Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
Cyradis

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 01:19 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

It was great, I had a lot of fun. It was also nice to meet the other bands, I had a chat with some people from Gwyllion and the new singer of Valkyre. Very nice people and both their gigs kicked ass. It would be great of course if we would win the competition, but if not I won't be too dissapointed because the other bands were great and whoever wins would be a fair winner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud member of Angeli di Pietra
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 01:19 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 01:30 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

wow, Sjoera, that's some nice talking Very Happy

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 02:30 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

Helcanen, Please tell us the results

We won't tell anybody :')

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 03:41 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

we promise Very Happy

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Nightwens

PostPosted: 05/10/2008, 08:29 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

I liked the warm up so much more this year then last year.

Much more people and the bands where better as well. Can't wait to hear the winner, i would have expected that i would have been announced yesterday at the venue just like last year.
And the biebob is such a nice place
-xxx...

Visit poster’s website
whyzdom

PostPosted: 06/10/2008, 05:25 am Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

Hi !

We just wanted to thank each one of you for that wonderful evening. This Warm Up was truly fantastic, with incredible bands throughout the night. It was a pleasure to meet you and to play for you in that legendary venue !

We all hope to see you again very soon !

All the best,

Vynce / Whyzdom
http://www.myspace.com/whyzdomproject
http://www.whyzdom.com
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/10/2008, 09:03 am Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

First of all, thank you to you all for your support during the Warm-up !
We hope to still help and discover new bands every year.

To Gothim, we don't know the results yet !
We engaged 2 lawyers who get all the votes in their hands after show.

We will receive the final results tomorrow or on wednesday late !

The winner will be announced on MFVF website very soon then !
Galatorn

PostPosted: 06/10/2008, 02:09 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

Cyradis wrote:
It was great, I had a lot of fun. It was also nice to meet the other bands, I had a chat with some people from Gwyllion and the new singer of Valkyre. Very nice people and both their gigs kicked ass. It would be great of course if we would win the competition, but if not I won't be too dissapointed because the other bands were great and whoever wins would be a fair winner.

It doesn't happen a lot, but I have to agree with our beloved singer here... Rolling Eyes

I had a great time, saw some nice gigs and heard some great tunes !
What more do you want ??

Maybe some nice beers... Cool

Greetz,
Quevin

Rhythm n' Pitch Player for

Fet Maajk

PostPosted: 06/10/2008, 11:32 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

I was glad to be there.
AdP, Gwyllion and Valkyre are 3 great Belgian bands, and the three of them showed it. Gwyllion seemed a little unlucky with the sound...

Didn't know Whyzdoom and A New Dawn very well, and I enjoyed both of their shows, but not more than that...
The Flaw wasn't really my style... made me think of a mix between radiohead and the Gathering or something.
Haggard blew me away even though I was getting very tired...

My vote of course went to the only band who dedicated a song to me personally Razz
whyzdom

PostPosted: 08/10/2008, 04:12 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

Hey !

This is fantastic news for Whyzdom ! A great opportunity ! We are really really happy tonight... and first of all we want to thank all of you who gave us your support. Some came from very far away, and we are really thankful for that !

We also want to thank all the Metal Female Voices Fest crew (Val and Phil, but also all of you who take part in this great fest), for giving us the chance to play at this warm up show at the BIEBOB... an extraordinary venue for a first concert out of France !

We also want to thank all the other bands (Angeli di Pietra, Gwyllion, A New Dawn, Valkyre, The Flaw, Haggard) for the good times we shared that evening. It was really a fantastic event !

See you very very very soon !

Vynce / Whyzdom

Vynce / Whyzdom
http://www.myspace.com/whyzdomproject
http://www.whyzdom.com
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 08/10/2008, 04:21 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

This is so great ! ! ! Whyzdom won !
I liked the show very much, how the singer danced with candles and her beautiful white dress, after the show chatting with some fans.

Whyzdom

YOU RULE Cool

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Cyradis

PostPosted: 09/10/2008, 10:29 am Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

Congratulations! Mr. Green

Proud member of Angeli di Pietra
Visit poster’s website
the wounded immortal

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 03:39 pm Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08 Reply with quote

angeli di pietra: are friends of me for a long time and it was great to see them their. I don't think I ever so them better than this day.
gwyllion: I know them a bit too, and I really like them, unfortunally they played the worst show ever I so from them. They had bring their own soundguy, who i know very welml to and hé is normally very great, so I don't know what happend.
wyzdom: are very cool people, had great laughs with them, their music is good too.
a new dawn: they acctually blowed me away. Went their to support the belgium bands but my vote went to them. Their show was amazing.
valkyre: so them once before didn't like them, no it was even worse. I really don't like them, Don't know why but it is like some arogance hangs arround them.
the flaw: was caught backstage terrible, made some fun with wyzdom.
haggard: after seeing 4 great contest bands and 2 band I don't se the reason why they are their time for haggard. really great guys, they want it to be perfect for themself none the less they still think on the comfort of the other bands. Really great band. Amazing.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:00 am Post subject: Warm up show MFVF6 - 4th Oct. 08

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website