth the 200 € i invested in this trip? i know others invested even more, which makes it even worse for them.

well, i can totally understand why autumn had to cancel this, i just think it sucks. and i'm still mad at af for cancelling, cause they did it for touring the damn u.s....
Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:19 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website