Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which bands have you been listening to lately?
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic
faith148

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 02:00 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Which bands have you been listening to lately? I've been listening to Echoes of Eternity, In This Moment, Dendura and Therion.

Faith
Publicité

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 02:00 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 05:07 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Therion (almost daily), Iron Maiden (almost daily), Sirenia, Epica, Tiamat, Anathema, Samael, Theatre of Tragedy (at this very moment)
faith148

PostPosted: 24/10/2007, 01:19 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I've been listening to Epica too. They're great.
SniperCode

PostPosted: 24/10/2007, 02:00 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Epica, After Forever, Within Temptation, Theatre of Tragedy, Therion, Tiamat, and right now Samael.
Fire Spirit

PostPosted: 25/10/2007, 04:51 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Public Parking

and

Dendura I am looking forward to hearing the new CD they are talking about working on this winter but I wish they were playing in the GR area again sooner than spring!
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/10/2007, 07:32 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Stolen Babies - Definitely my "discovery of the year"!
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 03/11/2007, 03:23 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Burkhard wrote:
Stolen Babies - Definitely my "discovery of the year"!

uneXpect, I'm a bit late with that release but WOAH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Moth

PostPosted: 16/11/2007, 12:45 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

that's my blutengel moment

AfterForever

PostPosted: 10/12/2007, 09:23 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

After Forever, Epica, Aesma Daeva, Seraphim, Therion, Lacuna Coil, Visions of Atlantis, Tristania, Noturna, Xandria, Elis, Sylver Myst, Macbeth..

Click on the banner:
Choronzon

PostPosted: 11/12/2007, 08:43 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

High On Fire, Neurosis, Incantation, (early) Vader, Drawn and Quartered.

Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Black_Kitty

PostPosted: 24/05/2009, 09:46 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Tarja,Magica, Sirenia, Dark Moor, Doro, Stream of Passion... Blah the last person to post in this topic did it two years ago Shocked

Until the light is gone...
Yahoo Messenger
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 24/05/2009, 09:54 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Madder Mortem's new album. The singer is just amazing. She pulls so much anger and emotion at the same time and the songs are catchy, groovy and crazy at the same time

Visit poster’s website MSN
Black_Kitty

PostPosted: 05/06/2009, 01:34 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Xandria... I love Lisa, but I also like Lakonia. She fits in there Okay

Until the light is gone...
Yahoo Messenger
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 07/06/2009, 07:56 pm Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Madder Mortem's new album. The singer is just amazing. She pulls so much anger and emotion at the same time and the songs are catchy, groovy and crazy at the same time

This.

I'd add more, but I think Frozen-me covers it very well. A really spectacular record that transcends genre boundaries in the most uncliche way possible in my opinion. And god... that voice...

Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
petdawg

PostPosted: 08/06/2009, 02:51 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately? Reply with quote

I just bought Midnattsol - Nordlys and Autum - Altitude. I was on a long road trip today and listened to both of them for the first time. I figured since I am making the trip to Belgium I should check out some of these other bands I am going to get to see. I must admit it usually takes me a few listens to start to really like an album, but I enjoyed both of these albums first time through. I look forward to listening to them more and reading through the lyrics. I think they will both prove to be excellent purchases.

Dawg
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:12 am Post subject: Which bands have you been listening to lately?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General All times are GMT
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website