Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

17-18/10/09 MFVF7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, … 11, 12, 13  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 12:22 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Why must there always be people who can never be happy with a decision, nor understand it? Really. MFVF does all they can to offer great bands on one incredible bill. The headliner is not even known, so why already arguing about a 'wrong decision'? Whatever is decided, I just feel really confident with everything planned. Every year has been wonderful, so just be patient and wait for it. What I start to believe is the following thing: every time there is told something to make us happy (new confirmations and the headliner who's on his way), there are always people who have to react negatively to this. I start to get really annoyed by this. The bands confirmed so far really rock and will surely offer us a splendid MFVF7, that's for sure...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 12:22 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Vlien
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 01:11 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Oh yaaaay, Amberian Dawn! They are so cool Razz

Visit poster’s website
ffmf79

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 02:00 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

You have done great work! The bands you've confirmed are all absolutely worth seeing. I'm personally very excited to see Autumn and also another Finnish band Amberian Dawn live.

Keep your mind open and you'll find loads of great bands and music out there!
Nightwens

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 02:07 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Amberian Dawn, very happy with that name, but s ofar the only band I'm interested to see. I hope the headliner will be confirmed very soon!
-xxx...

Visit poster’s website
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 03:21 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

fantastic bands indeed Okay

Maglor

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 05:54 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

xD I misread! Ok now I understand what all the fuzz is about :p
Gosh, that means no After Forever as headliner Sad I still hope they will be a place lower then and come! Btw, a maximum of 10 bands?? (There are 7 confirmed now and Phil says + 2 or 3 more...) That's less than all the previous editions :S I remember MFVF3 having 12 or 13 bands on one day and MFVF4 14, MFVF5 also 14 and last year 12 bands. So now only 10? What if one or 2 can't make it like last year, only 8 bands left anymore lol.

New cd... Lacuna Coil comes to my mind, The Gathering but dno if it is with female singer or not (they went from black/doom metal in the early years to uhm a sort of gothic-doom with Anneke). Dno any other great bands with new cd's coming up. Plz not Epica or Leaves' Eyes again, I've had enough of their 'special shows' :p

/edit: ...don't tell me it's Delain? :p They are releasing a new cd as well this year. They wouldn't fit as a headliner though, I'd really laugh my ass of then :p (I've seen them 4 times now and 3 out of 4 times Ronald his mic didn't work for half of the show, it's like they don't want him to sing ROFL). Unless they bring their co-artists with them, now that would rock ^^ (Marco Hietala singing instead of poor Ronald, Sharon Den Adel, Liv Kristine, ...)

Let's wait and see, so excited Very Happy

Last edited by Maglor on 22/01/2009, 06:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 06:07 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

the gathering now have a female singer
They haven't announced her yet but i know who she is, good but its no Anneke Sad

Freddo

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 07:53 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Theatre of Tragedy are working on a new album, as are Elis, Lacuna Coil, DSO (taking forever) and Trail of Tears. Supposedly Tristania are releasing an album soonish too.

Obviously DSO, Elis and Trail of Tears are probably too little known for headliners, and Tristania is pretty much a no due to... previous disagreements Razz

So ToT or LC... Hopefully Theatre of Tragedy, but I guess Lacuna Coil are bigger...
Anyway. Still hoping for After Forever, DSO, Pin-up Went Down, Draconian, Trail of Tears or Sirenia.
Really happy with the confirmations so far, it's looking to be a brilliant day or two!
Thanks MFVF organisation Mr. Green

Edit: Darzamat, Astarte, ETHS and Madder Mortem would be great too Very Happy
Also, Leaves' Eyes are having a new album out soon too, aren't they?

Last edited by Freddo on 22/01/2009, 07:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 22/01/2009, 07:59 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Please, respect the topics subjects.
There is a section opened for bands suggestions.
Let this one for the festival info/updates.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 24/01/2009, 10:23 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Last news :

AUTUMN + FLOWING TEARS + AMBERIAN DAWN are CONFIRMED (Saturday 17th October 2009).

We're close to finalize the 1st day, it will miss 2 or 3 bands to be full.
Just to remind you, we have already our headliner, but we'll have to wait a bit to announce them.
The only one thing I can tell you, is that the band will release a new album + build a special show for MFVF 7.

We hope to find (at least) two headliners to start to work on the 2nd day.

Okay, I am new to the forum, and just noticed this... Really I think this will be the year I will make the trip to the festival! It's quite a long trip from the US but I am amazed that each band listed so far I love! So, hopefully it will all work out - as so few of these bands will ever make it to the US!

find me on metalstorm.net or on facebook
Visit poster’s website
smogboy

PostPosted: 25/01/2009, 06:09 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

dismaleuphony wrote:
Okay, I am new to the forum, and just noticed this... Really I think this will be the year I will make the trip to the festival! It's quite a long trip from the US but I am amazed that each band listed so far I love! So, hopefully it will all work out - as so few of these bands will ever make it to the US!

I went to MFVF VI this past October from the US and I highly encourage you to go even if there are only a few bands you want to see. It was well worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed every band and the whole experience. Sadly, it's doubtful I'll be able to attend again this year, but I'm shooting for 2010. Also, I found the VIP tix to be invaluable for a place to sit in between bands alone, not to mention mingling with some of my favorite artists. Since you'd be popping for the big trip, might as well spend the extra few euros for this luxury.

We need to let the bands, managers and organizers know that there are fans of this kind of music in the US.
dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 26/01/2009, 07:27 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:

I went to MFVF VI this past October from the US and I highly encourage you to go even if there are only a few bands you want to see. It was well worth it. I thoroughly enjoyed every band and the whole experience. Sadly, it's doubtful I'll be able to attend again this year, but I'm shooting for 2010. Also, I found the VIP tix to be invaluable for a place to sit in between bands alone, not to mention mingling with some of my favorite artists. Since you'd be popping for the big trip, might as well spend the extra few euros for this luxury.

We need to let the bands, managers and organizers know that there are fans of this kind of music in the US.

Yes, I plan on buying the best available ticket I can get - hopefully I do not miss the opportunity Smile It seems you had the same perspective I'm pretty sure I'll have as well, so thanks for the tip! Too bad you will not be able to go this year, perhaps someday we will cross paths, maybe in 2010 Smile

Visit poster’s website
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 10/02/2009, 07:34 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

new confirmation: MANIC MOVEMENT

dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 10/02/2009, 07:39 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Gothtim wrote:
new confirmation: MANIC MOVEMENT

Oh that is more great news Smile - I ordered their "dark glitter" cd just a few days ago!

Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 10/02/2009, 08:37 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

nice one!!lets wait for some bigger ones (btw their guitarist reminds of Bas from AF) Laughing

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:56 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, … 11, 12, 13  >
Page 2 of 13

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website