Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Poll : bands proposal
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 15/03/2009, 10:10 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

oops sorry i meant the fest poll, the fest itself is quite diverse Okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 15/03/2009, 10:10 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
wannabedexter

PostPosted: 15/03/2009, 12:35 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Hey,

has anyone heard of Virus IV?

With non but Magali Luyten on vocals! She was the singer on the Beautifull Sin album and did and excellent job on the latest Ayreon cd!

I want Magali!!!!! Twisted Evil

Rock on!!

Let the metal do the talking!
Visit poster’s website
BritishSteel

PostPosted: 27/03/2009, 05:26 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

The line up is great already

How many more bands to add?

I would love to see Krypteria and my wife would love to see Tristania added to the line up

We have seen Crucified Barbara - we saw them at Metal Dayz
In fact as due to a band not playing due to a guitarist being stung by a bee, they played both days
A good live band

Very Happy
chelsea

PostPosted: 30/03/2009, 03:20 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

saw amberian dawn in camden uk, sat night, were excellent, love the new songs, new album due out soon, they are going to be an excellent addition to the festival, all my favourite bands or at least, loads of 'em appearing , is the festival in heaven this year.??? october seems months away..... Rolling Eyes Embarassed luv paul.....
Karma Kollapse

PostPosted: 30/03/2009, 08:50 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Amberian Dawn were indeed above expectation, a superb set.

Reviews and stuff:
Jukebox: Metal
Latest includes Evenoire, Autumn, Shear, Epica, Diabulus in Musica.
Supaplex

PostPosted: 30/03/2009, 01:15 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

Awesome to hear, love Amberian Dawn Mr. Green
predator

PostPosted: 30/03/2009, 09:46 pm Post subject: Poll : bands proposal Reply with quote

chelsea wrote:
saw amberian dawn in camden uk, sat night, were excellent, love the new songs, new album due out soon, they are going to be an excellent addition to the festival, all my favourite bands or at least, loads of 'em appearing , is the festival in heaven this year.??? october seems months away..... Rolling Eyes Embarassed luv paul.....

They were good - saw them Saturday with Pythia and Sunday supporting Kamelot. Apparently they only got asked to do the Kamelot show on Saturday after the opening band dropped out. Amberian Dawn are great live, and really friendly too Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:09 am Post subject: Poll : bands proposal

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website