Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

17-18/10/09 MFVF7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 411, 12, 13  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Slayer2525

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 07:07 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

I am new to this forum and will be traveling all the way from the US to see this show so I am grateful for all the feedback anyone can give. I think this will be a great show with all the talent that be there. I can't wait!
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 07:07 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 07:46 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

It is a great couple of days and well worth going to. I have been to the last couple and had a great time.
If possible get a VIP ticket as you get a seat in a backstage ish area and a chance of meeting some bands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
smogboy

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 09:10 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

I attended from the US last year and as I have stated elsewhere in these forums, it was well worth it. Since that was my first experience, I don't know how qualified I am to give advice, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I recommend anyone stay at the Sleepwell Brussels hostel. It was the grossest lodging I have ever had the displeasure of enduring. Four words: boogers on the walls. It was also my experience that Brussels folk were not all that friendly so be prepared for that. That doesn't apply to anyone involved with MFVF, who were awesome! I was perfectly satisfied with the shuttles from Brussels so assuming that is still an option this year, staying in Brussels is certainly fine...just not at the Sleepwell.

Also, I highly recommend the VIP tix if for no other reason to have a place to sit between bands (other than the floor). And as Keith said, the utter coolness of "hanging with the bands" just makes the experience that much better. You're popping for the flight, might as well fork out a few more euros for this wonderful extra.

Sadly, I am not planning on attending again this year, but we'll see about 2010.

Feel free to direct any questions my way, Slayer. I am happy to share my experience.
Supaplex

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 05:48 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

And you can use your time here to experience the real Belgian fries, chocolate and beer Wink Or you can see that the metric system isn't so bad after all :p
Slayer2525

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 06:04 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Thank you for the feedback. I for sure will be getting the VIP tix for the show. And I am going with Ibis hotels for my stays as recommened by MFVF website. And I will probably overdose on both chocolate and beer so much that I will come back to the US and petition Obama to switch to both metric and the Euro! Very Happy
smogboy

PostPosted: 25/02/2009, 07:08 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Slayer2525 wrote:
Thank you for the feedback. I for sure will be getting the VIP tix for the show. And I am going with Ibis hotels for my stays as recommened by MFVF website. And I will probably overdose on both chocolate and beer so much that I will come back to the US and petition Obama to switch to both metric and the Euro! Very Happy

Come on, man, show some ambition! Laughing
Slayer2525

PostPosted: 27/02/2009, 01:50 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

I will be staying in the town of Aalat during the fest. Can anyone tell me if there will be shuttles to the fest from there? Also any suggestions for sights/food/pubs, ect...
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/02/2009, 11:14 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

No shuttle from Aalst as far as I am aware. Taxi and bus are the options. However I am also staying in Aalst so any suggestions etc etc greatly received.

Cheers Keith47424
Supaplex

PostPosted: 27/02/2009, 02:16 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
No shuttle from Aalst as far as I am aware. Taxi and bus are the options. However I am also staying in Aalst so any suggestions etc etc greatly received.

Getting there with a bus won't be a problem, there's 3 lines that stop in the surroundings of the Oktoberhallen (26, 52 and 9S). The website can only show the hours till May for now but from what I can see the last bus on a weekend leaves to Aalst at 22h50. So if you want to see the entire show I think you'll have to take a taxi back. It's about 8-10 km from Wieze to Aalst.
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 27/02/2009, 02:42 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Follow this discussion here : http://mfvf.xooit.com/t303-How-to-get-there.htm#p3376
You can exchange all info you need Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Thorre

PostPosted: 15/03/2009, 01:46 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
That doesn't apply to anyone involved with MFVF, who were awesome!

Thank you very very much.

We'll take that as a compliment ^^

Cheers...

'Human beeings are a disease
a cancer to this planet

You are a plague,
and I am the cure'
MSN Skype
Gerasimb

PostPosted: 29/03/2009, 01:09 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Wow! Great bands indeed. MFVF is now is my favorite rock festival. Must be there.
MSN GTalk/Jabber
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 06/04/2009, 09:46 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Counting down the days!!,just hope I can get VIP'S,would still go though even if I was made to stand outside !!!
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 18/04/2009, 06:30 pm Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Hey people! I don't like to draw the new card on a forum, but this one actually sometimes is a bit confusing, so I hope you'll forgive me if I am a bit off topic for my first post. :I
Anyways, I have a question (or two. Razz ):
Doest This poll (still) help decide which bands will be contacted and/or for which the organisator(s) will the the utmost best for? (Like,
1)take Tristania has one vote, Organisator contacts them and they ask way too much money, as there is no popular demand, the organistator refuses
2) Tristania have a gazillion of votes, however Tristania are asking a lot of money. But since there is popular demand, the organisator goes through with it after all)
Money is of course only an example, they could also ask massages while watching the 5th season of Charmed with Turkish Delight and Wine. Razz
Freddo wrote:
Tristania is pretty much a no due to... previous disagreements Razz

Are us new to MFVF allowed to know these disagreements, or do they go in to private stuff or something like that? Smile (No rudeness intended in this question, I'm actually asking)

Once again sorry if this is in the wrong section/thread or even forum. Razz I need getting used to forums before I know where to post where (as usually each forum is different.)
Shadow_Zero

PostPosted: 24/04/2009, 01:50 pm Post subject: Re: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7 Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Metal Female Voices Fest 7
17+18/10/09

Second day confirmed !
Oktoberhallen (Wieze-B)

***14/04/09**
Bands confirmed :

+ TARJA / DEADLOCK / PINKY DOODLE POODLE (new)
DORO (special Warlock show) / VAN CANTO / TRAIL OF TEARS / TO-MERA
STREAM OF PASSION / CORONATUS / LAHANNYA
DELAIN / SIRENIA / DARZAMAT
AUTUMN / AMBERIAN DAWN / FLOWING TEARS / MANIC MOVEMENT
UNSUN / MIDNATTSOL / WHYZDOM / KIVIMETSAN DRUIDI

Headliners should be confirmed very soon.

***2008***
A special X-Mas offer will be launched in December.
Don't miss it, as you'll buy your tickets at a very attractive price.
If the second day is confirmed, the ticket will count as a combi-ticket for the same price !!!

VIP tickets : available later.

New website should be online in December, I just need time to make it.
Thanks for your patience.

Cool flyer!
*goes spamming* XD

Last edited by Shadow_Zero on 24/04/2009, 01:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:07 am Post subject: 17-18/10/09 MFVF7

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 411, 12, 13  >
Page 3 of 13

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website