Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Gathering strikes back

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 20/12/2008, 05:59 pm Post subject: The Gathering strikes back Reply with quote

new album 'The West Pole'

Dear all,

The waiting is over. Well ... almost!

We are very happy and proud to announce the release of our 9th studio album in april 2009! The album will be called 'The West Pole'.
You probably are curious who is singing on our new record. We have found a new (female) vocalist , and we will have two (also female) guest singers on 'The West Pole'.

We can imagine people are anxious to hear some of our new music. However, we will not make it to put new songs online this year. The reason is that some of our (many) guest musicians still need to be recorded and we prefer to present only complete version of the songs. As soon as we have mixed and mastered the album we will put some tracks on the web and of couse you will be informed with all possible details. We believe, after hearing the new songs, you will agree the waiting was worthwhile!

We are very, very proud and we feel we made something really special. The album is produced by René Rutten, it will contain 9 tracks and will be released on our own imprint Psychonaut Records. It will be a very extravert, rock orientated, alive album. Typically The Gathering, but with many new elements. This time it's absolutely guitardriven. For sure.

'The West Pole' will be available via our own webshop one month before the actual release date. Like our DVD 'A Noise Severe' we will make special packages. More news will follow soon.

We wish you a very nice Christmas and a superb New Year!

Cheers,
On behalf of The Gathering
Hans Rutten

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 20/12/2008, 05:59 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kristof

PostPosted: 28/12/2008, 10:11 am Post subject: The Gathering strikes back Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. I'm glad they chose a new FEMALE singer. Can't wait to hear the new Gathering.
ChristinaCoquette

PostPosted: 27/03/2009, 12:03 am Post subject: The Gathering strikes back Reply with quote

I'm fairly curious. Although I found it quite hard to get in to this band

http://www.metalqueenclothing.webs.com
Visit poster’s website
methunho

PostPosted: 06/05/2010, 01:34 pm Post subject: The Gathering strikes back Reply with quote

So I was bored Friday evening, and decided to try a few old games out. I like to do this occasionally because once in a while, you run across these gems that validate your search and provide a few hours of non-crappy entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong, modern games are visually spectacular but they often seem to lack something in terms of gameplay.

Lexus ES350 Parts
nyarlathotep

PostPosted: 24/01/2013, 03:37 pm Post subject: The Gathering strikes back Reply with quote

One of the few survivors of the 90's Dutch Wave of Female Fronted Metal, they are still active - though nor really metal anymore.

For those who missed it, they've got again a new album: http://thegathering.bandcamp.com/album/disclosure

Mankinds biggest fear is fear of the unknown.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:08 am Post subject: The Gathering strikes back

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website