Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Special X-Mas offer

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 25/12/2007, 04:58 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

The MFVF Team wish you a Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year !!!!

For this occasion, we’ve launched a special offer :

Special price for 2 days : 40 euros (+ reservation costs)
This offer concerns only the normal tickets, not the VIP’s, and is very limited !
http://www.ticketnet.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator

Last edited by Helcanen on 11/07/2008, 01:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/12/2007, 04:58 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 25/12/2007, 05:21 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Tempting but I want VIP (and of course know all the bands) Laughing

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 27/12/2007, 06:55 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Tip : As costs for the registered sending could be high for only 1 ticket, I suggest to gather some friends to buy yours Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 25/02/2008, 10:35 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

I just noticed that the normal ticket for two days is still available for 43.00 € at ticketnet.be, but when try to book it, it says that I'll have to pay an additional 10.40 € for shipping. I remember that for the same reason I refrained from buying my ticket at ticketnet.be last year and ordered it directly from Metal Organisation, where I only had to pay 5.00 € for shipping (if I remember correctly). Is it also possible to order a normal ticket for two days from Metal Organisation this year and how much does it cost including shipping?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 26/02/2008, 07:43 am Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Yes, I know that the shipping price is very expensive. They don't work with the Post, but with a society like Ups (this is another name) to guaranty the arrival of the tickets. If you order 50 pieces, the price still the same, that's the advantage, but I understand that for only 1 it's too much.

Metal Organisation doesn't exist anymore, the order will be made through MFVF/2Wild4.
The special offer will end this month, so, the normal presales will be lauched really soon.

So, for those who have to order more than 2 tickets, I really suggest to order them now ! 40 euros (+reserv costs and shipping) for 2 days is really cheap.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/02/2008, 08:41 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Yes, I know that the shipping price is very expensive. They don't work with the Post, but with a society like Ups (this is another name) to guaranty the arrival of the tickets. If you order 50 pieces, the price still the same, that's the advantage, but I understand that for only 1 it's too much.

Metal Organisation doesn't exist anymore, the order will be made through MFVF/2Wild4.
The special offer will end this month, so, the normal presales will be lauched really soon.

Can you already tell how much a normal ticket for two days will cost including shipping, when I order it from MFVF/2Wild4?
I mean, if the regular price for a normal ticket for two days should be 49.00 € or more (plus 5.00 € shipping - or will it be more this year?), it would still be cheaper for me to use the special offer, because (43.00 € + 10.40 € =) 53.40 € is still less than (49.00 € + 5.00 € =) 54.00 € (or even more).
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 26/02/2008, 09:06 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Prices will depend of the headliners of course ... but we don't want to put a higher price than last year.
(I don't know where you saw 49 euros ? last year the 2 days ticket was at 65 euros)

I think that you save money even with the high sending costs Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/02/2008, 11:03 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
I don't know where you saw 49 euros ? last year the 2 days ticket was at 65 euros)

I didn't see €49.00 anywhere. My calculation was just an example to show that any regular price from €49.00 upwards means that the special offer is - in spite of the high shipping cost - still the cheaper alternative, even if you order only one ticket.
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 27/02/2008, 08:14 am Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

For 2 days it will be more than 49 Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/02/2008, 08:56 pm Post subject: Special X-Mas offer Reply with quote

This information made my decision a lot easier. I've just ordered my ticket for two days.

np: Détente - "Vultures In The Sky"
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:08 am Post subject: Special X-Mas offer

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website