Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Replacing band for AF ?
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
asalyne

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 05:18 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Yeah Theatres des Vampires is a very good idea.
They are wonderfull last year:D
Publicité

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 05:18 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:03 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Why not 'Nemesea'?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:09 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Hey! Now suddenly Midnattsol is on the choice list. Then please split my vote for Visions of Atlantis between VoA and Midnattsol Wink

Seriously, Midnattsol can perform much better than last year, when they had technical problems. I would certainly like very much to see them. (Two Espenæs sisters for the price of one! Razz )
lily83

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:36 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

please vote for theatres des vampires
it's a great band
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:39 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

I just registered to suggest that one of the most original female-fronted metal bands featuring one of the most powerful female voices in metal be added to this poll:

Madder Mortem
asalyne

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:49 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Great, Theatres des vampires is in the list
Cool:)
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:56 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

That's only suggestions made by the fans.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Uruthar

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 06:57 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

I'dd more like to see the sins of thy beloved, it seems like they're kind of back...

But since that's not in the list I voted for theatre des vampires
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:03 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Sins of Thy beloved "come back" is only a rumour. We've already asked if a new album or smething else is on its way, but nothing. Of course, if this info becomes true, their name will be added to the poll Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Christophe Metal Factory

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:10 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

What a difficult thing to do!!! My final choice (always the hardest) was between L'Ame Immortelle and Midnattsol... I vote for L'Ame Immortelle, but if anybody also hesitates between those two very nice live acts, I suggest him to vote Midnattsol, so we'll make a 50/50 vote Wink ! But I agree there's a lot of very good bands in this poll. Virgin Black would be excellent for the snooze, after the meal Very Happy but the other ones are OK.

Metal Factory - Tuesday 8-10pm - Radio Air Libre - Brussels 87.7fm
Not Only (-) - Tuesday 6-8pm - Radio Air Libre - Brussels 87.7fm
Visit poster’s website
Uruthar

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:18 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

I tought that because of a recent interview (april 07) I found on different websites, but idd, I don't know if it's true or not (not official) Smile
Mina

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:24 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

My vote still goes for Virgin Black! Smile
Visit poster’s website
female-metal_lover

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:41 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

DIABLO SWING ORCHETSRA!!!!!! DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA!!!!!! i saw the name when i came and now its gone!!!! still DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA!!!!! DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA!!!!!!! and an suggestion: WITHIN TEMPTATION..... oh THE 4ORDER!!!!! wow!! too many bands!! altough is good that you add seraphim to this year festival Wink
Visit poster’s website
Nemesis

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:53 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

DSO won the previous poll gloriously... i wonder what happened to them in this one.

i voted for VoA. again. Melissa Ferlaak can deliver Floor Jansen's quality in her sleep. DSO's soprano can too. i'm not to sure if the other bands listed in the current poll are up to equalling the same quality AF has.

Visit poster’s website
Carolina

PostPosted: 07/05/2007, 07:54 pm Post subject: Replacing band for AF ? Reply with quote

Hey, why did you take DSO off the list???? They had more than half of the vots ffs!!!!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:06 am Post subject: Replacing band for AF ?

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 5 of 10

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website