Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

17-18/10/09 MFVF7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 12, 13  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 10/09/2009, 08:52 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

from WHYZDOM myspace:

"Nous avons le plaisir de vous confirmer que le Dark Whispers Choir chantera avec nous au METAL FEMALE VOICES FEST VII en Belgique le 17 octobre"

My translation: We are happy to announce that the Dark Whispers Choir will sing with us at MFVF7, en Belgium October 17th

This is gonna be EPIC!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 10/09/2009, 08:52 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 10/09/2009, 09:41 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

wahaaaaaa that's great ! :d
AAANDD I can come on Sunday too Wink
Fake crying works !

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 01:48 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Krypteria cancel their German Tour dates in October, because of Health problems. (http://www.krypteria.de/?a=142) What happens with the show at MFVF7?

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 02:08 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Yes we learned it too !
But no worries, here is the mail we received from the management, and the band !

Quote:
Dear friends,

unfortunately we’ll have to release this following statement today (see below).

I just wanted to let you know that we will nevertheless honor our commitment to you and that this issue will not affect our participation/performance in this year’s METAL FEMALE VOICES FESTIVAL !!!

Being scheduled to play a relatively short 45-minute set at the MFVF gives us the chance to have Chris play this show on painkiller shots.

See, we’ll leave not a stone unturned in order to give you and the audience a fantastic show - we would not miss your great festival for the world !!!

Best regards on behalf of Ji-In, Chris and Frank, we are looking forward to seeing you on October 17th,

Kusch / Krypteria

Quote:
GERMAN TOUR CANCELLED

Serious health issues break Krypteria's stride...for now

Dear Krypterians, dear friends,

it is with great disappointment that we announce today the cancellation of our upcoming German tour dates.

Last weekend Chris aggravated a herniated disc in his neck, an injury he originally suffered last winter while skiing. Part of the vertebral body is impacting the spinal cord, thus causing severe pain and palsy. Despite Chris immediately undergoing medical treatment in order to get back to 100% as quickly as possible, him being able to go on tour in October unfortunately is out of the question.

We were so looking forward to performing for you and meeting you guys after the show; thanks to your numerous mails we know you were as pumped about this tour as the four of us. As you can probably imagine this was a huge blow to us, one that'll take some time to recover from.

All we can do right now is to sincerely apologize to you, the fans.

That said, our team is working feverishly to get us back "on the road" as soon as possible, hopefully as early as December so we'll get to perform for you live after all !!!

We hope to see you there,

Ji-In, Chris, Frank & Kusch
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 03:04 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

We just learned that EPICA will invite a special guest, they'll play a special version of an old song, and it will be the first time that EPICA and their guest will be on stage together....but it still a surprise, even for us !

Let's see, as it will be a unique moment for everybody !
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 03:27 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Floor? Ninx? Doro?

Cheers Keith47424
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 04:25 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Trois Vierges with Roy Khan ?
Or maybe a song with Sharon den Adel ?

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 05:05 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

We're like you, EPICA wants to keep it secret Okay
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 09:51 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Floor? Ninx? Doro?

I doubt its any of them
maybe its rhoy indeed

they have already shared stage with Amanda, so it can;t be her either

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 23/09/2009, 09:57 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

I like the idea of Sharon......but doubt it some how. It may well be no one that we could think of.
This festival gets better and better.

Cheers Keith47424
Maglor

PostPosted: 24/09/2009, 07:03 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Last year (or the year before, they were at MFVF so much already Razz ), they also announced a special guest: amanda somerville, and pyro effects. Yet at the moment itself, no amanda and no pyro's. But at that concert, they didn't seem in a good shape, Simone wasn't her normal dynamic self. I hope on a better show now! I see they play 100 minutes wow that's a lot! But that gives them the opportunity to play more old songs then the 2 concerts before right?(I hope at least). They announce their new cd as 'the ultimate album', I'm curious though... Heard some songs on Miss Metal 2009 and kinda sounded the same like the previous album again, which is a shame since they can't beat the quality of The Phantom Agony and Consign to Oblivion, those rock

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/09/2009, 07:07 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Maglor wrote:
no pyro's.

Thought there were pyros????!!!!!!
My bad if there wasn't but I could have sworn that they did have some. Well at least some fire at least?
Cheers Keith

Cheers Keith47424
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/09/2009, 07:17 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

No, there weren't. 2 years ago, there were a lot of pyros and fire, last year there was nothing.
This year promises to be the biggest show Epica has ever done, so I think you know what you can expect ;-)

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/09/2009, 07:51 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Doesn't time fly as you get older!!!
I knew that I had seen "fire" at some point in their show but I couldn't remember if it was last year or the year before that.
Anyway I cannot wait until the concert now. It is such a shame that it will be over all too quickly. Crying or Very sad
But I will enjoy it anyway.
Cheers Keith (Who now cannot wait)

Cheers Keith47424
Mi4u

PostPosted: 26/09/2009, 02:46 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

I found a piece of an old pic from MFVF V Laughing

My pics of Epica during MFVF VI are of poor quality and none (of mine) shows any pyro ...

By the way ... on September the 13th @ RaismesFest : they practiced some pyro show but I'm not going to tell you anything about it (except everybody have appreciated it) to preserve the surprise !
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:39 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 12, 13  >
Page 11 of 13

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website