Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about the booking

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
gritche

PostPosted: 13/04/2007, 12:27 pm Post subject: Question about the booking Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Maybe it's a quite obvious questions for you but for me it's not clear.

What is the simple solution to book a hotel, knowing I need to stay in the hotel during all the festival and not having my god damn f*** driving licence (or maybe with huge luck, I'll pass the exam before the festival)
Book a hotel in Brussels and make the route every day with the bus shuttle or booking a hotel in a city like Aalst or Dondermonde ? (Im quite a zero in the Belgium Geography Very Happy and no time to check on mappy)

Furthermore in october it's not a too good idea sleeping under some bridges... So any advices or ideas would be appreciated.

It's the last obscur point for me. I received the confirmation of my boss that I can take Friday as holidays and can book my tickets.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

***EDIT*** seems some hotels are already full in Aast and dondermonde. I think the solution will be brussels...
Publicité

PostPosted: 13/04/2007, 12:27 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Supaplex

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 02:09 pm Post subject: Question about the booking Reply with quote

If a bus shuttle is announced from Ghent to Wieze then that could work for you too. Ghent is at about the same distance from Wieze than Brussels is, only in the opposite direction Smile The hotels are probably a bit cheaper than Brussels too.
Gloomy

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 02:26 pm Post subject: Question about the booking Reply with quote

Ah, cool ! Thank you for the information Smile
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:44 pm Post subject: Question about the booking

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website