Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Theatres des vampires @ MFVF

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Nessa_Ancalimon

PostPosted: 30/12/2008, 06:52 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

Tonight I had a small conversation with Fabian from the band Theatres des Vampires. I've asked him if the band wanted to play again at MFVF and I got a very sad message.

Hi Laura.
We know Metal Female Voices Festival.
We played in this festival in 2006.
But after the show of 2006 (that was a great success) the organizator never asked us to play back (maybe he didn't like us).
I asked the organizators of MFVF, SEVERAL times.. but without result.
What all you fans can do, is ASK directly to the organizator..
Write him hundreds of MAIL asking Theatres des Vampires.
Write the request in the FORUM of MFVF..
And maybe.. they will ask us to come back.

I really want to see them like a few of you. So maybe we can help him?

Grtz,Laura
Publicité

PostPosted: 30/12/2008, 06:52 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Freddo

PostPosted: 30/12/2008, 06:53 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

I for one would love TDV at MFVF Smile
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 30/12/2008, 07:34 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

That's a pretty weird reaction. A lot of bands want to play again, some already had the chance to play once, some not yet ...
That's not a question of "like or dislike".

Someone opened a topic MFVF7 bands suggestions, feel free to post your bands' list.
BUT sending us hundreds e-mails will not help at all, on the contrary it's really irritating Mad
Something to avoid !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Disgraced

PostPosted: 02/02/2009, 02:42 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

i add myself to the list of those who want TDV again.
After all, as we all can see, there are some bands who always play there. Or nearly always. Wink And i wouldn't like to see MFVF turned into something like the italian gods of metal, which rather than "gods" they should name it "mummies of metal": always the same bands, often old, big bands that make audience.
BUT: let's not be stupid. Money's involved and i don't mean in a bad way: if no one put his/her/their money in these kind of things, we wouldn't have MFVF, simply. So i understand that's pretty obvious that the organizators prefer to call at least a bunch of big names (in some cases very good bands, don't get me wrong) to be sure to attract people.

Anyway, back in 2006 i started a topic arguing about the low position in the bill in which TDV and Macbeth were placed. NOT because they're italian like me but because they both have a long history in the genre and talking about TDV even a certain importance, i dare say. In that occasion a girl attacked me quite badly and i left her with her opinions.
Last year i did the same with the matter trail of tears/l'ame immortelle but that time the discussion was more polite Wink

I guess that... we'll see! Wink
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 02/02/2009, 03:11 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

I understand that these bands are famous in Italy, but here they were quite unknown.
Probably the fact that you can't find their cd's in record shops is the reason, but also that they don't play often in foreign countries.

So, don't be chocked when you see the position of a band here in Belgium.
It depends of their sales and popularity Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Disgraced

PostPosted: 03/02/2009, 01:39 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
I understand that these bands are famous in Italy, but here they were quite unknown.
Probably the fact that you can't find their cd's in record shops is the reason, but also that they don't play often in foreign countries.

So, don't be chocked when you see the position of a band here in Belgium.
It depends of their sales and popularity Wink

Yes, i know things work this way. It's unavoidable, isn't it?
I'm not gonna argue about how famous they are in this country or in another but i've always found pretty strange and ridiculous (and i'm going off-topic because i'm not referring to these bands or whatelse) when i read "the new records of XYZ is in stores now!" because unless it's a very popular and big band, as far as all alternative genres are concerned you don't find any cd in the shops! And unless you go to a very big store of a big city or to a specialized shop.
At least that's the situation here in italy, i think in germany, for example, it's a bit better. In belgium...?
An example for all: cradle of filth and flowing tears's latest cds came out circa in the same days. I immediately found the former in a shop of a not-so-big town near where i live (but the shop's very good); as for the latter, i ordered it for 3 months and still, they never managed to find in any distributor or catalogue. So i ended up ordering it on the net. Ok, just a lamentation but i hope you got the point. Wink
Visit poster’s website
Ichigo

PostPosted: 03/02/2009, 03:15 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

Yes indeed, I agree it's pretty hard to find CD's everywhere in Italy... You just have to know where are the shops which are worth it, but it takes time ! haha

To dance all the night in the midnight sun, that is my dream...
Visit poster’s website Skype
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 03/02/2009, 03:39 pm Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

Here in Belgium with the Metalzone record shops, this is easier to find Metal cds.
But, for exemple if a band is working with a lazy distributor you'll have big difficulties to find their cd.

Some (famous or not) bands have signed with big major (Universal, Sony, ...) and you can't especially find their cd everywhere. They even sometimes don't know the name of their artists.

So, in specialized record shop you can find famous and unknown bands.
All depends of their distributor AND also the promotion they made around.
Promotion (self made or by medias, label ...) is important, and there weren't any for bands like TDV, Macbeth, ...

Now, seeing bands playing at the fest in the begining of the day, it doesn't matter for audience, as most of the visitors are arriving early and can discover them Smile

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 10/02/2009, 10:20 am Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF Reply with quote

Unless there is um legging Laughing

Cheers Keith47424
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:24 am Post subject: Theatres des vampires @ MFVF

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website