Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Travelling in from Eindhoven?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 07:34 am Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

Heya,

I'm seeing Epica in the Netherlands the two days before MFVF6... with Epica now added to the bill, seeing as I'm on the continent already, it seems like an awful shame not to make it three in a row. So I'm thinking about trying to make it to MFVF6... even more so than I already was considering I like so many other bands on the bill Smile

The big hurdle to jump over though is getting to MFVF from Eindhoven in time for the early bands, but at the same time managing to check into a hotel somewhere nearer the venue, etc. beforehand. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Would car-sharing be my only option?

Thanks,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
Publicité

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 07:34 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 10:48 am Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

IIIIIIIIIIIIIF we are going to MFVF you can come with us I guess..
We are going to those 2 shows too Smile

But I won't know that until a week before MFVF itself, depends on my mood Razz

Visit poster’s website
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 10:57 am Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

Vlien wrote:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIF we are going to MFVF you can come with us I guess..
We are going to those 2 shows too Smile

But I won't know that until a week before MFVF itself, depends on my mood Razz

Hehe, three nights of Epica not tempting enough, no? Smile

Reviews and stuff:
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 11:02 am Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

4 is my record Razz

I would love to see Epica there, but a whole day listening to bands I don't like is annoying when you are tired Razz

Visit poster’s website
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 27/08/2008, 12:11 pm Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

Awww, but Edenbridge are playing! Smile

If I have to use trains, I'm thinking of staying in Rotterdam rather than Eindhoven after the Eindhoven show, then getting the intercity from Rotterdam straight to Brussels for 8:41am, then using the shuttle-coach, then getting a late check in to a hotel after the first night. Don't know if there's an easier way of doing it than that Smile

Reviews and stuff:
smogboy

PostPosted: 28/08/2008, 07:39 pm Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

Karma Kollapse wrote:
Awww, but Edenbridge are playing! Smile

If I have to use trains, I'm thinking of staying in Rotterdam rather than Eindhoven after the Eindhoven show, then getting the intercity from Rotterdam straight to Brussels for 8:41am, then using the shuttle-coach, then getting a late check in to a hotel after the first night. Don't know if there's an easier way of doing it than that Smile

I'm coming from the US for those 3 shows as well. I still haven't worked out the logistics. So I assume you are staying in Rotterdam for the Den Haag show? I"m booked in a Den Haag hostel 15-16 Oct but that's as far as I've gone. Are there late trains back from Eindhoven after the show?

P.S. And yes, I must see Edenbridge as well! In fact, I really like the whole MFVF lineup.
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 28/08/2008, 08:48 pm Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven? Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
I'm coming from the US for those 3 shows as well. I still haven't worked out the logistics. So I assume you are staying in Rotterdam for the Den Haag show? I"m booked in a Den Haag hostel 15-16 Oct but that's as far as I've gone. Are there late trains back from Eindhoven after the show?

According to this site: www.ns.nl/en/ one every half hour until 23:32, then one every hour after that until 3:32. Travel time is between 1h10 and 1h26. Would be like a normal night out in London for me, cept without the tubes Smile

Gonna stay in the Hague for the first night though since I'm flying in to Amsterdam fairly late, wanna go in and check in my stuff then go to the show, rather than carry my stuff around (which I guess I'm gonna have to do for MFVF or at least put it in the cloak room, assuming there is one Smile )

Quote:
P.S. And yes, I must see Edenbridge as well! In fact, I really like the whole MFVF lineup.

I've decided to go just for the Saturday, most of the bands on the Saturday I can happily watch at least, Sunday looks like a completely different thing so probably not worth booking an extra night for. But possibly more worth it if you're crossing the pond for it Smile

Reviews and stuff:
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:04 am Post subject: Travelling in from Eindhoven?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website