Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Replacing band for AF ?
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
nolaf

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 08:19 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

If not Within Temptation, I would like to see Midnattsol replace After Forever. Or, possibly Haggard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://myspace.com/nolaf

Last edited by nolaf on 06/05/2007, 09:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 08:19 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Aegir81

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 09:03 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Mina wrote:
Virgin Black!!!

It would be so great to see them live in Belgium!!
Rockhunter2k

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 09:32 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of virgin black too. It's a pity they could only do 1 show in Europe (due to some booking troubles with Draconian).

Would be fantastic to see them playing in Europe for a 2nd time. Many people would come a long way just to hear them. And there's an opera lady singing on the new album anf ocourse there's always Samantha as lead guitar
dumorf

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 09:56 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

There are a few bands I can think of as a replacement for AF, why not:
- Echoes of Ethernity
- Deathlike Silence
- Stream of Passion
- Sengir (they came last year, but I love to see the group again - they are Belgians and I am too)

Thanks

Frank
Rolith

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 10:18 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Arch Enemy would be great but that's impossible

My vote goes for Diablo Swing Orchestra
i saw a vid of them and they were fantastic, Amazing Opera singer
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 10:18 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

nolaf wrote:
If not Within Temptation, I would like to see Midnattsol replace After Forever. Or, possibly Haggard.

I cannot really see Within Temptation playing this as Leaves Eyes are headling and WT would not want to be second on the headliners. They are bigger that LE in my honest opinion.

Cheers Keith47424
Carolina

PostPosted: 06/05/2007, 10:58 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Rolith wrote:
Arch Enemy would be great but that's impossible

My vote goes for Diablo Swing Orchestra
i saw a vid of them and they were fantastic, Amazing Opera singer

Where did you see that, I've only seen one without any sound... Sad
Thara

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 02:11 am Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Visions of Atlantis would be awesome Smile
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 04:32 am Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

From the bands that are choosable, Visions of Atlantis, definitely.

Is Lacuna Coil possible? That would be really nice...
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 08:13 am Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Lacuna Coil said that they didn't like MFVF Rolling Eyes

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 08:24 am Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
nolaf wrote:

I cannot really see Within Temptation playing this as Leaves Eyes are headling and WT would not want to be second on the headliners. They are bigger that LE in my honest opinion.

To be claer (last time I say this) :
Within Temptation isn't available for MFVF5, so this isn't a question of spot on the bill.

Leaves' Eyes plays as a special guest for the recording of their dvd, they will bring decors, special effects, and this is why they will close the festival. The technical support will be too big to make change between 2 bands.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Billie

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 04:13 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

What about Edenbridge, Evenfall, Forever Slave or Silvery? They all rock! Does Therion count as a female act?

Nightwish would have been a bummer - but they're touring the US in October, too!

carpe noctem

Last edited by Billie on 07/05/2007, 06:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolith

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 04:24 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Forever Slave????GOD NO!!!They suck so much, in my opinion and for my taste

And I think DSO are avant-garde metal as listed in every review/interview/referance

The base is metal after all
Nemesis

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 04:46 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

DSO not metal? when did that happen? look up their page at last.fm, main tag people use for them is avant-garde metal.

Therion is not female-fronted, they just happen to have some people yodeling along, but they are mainly male-fronted (does that even exist?). though, i wouldn't mind if they'd come...

any word when bands will be contacted for availability? or will we be kept in the dark and have the replacement as a surprise?

Visit poster’s website
lily83

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 05:12 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

i would like to see theatres des vampires of skeptical minds if after forever can't come
thank you
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:57 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ?

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 4 of 10

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website