Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Karolina vel Death

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic
Stepix

PostPosted: 14/10/2008, 11:05 pm Post subject: Karolina vel Death Reply with quote

Karolina vel Death is a Polish soprano singer. She currently lives in the Netherlands and can often be seen in Belgium. Last year she was lving in Ireland and was singer of Sacrum of Elegy and Zion Ablaze. She is now working on a new project and preparing a demo EP.
She is truly gothic in her heart and soul with a strong dark and vampiric inspiration.

For more info and samples, visit her MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/karolinaveldeath

PS: on Oct 18, she will be at MFVF6. Not on stage ;-) but in the audience and VIP area. Let me know if you'd like to meet her Smile

More news to follow soon... stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.stepix.be
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 14/10/2008, 11:05 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 15/10/2008, 10:36 am Post subject: Karolina vel Death Reply with quote

aaa some impressive pics there, she looks beautiful
I might take a photo with her and add it to my "female singers" album Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website MSN
Stepix

PostPosted: 16/10/2008, 07:25 pm Post subject: Karolina vel Death Reply with quote

You cannot miss her as she will wear this dress

www.stepix.be
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 10:18 am Post subject: Karolina vel Death Reply with quote

Karolina rocks!!!!!
She definately caught our attention backstage!
I'm waiting to hear her with Skeptical Minds Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website MSN
tokai

PostPosted: 29/04/2010, 01:42 pm Post subject: Karolina vel Death Reply with quote

Karolina Beata Marta Pacan was born 24th August, 1983 in Myszkow situated in the South West of Poland, in the province of Silesia, where she spent her childhood with her brother and sister. She inherited her passion for music from her father who played guitar in a heavy metal band. Her vocal training started in primary school where she was in music class for 5 years. During this time she also joined a private Music School in Myszkow, where she learned piano and took more voice lessons. When she was 17 she joined a local group where artists could practice their voice. Karolina's talent was appreciated at many festivals, where she got high notes, and won them. She also got high notes for dancing, modeling and acting. Karolina has participated in various projects in Poland and Ireland: The Avalon as singer and composer, Ypsilon friendly on drumms, Sacrum of Elegy as singer and composer, Zion Ablaze as singer and composer, and collaborated with New Zealand band Beltane.

Geo Storm Parts
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:08 am Post subject: Karolina vel Death

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website