Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6
Previous topic :: Next topic

Choose 2 bands
Why she kills
12%
12% [ 5 ]
Ethernity
2%
2% [ 1 ]
Izegrim
12%
12% [ 5 ]
Chaoswave
5%
5% [ 2 ]
White Skull
12%
12% [ 5 ]
Dylath-Leen
15%
15% [ 6 ]
Benedictum
10%
10% [ 4 ]
ETHS
20%
20% [ 8 ]
Girlschool
10%
10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 40

Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 10:07 am Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Simple, choose 2 bands that you like the most on Sunday Okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 10:07 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ruben

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 12:45 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

voted for Izegrim and Why she kills.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 02:13 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Dylath-Leen and ETHS

Why she kills were the perfect openers!!!!!!!!

mayfair

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 07:21 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Really enjoyed Izegrim and am in the process of buying their albums
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 09:03 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

As already stated in the other thread: Chaoswave and Benedictum.

Frozen-me wrote:
Dylath-Leen and ETHS

Interesting to see how we totally disagree on these bands, while we both appreciate bands like Atrox, Madder Mortem and Stolen Babies (all of which sound, of course, very different from these three).
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 24/10/2008, 09:44 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

I wanted to chose 3 bands. Eths, Why She Kills and Chaoswave. And I will be seeing Eths again in London on 01/11 and I cannot wait.

Cheers Keith47424
the wounded immortal

PostPosted: 25/10/2008, 11:11 am Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

izegrim was the bast band of the day, but also really liked, girschool, ethernithy, dyath-leen
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 26/10/2008, 12:03 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Burkhard wrote:

Frozen-me wrote:
Dylath-Leen and ETHS

Interesting to see how we totally disagree on these bands, while we both appreciate bands like Atrox, Madder Mortem and Stolen Babies (all of which sound, of course, very different from these three).

Not competely cause I really love Chaoswave but didn't vote for them cause their performance wasn't so good due to the mic probs
Also I really like only the first Benedictum album (Uncreation) and I'm not too fond of Veronica's "heeeeeey, yeeeeeeah, aaaaaaa, boooooobs" on stage Laughing

Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/10/2008, 12:21 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Burkhard wrote:

Frozen-me wrote:
Dylath-Leen and ETHS

Not competely cause I really love Chaoswave but didn't vote for them cause their performance wasn't so good due to the mic probs
Also I really like only the first Benedictum album (Uncreation) and I'm not too fond of Veronica's "heeeeeey, yeeeeeeah, aaaaaaa, boooooobs" on stage Laughing

Actually, I was only refering to the three bands you mentioned (as I didn't know your opinion on Chaoswave and Benedictum), but the way I wrote my comment probably didn't make it entirely clear.
Calandryll

PostPosted: 27/10/2008, 11:08 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Voted Girlschool and White Skull, but there was only 1 band that didn't get me and this was ETHS. This is just not my kind of music.

Welcome To Your Own Hell
Visit poster’s website
Freddo

PostPosted: 28/10/2008, 03:44 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

I had four favorites from the sunday, Izegrim, Chaoswave, Dylath-Leen and Benedictum, but really I was pleasantly surprised by all the bands!
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 28/10/2008, 07:22 pm Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2 Reply with quote

Eths were superb. So much so that I will be seeing them again in their only UK date in London this Saturday. Cannot wait.

Cheers Keith47424
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:09 am Post subject: Which band did you like most at the MFVF6 part 2

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF6 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website