Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic

which headliners would we like to see at MFVF7 ?
Tarja
10%
10% [ 31 ]
After Forever
13%
13% [ 43 ]
Leaves' Eyes
7%
7% [ 23 ]
Whitin Temptation
18%
18% [ 56 ]
Evanescence
5%
5% [ 17 ]
Epica
10%
10% [ 32 ]
Nightwish
11%
11% [ 35 ]
Doro
2%
2% [ 8 ]
Arch Enemy
7%
7% [ 24 ]
Liv Kristin
2%
2% [ 9 ]
Lacuna Coil
9%
9% [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 308

Eluveitie

PostPosted: 24/11/2008, 11:54 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Please, NO EVANESCENCE and NO WITHIN TEMPTATION. WT's "new" album sucks, and Evanescence can't be considered as real metal. Just because WT have a singer with a very good voice DOESN'T MEAN her band rocks. I think Evanescence would ruin the whole festival.

By the way, I would like to see AF and/or Arch Enemy as headliners. I would also like to see Tarja again (her show was quite good). I don't know why so few people selected her in the poll.

But my headliner of choice would still be SINERGY.
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/11/2008, 11:54 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 25/11/2008, 12:11 am Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

don't worry

WITHIN TEMPTATION will be taking a year long break, no concerts/fests for 2009
EVANESCENCE are also taking a break and will only return (if they do) with a new album

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 25/11/2008, 12:56 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Reminder : this is a poll opened by a forum member Wink
Headliners proposal is not a bad idea, but of course, all depends of the bands availabilities.
It's always the same problem.

I saw some band's names like DSO, Sinergy* etc ... but if you follow the idea of the topic, they are not headliners.
The Gathering ... female singer or not ? And without Anneke, there is no more reason to get them, they don't play Metal, but that's my opinion.

* Sinergy : never get any answer, nor seeing news on their website (excepted COB).

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 25/11/2008, 01:21 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

true, the Gathering haven't even announced if its gonna be a female or a male singer Rolling Eyes
Its better to have Agua De Annique in my opinion cause Anneke was the heart of the gathering (still, my opinion)
gonna see agua de annique in Feb Mr. Green

Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/11/2008, 11:36 am Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Agua De Annique is NOT A METAL band, and of course NOT a headliner...the same story with Dejafuse & Nienke !
And if we can get WITHIN TEMPTATION, our idea is to re-build their old Mother Earth tour, with old songs, and decorations !
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 26/11/2008, 01:05 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

i only said agua de annique in reference to The Gathering, of course they are not headliners Laughing
within temptation won't do any live in 2009, maybe its not announced yet but wait and you'll see Mr. Green

edit: actually it is announced

"Speaking of shows, the upcoming theatre tour will be our last tour for a while. The upcoming year we will focus on writing new songs and work on recording a new album. We have done over 180 shows in 40 countries in the past 2 years. New continents have been visited (like the United States, South-America and Russia) and we also did shows in Eastern Europe for the first time. The Black Symphony concert with the Metropole Orchestra in Ahoy Rotterdam has been an absolute highlight. We're still very proud of the amazing DVD and Blu-ray in which it has resulted. It have been two intense, but amazing years and we'd like to thank you all for giving us your warm welcome and support!

"After the Theatertour, that will start next week, me and the rest of Within Temptation are gonna take a whole year off. For the last 7 years we've been hopping from studio to tourbus to airplane to boat to studio again to tourbus to bicycle to airplane to an occasional swimmingpool on the top of a hotel to tourbus again. We all really needed a break from the band..."

ViciousDarkArt

PostPosted: 26/11/2008, 07:16 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Eluveitie wrote:
Please, NO EVANESCENCE and NO WITHIN TEMPTATION. WT's "new" album sucks, and Evanescence can't be considered as real metal. Just because WT have a singer with a very good voice DOESN'T MEAN her band rocks. I think Evanescence would ruin the whole festival.

By the way, I would like to see AF and/or Arch Enemy as headliners. I would also like to see Tarja again (her show was quite good). I don't know why so few people selected her in the poll.

