Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 07:57 pm Post subject: Nienke sick Reply with quote

Gutted, devestated, BOOOOOO HOOOOOO Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad The main thing though is that Nienke gets well soon. Was going also to see Autumn so I am really sad. Lets not forget though that Nienke health is more important than entertain us. GET WELL SOON LOVE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 07:57 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 10:01 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Hell's Angi wrote:

now there are only 3 bands left i want to see, so the question i'm thinking about is: are those 3 bands worth the 200 € i invested in this trip? i know others invested even more, which makes it even worse for them.

I'm left with only Draconian and I paid more than 400 euros (airplane, tickets, bus, hotel)
Sad Sad
But its not the organisation's fault and certainly not Autumn's
I just hope for that one replacement that will do it for me

Visit poster’s website MSN
Laurent

PostPosted: 13/10/2007, 10:04 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Too bad, it will be difficult to find a decent remplacement, especially just 1 week before. Gook luck to the organisation & do for the best.
Hell's Angi

PostPosted: 14/10/2007, 05:25 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Hell's Angi wrote:

now there are only 3 bands left i want to see, so the question i'm thinking about is: are those 3 bands worth the 200 € i invested in this trip? i know others invested even more, which makes it even worse for them.

I'm left with only Draconian and I paid more than 400 euros (airplane, tickets, bus, hotel)
Sad Sad
But its not the organisation's fault and certainly not Autumn's
I just hope for that one replacement that will do it for me

you were one of those i had in mind when i said others paid even more...that really sucks...
i'm more lucky, there are still 3 bands i want to see.
i don't blame anyone cause this is no one's fault. and of course nienke's health is more important. it's just another damn bad news after af cancelled...
Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Uruthar

PostPosted: 14/10/2007, 09:22 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

this must be an extremely frustrating moment, I think mostly for the organisation...
I'dd simply suggest making these 30-35-40min playtimes longer if there really can't be found a replacement (because every time that 15min break...)

but I'll just wait for an announcement about it
Prisoner

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 10:27 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

I learned about it just yesterday, poor Nienke, I wish her the best

That's a "good" moment for DSO to perform, as I remember they were asked by many people to replace AF
Islander

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:24 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Aw i just red it on their official website, it is stupid, will there be a change in the schedule then or is there a substitute? :p
But there are still lots of bands i want to see
delain
epica
leaves eyes
draconian
imperia
Sirenia
so still some good reasons to look forward! c you all there.

Last edited by Islander on 15/10/2007, 03:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MSN
refereestef

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:27 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

why hasn't the organisation announced it yet?
What are they waiting?Haven't they found a replacement?
I hope they won't just tell us that they will split the time of Autumn to other bands cause I'll be really pissed
That's just an excuse not to waste money
We will see those bands anyway, we paid for one more
Islander

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:31 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

refereestef wrote:
why hasn't the organisation announced it yet?
What are they waiting?Haven't they found a replacement?
I hope they won't just tell us that they will split the time of Autumn to other bands cause I'll be really pissed
That's just an excuse not to waste money
We will see those bands anyway, we paid for one more

I think when u look for a replacement, it should be the same quality as the band that cancelled, so its not easy to find one, in one week. and if they find a band, then it will be not a famous band. maybe a Local band :p or maybe a band that played on friday and accepts to play also on saturday. thats also an option.
MSN
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:36 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

I think i've made it clear everywhere that DSO are available and willing to play in MFVF Laughing
I've been saying that since AF cancelled and I can see that other people want them too

And frankly they are the only good band left and available

edit: I agree with refereestef, it would be a really let down if they don't replace Autumn's position Evil or Very Mad

AracneMorgana

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:52 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

i'd hate to see a change in the schedule, i prefer a replacement, and i agree that DSO would be a great choice!
Nemesis

PostPosted: 15/10/2007, 03:54 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

they (the organization) are probably already trying to work things out on how to solve this. i'm pretty sure they'll do the right thing or else we just have to bring some extra whips... Laughing

*cough*D:S:O*cough*

Visit poster’s website
LegendLand

PostPosted: 16/10/2007, 06:08 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

or Lahannya Cool

http://www.myspace.com/lahannya

they´re friends with Autumn, too Laughing
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 16/10/2007, 09:51 am Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

They were going to support them in Germany tour
They are pretty unknown but good guys Cool

Darius Renfield

PostPosted: 16/10/2007, 12:05 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems Reply with quote

Lahannya (+1)

LegendLand wrote:
or Lahannya Cool

http://www.myspace.com/lahannya

they´re friends with Autumn, too Laughing
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:55 pm Post subject: Autumn cancels appearance due to serious health problems

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website