Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Poll : bands proposal
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 06:13 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Delain Very Happy
Their new songs sound awesome and much heavier than ever before ! ! !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 06:13 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 07:55 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Burkhard wrote:

Well, I voted for them, too (only once). Even though I appreciate the idea of a poll, I think that the results can be easily manipulated, because it seems that you can vote as often as you want to. At least that's the impression I got when I refreshed the page with the results yesterday evening several times.

I think you can only vote once, propably once per day otherwise your vote doesn't increase the total Confused

@ Freddo: I would have voted for Tristania and Trail of Tears too since we can vote more than 1 but the fest has already almost only gothic bands so I prefer something different Wink

Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 05:20 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Maybe some people are using different IP, so in that case it's considered as different vote.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Freddo

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 05:39 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Yeah that's what I thought, but even so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make too much of a difference to the end result unless there's a one vote difference between the top two bands... Mr. Green
Kristof

PostPosted: 04/03/2009, 09:16 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

tomisdarkfate wrote:
I voted for Tristania , Delain and Theatre of Tragedy!! TOT would be a dream come true...

^^ Yes, yes, yes. TOT is still #1 on my want list. It's a shame they are in the low regions of the poll results right now, I thought they were more popular... My second vote went to The Gathering.
tomisdarkfate

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 10:38 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

This poll will change something in the final band program or is it just a sondage?...
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 11:44 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

hey tom! according to the first post the band that wins will play in MFVF7 (unless they don't want to)

Maglor

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 02:12 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Sirenia 11%?? Wow, that must be people that have never seen them live... I've seen them 3 times already, 2 times with their different female singer (it seems they can't keep a regular one lol). They just don't sound good live, I prefer cd way more!

The Gathering I understand, and Delain as well if you haven't seen them yet or only a few times (I've seen them 5-6 times, that's more than enough lol).

Crucified Barbara, people! Now that's music xD

Ruben

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 03:45 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

I agree, Crucified Barbara and The Gathering must be the first choices.. they never played at MFVF
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 06:16 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Maglor wrote:

The Gathering I understand, and Delain as well if you haven't seen them yet or only a few times (I've seen them 5-6 times, that's more than enough lol).

I agree with you, we've seen delain 2 times in MFVF

Ptite Note

PostPosted: 05/03/2009, 09:23 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Delain for me !
The new album sound sooooooooooooooooo great ! And they are soooooooooo kind ! A really pleasure to see us each time !
tomisdarkfate

PostPosted: 06/03/2009, 02:41 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Freddo wrote:
Am I the only one who didn't vote for The Gathering? I like them and everything, but would much rather see both TOTs and Tristania...
Embarassed

also, didn't realise Theatre of Tragedy would have comparatively so few votes....

I'm here Freddo!! Laughing Tristania is a really great band , with an awesome female singer so I think that they would be great to be the headliner!
ToT is great too but they would be better for a co-headliner! Two awesome Norwegian bands!!
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 06/03/2009, 02:47 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

i agree with you too, now that the gathering are out of the question i prefer tristania or ToT than Delain or Sirenia Laughing

lovablesin

PostPosted: 07/03/2009, 11:41 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

I'll be happy with most of them, i like them all^^, but I'd be most happy with delain or tristania. the writer of delain is the biggest newcoming writer of the past few years. he raly deserved the success he got with the prject and i'm thrilled he decided to make the project into a band. it jsut shows what good can come of people leaving other bands. mark leaving afer forever caused epica and now martijn leaving within temptation caused delain:D. also i wish tristania the best of luck with their new frontwoman and vibeke also with being a great loving mom

LJA Verheijden
FreakyJP

PostPosted: 14/03/2009, 06:07 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

[quote="Frozen-me"]
Burkhard wrote:

@ Freddo: I would have voted for Tristania and Trail of Tears too since we can vote more than 1 but the fest has already almost only gothic bands so I prefer something different Wink

Lolz, what gothic bands ?? I can count 2-3 bands that can be considered to play gothic metal, all the others are symphonic/progressive/folk/power/... metal. Just because the band has a clear-voiced woman singing, doesn't make them gothic. Rolling Eyes
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:43 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website