Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

POLL : Which band did you like most?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic

Which band did you like most at the MFVF6?
Markize
4%
4% [ 5 ]
Kells
4%
4% [ 5 ]
Atargatis
7%
7% [ 9 ]
Macbeth
6%
6% [ 7 ]
Asrai
6%
6% [ 7 ]
Edenbridge
7%
7% [ 8 ]
Diablo Swing Orchestra
17%
17% [ 20 ]
Trail Of Tears
8%
8% [ 10 ]
L'Ame Immortelle
9%
9% [ 11 ]
Epica
15%
15% [ 17 ]
Tarja
12%
12% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 113

Eluveitie

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 12:28 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

It seems noone started a poll for this year's festival, so here it is! Which band did you like the most?

Note : poll is only for the Saturday show. You can vote 6 different groups.
Publicité

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 12:28 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 04:50 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

Trail of Tears: because I've always been a fan and finally saw them live
Atargatis: surprised me in a good way
Epica: solid as always
Diablo Swing Orchestra: best gig of the day. Hope they come back next year for a bigger set Smile
TarjaTurunenFan

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 06:24 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

No surprise, Tarja was and is my favourite
MSN
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 08:32 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

DSO
they were amazing, even without having done any soundcheck and with all the stress!
Annlouice shows the other "operatic" singers how its really done!
Too bad it was such a short set but I hope they'll be next year with their new songs too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Freddo

PostPosted: 22/10/2008, 11:44 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

Gone with Trail of Tears, 'cause they're my favourite band too, and would do anything to see them live Very Happy
DSO 'cause they were most definitely the best on the saturday, with the possible exception of ToT
And l'ame immortelle Just 'cause they were really good and they have a special place in me and my friends heart Smile

If I'd seen Atargatis, they probably would have been voted for too, but bloody traffic made me miss them, but the one song (Angels Crying, I believe) which I heard from outside sounded amazing Smile
the wounded immortal

PostPosted: 23/10/2008, 09:01 am Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

My vote goes to mike terrana and his band, but because he isnt on it I voted for tarja.
markize was great to. But all the best bands played on sunday.
Visit poster’s website
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 23/10/2008, 11:56 am Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

Macbeth and L'Ame Immortelle. I found Macbeth to be the best on Saturday, and LAI did positively surprise me with their performance. Honourable mentions go to Atargatis, Markize and Epica.

I did not expect to see DSO leading in the poll, and with quite a margin to place three...
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/10/2008, 05:03 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

I enjoyed them all. DSO were great for what they had to put up with and when I met them there were really humble and down to earth. I was really impressed with Macbeth and LAI and Atargatis. Edenbridge were as strong as ever as were Epica and Tarja. Really enjoyed ToT also especially after everything he has gone through recently. But band for me is not on the list. It was ETHS who were awesome. God she has some energy. Hoping to get the chance of seeing them again on Nov 1st in London which would be great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
sjennings

PostPosted: 23/10/2008, 06:17 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

Diablo were fantastic, refreshingly different . Would love to see them again next year for a longer set, they definately deserve to be higher up the bill. Epica were also another favourite, very slick, but compared to last year lacked a little of their sparkle, perhaps from fatigue of a busy tour schedule? Haggard would be great band for next year and they have recently released a new album.
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/10/2008, 08:16 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

Since Midnattsol had to cancel their set, I've got to say that the band I enjoyed most on Saturday were Diablo Swing Orchestra. Not that they made me go crazy, but they were the most original and entertaining band on that day.

However, the bands I really enjoyed the most were Chaoswave and Benedictum, both of which played on Sunday. Both were a very positive surprise for me - unfortunately the only ones -, because I really didn't expect that I'd like their live sets as much as I did.
Ruben

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 10:02 am Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

L'ame Immortelle and Diablo Swing Orchestra were the best in my opinion.

why didn't you a poll about sunday? Why She Kills and Izegrim were the best
mayfair

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 07:24 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most? Reply with quote

I agree Izegrim were totally awesome on the Sunday!

Main reasons I attended this year were DSO, L' Ame Immortelle and Tarja and none let me down, even with DSO's short set
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:46 pm Post subject: POLL : Which band did you like most?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website