Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which band of previous editions you liked ?
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Metal Female Voices Fest (English forum) -> Metal Female Voices Fest general
Previous topic :: Next topic

Vote for your favorite band (MFVF 1 to 4)
Midnattsol
14%
14% [ 17 ]
Autumn
13%
13% [ 16 ]
Sengir
0%
0% [ 1 ]
The Last Embrace
0%
0% [ 1 ]
Anthemon
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Keltgar
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Morning
1%
1% [ 2 ]
Darkwell
0%
0% [ 1 ]
Syrens Call
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Ashes You Leave
0%
0% [ 1 ]
Visions of Atlantis
11%
11% [ 14 ]
Flowing Tears
5%
5% [ 6 ]
The Legion of Hetheria
5%
5% [ 7 ]
Anachronia
0%
0% [ 1 ]
Skeptical Minds
5%
5% [ 6 ]
Mercury Rain
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Asrai
3%
3% [ 4 ]
Elis
6%
6% [ 8 ]
Macbeth
4%
4% [ 5 ]
Theatres des Vampires
5%
5% [ 7 ]
Naio Ssaion
5%
5% [ 6 ]
Forever Slave
0%
0% [ 1 ]
Xandria
12%
12% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 119

Fewic

PostPosted: 27/10/2007, 12:39 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

I voted for Theatres des Vampires, BUT, yes, a bit BUT (with single 'T' Wink ), Theatres des Vampires was good/okay for the reason it was refreshing/new/something different. But the downside was:
- The band doesn't 'belong' here. I talked to the guy from TDV, and you just felt, they didn't have their fans over here.
- And because of that, their 'show' if much less. But I guess from some of the more 'uncommon' (extreme?) things they've did in the past (thinking of Lilith the girl), you'd also expect FMVF to be 18+ to enter if they would be 'allowed' to be free.

I so much wanted to vote Naio ssaion. Why? Well let me quote someone else from the board: "because they surprised me the most over all the editions."
Couldn't agree more. For those who are in doubt, this was the band from FMVF4 and might be remembered most because of the guy with the suit and violin, and the girl. It sure as hell wasn't the 'classic' metal or gothic-metal you would expect; but darn it, it was awesome and FMVF worthy!!!

Our own Skeptical Minds should be in ofcourse. Kristell (if I'm not mistaken) would second that, wouldn't you? Wink
(Btw, if you're reading this, where were you at the last FMVF-fest?)

And both Asrai and Lacuna Coil are welcome again.

Sirenia IF they start to be better live. My goodness, they did perform mediocre this time :-/
Publicité

PostPosted: 27/10/2007, 12:39 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 27/10/2007, 01:22 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Fewic wrote:

I so much wanted to vote Naio ssaion. Why? Well let me quote someone else from the board: "because they surprised me the most over all the editions."
Couldn't agree more. For those who are in doubt, this was the band from FMVF4 and might be remembered most because of the guy with the suit and violin, and the girl. It sure as hell wasn't the 'classic' metal or gothic-metal you would expect; but darn it, it was awesome and FMVF worthy!!!

Indeed Very Happy
Their version of Vivaldi's 4 seasons (actually just 1 of the 4, don't know by heart which one) is just awesome Very Happy

Quote:

Sirenia IF they start to be better live. My goodness, they did perform mediocre this time :-/

And if they bring Fabienne or Henriette back :p

Last edited by behemoth_zZz on 03/07/2008, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moth

PostPosted: 16/11/2007, 12:58 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

useless to say MACBETH!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AfterForever

PostPosted: 12/01/2008, 12:03 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Elis

Click on the banner:
Burkard

PostPosted: 13/03/2008, 03:28 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Autumn and Flowing Tears
Stilzkin

PostPosted: 08/06/2008, 04:37 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

autumn Very Happy
MSN
Velvet_drap

PostPosted: 10/07/2008, 04:48 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

I've voted for Midnattsol. I was lucky to see them in 2005 and I'm dying for the show on October!
Visit poster’s website
Ruben

PostPosted: 24/01/2009, 09:17 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

I voted Autumn and Naio Ssaion
Maglor

PostPosted: 25/01/2009, 02:01 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

I voted Midnattsol (saw them 2x, both great, so very enthusiastic for this year since last year they couldn't perform),
Sengir (too bad they split, Ellen doesn't sing anymore and the guys formed Doncker but that doesn't interest me at all),
Forever Slave (I liked them a lot! Alice' Inferno is a great album, too bad their latest release is a disappointment)
and Xandria, she can grunt as well, surprise Very Happy

I would vote Elis as well but I don't remember if I saw them on MFVF or on Pestpop (both Oktoberhallen) Very Happy

Visit poster’s website MSN
bituufg

PostPosted: 25/07/2009, 09:18 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Yeah it is pretty much the exactly the same as rock band 2. i think you may just get another guitar?

stds testing
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 25/07/2009, 10:09 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Macbeth because they deliver the whole package!,superb female vocals coupled with awesome male vocals and musically as good as it gets! I really hope they stay focused and stick at it because they really could break into mainstream metal in the same way Lacuna Coil have,and the're really nice people as well Razz
Eline

PostPosted: 26/11/2009, 02:53 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Autumn!

All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Stargazer

PostPosted: 02/04/2010, 09:59 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

None of thse bands really impressed me.
Autumn was kinda cool.
RyanG

PostPosted: 29/10/2011, 05:32 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

I agree with Stargazer. Macbeth is also good but they can't surpass Autumn for their experience and intense at stage. My brother and I share the same genre in music that's why we even run for an installment loan to buy a complete set of Autumn's songs and performances. They really rock both of us!
nyarlathotep

PostPosted: 24/01/2013, 02:58 pm Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ? Reply with quote

Morning & Skeptical Minds here.

A pity thatMorning has fallen apart, but Skeptical Minds seem more determined then ever Smile And how can I not include SM, as I had many a drunken night together with Mich in a certain Brussels bar Wink

Mankinds biggest fear is fear of the unknown.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:47 am Post subject: Which band of previous editions you liked ?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Metal Female Voices Fest (English forum) -> Metal Female Voices Fest general All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website