Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VIP comforts

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
Billie

PostPosted: 02/01/2008, 04:38 pm Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

I was a little disappointed that at MFVF5 the VIP area didn't give access to the side of the stage as it did at MFVF4. Was there any special reason?

The toilets backstage were splendid, though! Okay

Have you thought about setting up a platform or special area for VIP's somewhere sideways? It's really worth paying the price for sitting down, meeting the bands, free food, toilets etc. But it would be a great thing to attend the performances from first row.

Maybe even an ideal solution to combine with the disabled festival guests. I saw some people in wheel chairs struggeling for a place high enough to see the bands play. In the front rows the crowd didn't seem to care much to give some space.
Publicité

PostPosted: 02/01/2008, 04:38 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 02/01/2008, 06:16 pm Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

it would be too crowded on the sides and a bit annoying (maybe) for the bands!
Also if they want to tape the performances (like this year) it would be a mess with all those people

But I agree with you when it comes to people on wheel chair, they should have access to where the photographers go (front row), i think its big enough

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 02/01/2008, 07:16 pm Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

For the persons in wheel chairs, I've asked to the venue to build a small place beside the PA, but it seems that they forgot about this.
Access to the photopit will not be allowed for security reasons. If there is any trouble*, it's our responsibility.
* someone who makes a stage diving (and fall on him/her), or who feels bad and needs to be evacuated, or any other situation that could be dangerous for people with moving difficulties.
Risers like for the PA should be the best and safety solution.

The side of the stage was closed following the stage manager decision, he's right, because all this area is full of band's material, and 2 years ago someone has stolen some stuffs (like cymbal, etc ...). This area is necessary to build the backline too, and nobody except the staff has to be there.
And most of all, this year's production was really bigger, and we couldn't take the risk that some people too curious touch the material (pyro, special effects, video cam, video screen, viking ship, ...).

The idea of VIP ticket is to get in backstage to meet bands, etc ... not to have a all access pass Wink
And you don't spend any money to go to the toilets !

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 06/01/2008, 11:13 am Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
The idea of VIP ticket is to get in backstage to meet bands, etc ... not to have a all access pass Wink

Oooh I wanted to ask about it, I saw some people with AAA pass and asked them (they were friends of my spanish friends) and they told me that it was all arranged from their magazine
So, the only people to get AAA are really important press?

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 06/01/2008, 11:41 am Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

Yes, these persons are media partners. They made a really big promotion for the festival (bigger work than famous magazines !).

AAA passes are for the promoters + band's managements + festival partners.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Stilzkin

PostPosted: 01/06/2008, 08:51 pm Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

i was wonering since i have a vip ticket, can i bring my camera with me to the festival ? ( eos 400d )
MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 02/06/2008, 08:10 am Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

Everybody can take a picture camera at the fest, no matters if this is a pro or not. Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Stilzkin

PostPosted: 02/06/2008, 05:57 pm Post subject: VIP comforts Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Everybody can take a picture camera at the fest, no matters if this is a pro or not. Wink

Okay, i was just wonering because mostly i dont get past security with my camera Razz but this is superb then ^^
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:03 am Post subject: VIP comforts

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website