Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ibis hotel - Aalst
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 -> Meeting place
Previous topic :: Next topic
Zandruky

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 10:50 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
same for me

See you there at the hotel!!!

I'm staying three nights too.
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 10:50 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 11:00 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

with marta I guess? Mr. Green
we can all have a pajama party!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 12:02 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

That would mean that I need to buy some pyjamas?
How about some EPICA pjs?????? Okay
That would be something. Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 12:45 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

its about time they start selling (out) pjs, kitchen pinnies and thongs Laughing

Visit poster’s website MSN
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 12:55 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

That would be great. I would be first in the queue for a Simone Simons thong Laughing

Cheers Keith47424
Zandruky

PostPosted: 14/06/2009, 02:48 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
with marta I guess? Mr. Green
we can all have a pajama party!!!

Yes, I'll go with Marta and Carla.

yeah!!!!!!! pajama party!!!!!!! please please please!!!!
MSN
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 22/06/2009, 02:20 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

We are staying Friday/Saturday/Sunday too. And then going to Brussels for 2 or 3 nights afterwards.

Plan to book the Eurostar tomorrow. Anyone know the best way to get from Brussels Eurostar terminal to Aalst??
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 22/06/2009, 04:02 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

By train I guess.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 22/06/2009, 04:09 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
By train I guess.

That was as good as my guess. Know there is a train station in Aalst and you can get a train there from Brussels - just wondering if the required station is near the Eurostar terminal.

New plan for us is to go afterwork on Friday to save taking a whole day off work.
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 22/06/2009, 04:14 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Is the terminal in Bruxelles Midi (Brussels South) ?

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 22/06/2009, 08:48 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Is the terminal in Bruxelles Midi (Brussels South) ?

Yep - Brussells Midi Station. Is it the same station to go back out to Aalst? Finding it hard to get info off the web!

EDIT - think I have cracked it. Eurostar goes into Midi Eurostar. It seems to indicate we need to walk to Midi which takes 20 mins, then we get the IC2242 (which runs at 26 and 56 mins past the hour) to Aalst (in the direction of Gand-Saint-Pierre).
30 mins on the train. Last train on Friday 22.56.
Cost 4.8 Euros.
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/06/2009, 07:48 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Walking 20 minutes ? Seems a lot.
I thought that you only had to walk inside the Midi station ... I know it's big, but 20 min ...

Maybe someone could give more info, I never took Eurostar Rolling Eyes

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 23/06/2009, 08:36 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

I am sure it is just a generous estimate. Will have to get a ticket for the train anyway, so will allow plenty of time!
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 24/06/2009, 11:00 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Right then here goes.
I do know this as firstly I have travelled often by E* to Brussels and also I actually work for Virgin Trains for my sins.
Right then. When you look on any website which includes international trains like E* it has to give a certain amount of time. Remember in the old days passport checks, customs etc etc. Now I know that this has gone.
However when you arrive on the E* you arrive on platform 1 or 2. Now if you are unlucky enough to be in the rear carriage it is a long walk to the front (18 coaches in fact). Then you turn left and head for the stairs. If you wait for a lift then I would say that 20 minutes may not be enough. They are really slow.
Head down the stairs and then to buy a ticket you can use the many ticket machines and also there is a ticket office about half way down between I thing platform 11 & 12.
Hope this helps some.

The official website of SNCB is http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/index.php
Also I find this one helpful too. http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/e

Cheers Keith47424
predator

PostPosted: 25/06/2009, 08:09 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

H*Bomb wrote:
I am sure it is just a generous estimate. Will have to get a ticket for the train anyway, so will allow plenty of time!

The eurostar site mentioned something about your London-Brussels ticket also giving you onward connections to anywhere else in Belgium as long as the journey is within 24 hours of arrival into Brussels

Quote:
* See more of Belgium: With Eurostar, your tickets to Brussels are valid for travel to and from any Belgian station. Just hop on any domestic service within 24 hours of your arrival or departure. Be sure to keep your Eurostar ticket with you.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:44 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 -> Meeting place All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website