But my headliner of choice would still be SINERGY.

and the fact is! WT is symphonic rock...NOT gothic metal!!
Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Eluveitie

PostPosted: 01/12/2008, 06:53 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Quote:
* Sinergy : never get any answer, nor seeing news on their website (excepted COB).

Arrr, sorry to hear that. Would have been great to see them live.
Maglor

PostPosted: 15/12/2008, 01:44 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Didn't know that about WT and Evanescence (seriously, don't even think about inviting Evaplz :p), but I do know that AF will probably won't come in 2009 as well: their bassist/grunter is sick (stress orientated)...

De doktoren vinden dit een zeer serieuze zaak en hebben hem aangeraden voor minstens een jaar absolute afstand van After Forever te nemen, om erger te voorkomen.

Aangezien Sander mede-oprichter/songwriter en co manager van After Forever is, kan After Forever niet zonder hem bestaan.

De band heeft dit in 2007 goed weten op te lossen wat betreft de live situatie, maar nog een jaar met compromissen zou niet bijdragen aan de kwaliteit die After Forever wil bieden.

After Forever is een band die altijd 100% wil geven op alle gebieden en dat is nu gewoon niet mogelijk.

We hebben dan ook met pijn in ons hart besloten een break van minstens een jaar te houden en hopen dat jullie daar begrip voor hebben.

That year is still going on in 2009 and not even their site has been updated since this message Sad

I voted Lacuna Coil, ARch Enemy and Nightwish (want to give them a second chance, since in Looto Arena, they sucked).

I doubt Arch will come though, Oktoberhallen is too small and unknown to their standards.

Gerasimb

PostPosted: 20/12/2008, 07:03 am Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Epica, WT, After Forever, Tarja
Gathering, Sirenia will be nice too.
And please, bring back Trail of Tears Razz
MSN GTalk/Jabber
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 20/12/2008, 11:25 am Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Maglor wrote:
Didn't know that about WT and Evanescence (seriously, don't even think about inviting Evaplz :p), but I do know that AF will probably won't come in 2009 as well: their bassist/grunter is sick (stress orientated)...

De doktoren vinden dit een zeer serieuze zaak en hebben hem aangeraden voor minstens een jaar absolute afstand van After Forever te nemen, om erger te voorkomen.

Aangezien Sander mede-oprichter/songwriter en co manager van After Forever is, kan After Forever niet zonder hem bestaan.

De band heeft dit in 2007 goed weten op te lossen wat betreft de live situatie, maar nog een jaar met compromissen zou niet bijdragen aan de kwaliteit die After Forever wil bieden.

After Forever is een band die altijd 100% wil geven op alle gebieden en dat is nu gewoon niet mogelijk.

We hebben dan ook met pijn in ons hart besloten een break van minstens een jaar te houden en hopen dat jullie daar begrip voor hebben.

That year is still going on in 2009 and not even their site has been updated since this message Sad

As I said in the other thread that you posted this...AF took a break in 2008, not 2009
Their guitarist/grunter is fine now, he is also releasing a solo album
Even though the site doesn't get updates, the forum is full of them
And also Phil said that MFVF is already discussing with AF Wink

Nessa_Ancalimon

PostPosted: 21/12/2008, 05:31 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

I want to see Satyrian, The dreamside, Mortal Love, Amaran and Draconian. Forever Slave is also welcome.
Elske

PostPosted: 14/01/2009, 08:29 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

TRISTANIA!!!! pleeeeeeease!!
MSN
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 16/01/2009, 02:40 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Tristania...hmm let us see, no sorry !
behemoth_zZz

PostPosted: 17/01/2009, 02:36 pm Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Tristania...hmm let us see, no sorry !

I heard they were quite arrogant last time they came to the mfvf?
Anyway, without Morton or Vibeke, there's not much use in asking them in my opinion :p
Better have Sirenia then Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:46 am Post subject: Our MFVF7 headliners dreamlist

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website