Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Accommodation options
Goto page: <  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/06/2008, 08:15 pm Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

Gutted. No bus shuttle means that I have spent 90 euros on a VIP ticket and it is now down the drain. I am a single person who doesn't know anyone going to the festival let alone for the 2 days and therefore they do not know me. Therefore why would anyone want to give me a lift to the concert on both days? Ok so I am willing to share petrol costs etc but again how do we know that we can trust these people to actually pick us up at any location?
I have also booked a room for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in Aalst at the Ibis. How about anyone else staying there? Maybe we could order a taxi for the concerts and share the costs?
Please help me as I am really unhappy at the moment that I feel that I may not be able to go to the festival.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 22/06/2008, 08:15 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MisanthropiA

PostPosted: 22/06/2008, 09:31 pm Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Gutted. No bus shuttle means that I have spent 90 euros on a VIP ticket and it is now down the drain. I am a single person who doesn't know anyone going to the festival let alone for the 2 days and therefore they do not know me. Therefore why would anyone want to give me a lift to the concert on both days? Ok so I am willing to share petrol costs etc but again how do we know that we can trust these people to actually pick us up at any location?
I have also booked a room for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in Aalst at the Ibis. How about anyone else staying there? Maybe we could order a taxi for the concerts and share the costs?
Please help me as I am really unhappy at the moment that I feel that I may not be able to go to the festival.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I agree with you on this one! I guess now, I'll either have to find a hotel in Wieze or cancel my whole trip (what a bummer).
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/06/2008, 09:16 am Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

I will continue this discussion in the good topic, we will try again something for the shuttles ... see you in the good topic.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/06/2008, 09:24 am Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:

I have also booked a room for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in Aalst at the Ibis.

From Aalst, there never was any shuttle.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/06/2008, 02:40 pm Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

I have set up a hotel at Aalst as well as Brussels after I heard about the initial problems in getting coaches. Therefore if you manage to get coaches I will be staying in Brussels if not then I will try to get to Wieze from Aalst as it is nearer. Which ever is the best option. However the way it is at te moment it looks like I will not be going. Sad Crying or Very sad

Cheers Keith47424
DarkThought

PostPosted: 30/06/2008, 09:46 pm Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

Hi,

I just booked a Hotel in Aalst. I am also going to the MFVF6 alone, and by car. Thus, it would be no problem for me to take someone from Aalst to Wieze and back. If anybody is interested just let me know.

If more people have this problem it might be helpful to have a special topic for this in the forum, especially for the longer trips like Brussels or Gent.

DarkThought

Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 01/07/2008, 08:36 am Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

A page on the website is now online, and I post all the requests/offers there.
So, send me, like written on the website, all the info :
http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/car.htm

ps : there is a topic for ca sharing Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 03/07/2008, 12:16 pm Post subject: Accommodation options Reply with quote

To get to Wieze in the morning, you can simply take the public transportation buses from Aalst as well. There's a stop very close to the Oktoberhallen.

And if you really don't have any way of transportation, it is possible to do it on foot as well.
We walked to the Aalst train station last year after the concert was over and it took us about an hour if I recall correctly.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:32 am Post subject: Accommodation options

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website