Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF5 pictures and videos
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:20 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

A topic to gather all the pictures (links and images) + videos you made during the fest.

I found these videos on the net :

Epica - final
Leaves' Eyes
Delain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:20 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nemesis

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:24 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Vids

still not done uploading all of them. i have around 26 or so

Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:39 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Thanks for the videos, I can now see a few concerts ... didn't have time Crying or Very sad

This is a pix I took during the building of the ship ... unfortunately that's all I have.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:44 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Oh yay a picture topic!
I'll upload these as soon as I feel like watching my pictures..
I have 400 pictures & I don't really have the energy to check them all Razz

I don't have Epica & LE pictures.
-Mumbles some angry words about a broken battery-

Visit poster’s website
Nemesis

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 06:53 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

i got loads of pics too. still uploading those. will post link later.

Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 07:16 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Keep an eye on this website : http://debus.brainlane.com/nl/agenda/
They have made a report during the festival with a lot of interviews, small shows recordings etc ... and will add them on their website very soon.
(to remind, it was the big bus in front of the desk)

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Anathemo

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 07:18 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Haven't seen this topic....

So, pictures advance here:

PICTURES
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 07:50 pm Post subject: pics Reply with quote

How do I up load photos onto this forum?

Cheers Keith47424
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 08:07 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

With that button, and place the URL between the img tags!

(This didn't seemed to work Razz)
& I tested another button now too, if you see twice the same picture "Envoyer une Image" also works Razz
Like that you can select it directly on your computer Wink

Visit poster’s website
mp3merlin

PostPosted: 23/10/2007, 08:23 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Hi,

You can find a few of the pictures I took here : http://mp3merlin.free.fr/MFVF5/

Here is a sample :
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 24/10/2007, 10:35 am Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

here's a photo I took of Epica's performance.
More will follow on my website soon...

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
qanar

PostPosted: 24/10/2007, 02:14 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

My pics were taken from in the crowd.

http://qanar.ulyssis.be/i/MFVF5/
Darla62

PostPosted: 24/10/2007, 11:38 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for these videos ,they make me dreaming once again
Kurt

PostPosted: 25/10/2007, 07:35 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

I've uploaded my pictures to this location:
http://users.pandora.be/kurt.wyns/mfvf

I will add them to my website ASAP.

Greetz,

Kurt
www.concertfoto.be
Visit poster’s website
Fewic

PostPosted: 25/10/2007, 08:06 pm Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos Reply with quote

(Nederlands deel hieronder in andere kleur)
Suggestion
I came up with the idea, after last year when talking to some people who took photographs, and with whom I exchanged addresses to show eachother our photo's and videos, to extend this further.

Since this year, it seems there's a forum for FMVF. Okay, thats a place where we could post pictures. But manually posting links to over 50-photographs is hard labour. Let alone stand not everyone has personal webspace, and video's must be uploaded to places like YouTube compared to pictures which still can be hosted on imageshack (until they haven't been visited for over an amount of days, after which the servers delete them).

So... imagine that you come here in 5 years, and by that time, a lot of links have changed, have dissappeared and many other ways of content that has left the building; quote Elvis.

The idea/question that popped-up was: How can we manage old, AND new pictures, keeping them alive as long as one person is willing to share. Eureka! A centralised database (~stockroom on the net). But if that ones goes down, that's it... And if people hotlink, it might cost bandwith... and even if not, 500 megabytes of pictures and video (but probebly more), don't come cheap if they need to be hosted reliably for extended period of time.

Hmm.... what other ways can we share, with the benefits earlier mentioned, but not without the downsides.

And then it hit me. But not the apple on the head for pete sake.

1) Imagine (abstract presentation) that people can easily send their material, to one place. Either by e-mail, drag 'n drop, or just leave a link if they allready uploaded it. As I said, an easy and familiar way.
2) Another person, will grab the content and add it to the rest, every now and then. (matter of updating)
3) Every <fill in a period of time>, the content will be uploaded and on the internet, in an easy package to download. And the moment you have one complete package, you can simply (or might allready by doing it) share it with others. (P2P method)
3.1) Over time, additional smaller packages with new pics and videos, from people that joined in later, will be added.

