Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Disgraced

PostPosted: 24/03/2009, 01:27 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

i just realized that i don't see the need of having two already confirmed bands in the poll (=Trail of Tears and Sirenia)... really, it's completely useless... people may keep on voting for them without noting they're already on the bill... Neutral

beside that i think that this could be a nice place to talk about the bands involved in the poll and consequentially in its results, even if partial for yet.
In my opinion, i wouldn't stand delain anymore: too much of them in so few time - well i think the same about midnattsol, but that's another story Wink
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 24/03/2009, 01:27 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 24/03/2009, 01:35 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

delain are already confirmed
Btw, tristania posted again about the poll (so that fans can vote for them)
And as posted on the other topic, The Gathering are not interested in playing here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Disgraced

PostPosted: 24/03/2009, 02:42 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
delain are already confirmed
Btw, tristania posted again about the poll (so that fans can vote for them)
And as posted on the other topic, The Gathering are not interested in playing here

i remember the gathering were not interested, because of an argue about their (too low) position in the bill at the time. and let me express my opinion, they were fully right. But about them now, who knows... after all they're receiveing many many votes. Okay

Certain is, that if you tell me that also delain are already confirmed that poll seems more and more stupid and useless: either it was supposed to be made several months ago, so to let the organizators have an idea about what to do, or now but with other bands.
Really, it confuses me a lot.
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 24/03/2009, 03:38 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

There is no need to continue voting now.
Why voting since we started to announce the bands (Delain, Sirenia, Trail of Tears)
And in addition this one is archived.

I don't know why Tristania posted again about the poll as their answer was negative due to the fact that they don't have any tour planned.
Is it a fan or the band itself who made it ? In that case, someone should inform them...

And as explained, The Gathering don't want to play in a "Gothic fest", even in co-hedliner's position ... nothing more to say.

PS : if you still see the poll's link on the home page, you should make a refresh

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Disgraced

PostPosted: 25/03/2009, 01:53 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
There is no need to continue voting now.
Why voting since we started to announce the bands (Delain, Sirenia, Trail of Tears)
And in addition this one is archived.

I don't know why Tristania posted again about the poll as their answer was negative due to the fact that they don't have any tour planned.
Is it a fan or the band itself who made it ? In that case, someone should inform them...

And as explained, The Gathering don't want to play in a "Gothic fest", even in co-hedliner's position ... nothing more to say.

PS : if you still see the poll's link on the home page, you should make a refresh

About tristania: i think frozen-me was referring to their myspace bulletin/blog; their page is either maintained by the band itself or by someone in their crew, but it isn't a fanpage, that's for sure. I don't know why they keep on asking for votes: maybe there's just a general confusion, since i must admit that i'm very confused me myself, too. After all there's no need to plan a whole tour for just one gig at a festival.

Anyway, i can swear that if you click on "check all the news here" at the bottom of the homepage, the link to the poll is always there. i refreshed and refreshed 'till my pc went cold ( Wink ) but it remains there.
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 25/03/2009, 02:01 pm Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition Reply with quote

"Check all the news" contains the archives (see the title "News archives").
Everything important is on the Home page Wink
The rest, so that you don't especially need now (like X-mas offer, poll, etc ...) are on a second page, that you can consult if you want to see what happened before.

Maybe the band and their webteam didn't talk these last weeks Very Happy

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:20 am Post subject: The Poll in the Homepage for the Next Edition

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website