How about that?

For the practical/technical matter: The uploading will be possible with your internet browser (IE), or by using an FTP-client. If that's not an option, you can always e-mail whatever you like, to a Gmail account that I'll put in the list of drop-of-spaces.
As soon as the first sets have come in, I'll bundle it, and offer the links here.

Q&A
Q: And it will link to?
A: A torrent :-)

Q: How do I open torrent-files?
A: Azureus, BitTorrent, µTorrent, etc... Check google, and you'll find most torrent-downloaders to be free, and simple in usage. PC requirements are also very low.

Q: How big is such a torrent?
A: The file itself, mere kilobytes. But it tells your program, where to grab the files from. And you can select which one you want! So if you only want videos, just click the ones you like.

Q: What with copyrights?
A: Include your copyrights INTO the picture. If you don't know how, feel free to PM/mail me. If you do not want it, or don't want it IN the picture, include a text-file with your name/email/whatever you like in it, and people will find your reference inside the directory with your stuff. If they are for professional purposes, I guess you won't upload them anyway, nor post them here, so that's logic that solves itself.

DUTCH
Suggestie
Ik kwam laatst op het idee, nadat ik vorig jaar met enkele fotografen had gepraat, en met wie ik adressen heb uitgewisseld, om elkaar's foto's en video's to te sturen, om dit verder uit te breiden. Dit netwerk van video/foto-distributie.

Sinds dit jaar, blijkt er ook een forum te zijn van FMVF. Oké, er is dus een plek waar we foto's kunnen plaatsen. Maar manueel links plaatsen naar +50-foto's is een zware job. En waarschijnlijk hebben veel mensen er een heel pak meer getrokken. Laat staan, dat niet iedereen voor die tientallen foto's of videobestanden er persoonlijke webspace voor heeft, of voor wil opofferen. Eventueel kunnen foto's nu dus via gratis diensten als ImageShack geupload worden, en videos naar plaatsen als YouTube, waar het downloaden van video's nu ook niet het meest simpele is. En bij ImageShack, net zoals bij vele andere online-diensten die foto's hosten, worden de foto's verwijdert als ze voor een bepaalde duur niet meer bekeken zijn geweest.

Dus... beeldt je in dat je hier na 5 jaar nog eens komt kijken, in ditzelfde topic, en dat tegen die tijd, heel wat links niet meer bestaan, verandert zijn, de inhoud is gewijzigd, etc....

Het idee/de vraag die ik mezelf stelde was: Hoe kunnen we oude, nieuwe, foto's en video's beheren, en ze beschikbaar houden zolang er één iemand ze wil delen en er zich voor inzetten. Eureka! Een gecentraliseerde databank (~stockeerruimte op het internet). Maar als die ruimte dan verdwijnt, dan is het daarmee afgelopen... En als mensen links gaan leggen van andere fora/sites naar daar, gaat het bandbreedte kosten van die plek van ons.... en zelfs als dat niet gebeurt, zou het hosten (online bewaren) van 500-megabytes aan foto's en videomateriaal, ook geen goedkope zaak zijn, om voor lange tijd betrouwbaar ergens te bewaren.

Hmm... welke andere manieren om het dan toch te delen onder elkaar, met de voordelen maar zeker niet met de nadelen van bovenstaande.

En toen viel mijn frank/duit/euro!

Please, send loads of question and ideas. I know this idea might need some fine-tuning, but I hope you can give some feedback, on whether this is a good idea or not. If not, please mention if it's because you won't use it or if there's a flaw that I didn't see.

@Admin: Maybe I should start another topic for this?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:26 am Post subject: MFVF5 pictures and videos

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website