Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ibis hotel - Aalst
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 -> Meeting place
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 25/06/2009, 08:50 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

That is very true. A really good ticket to have. In fact you could buy a E* ticket and go virtually all the way to Luxembourg via Liege or Arlon, or Germany via Aachen. And not have to buy an additional ticket. Terrific. Even better for me as I can get a 1st class return from London St Pancakes International - Brussels for £40 return.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/06/2009, 08:50 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
predator

PostPosted: 25/06/2009, 10:33 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Even better for me as I can get a 1st class return from London St Pancakes International - Brussels for £40 return.

Is that the Rail staff rate ? Do you need FIP card for that ? Sounds good at that price.

Where do you work if you work for Virgin - guessing Euston or Birmingham ?
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/06/2009, 06:23 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

I work in the control in Birmingham. It is priv rate. I made a mistake thou. The price is for standard travel. Double it for 1st. As for FIP I don't believe you do need it as a TOC card should be suitable, however due to the fact that the ticket is also valid to any station in Belgium then now you may do. If you do work on the railways yourself then it would be worthwhile speaking to ATOC.

Cheers Keith47424
predator

PostPosted: 26/06/2009, 09:24 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
I work in the control in Birmingham. It is priv rate. I made a mistake thou. The price is for standard travel. Double it for 1st. As for FIP I don't believe you do need it as a TOC card should be suitable, however due to the fact that the ticket is also valid to any station in Belgium then now you may do. If you do work on the railways yourself then it would be worthwhile speaking to ATOC.

Cheers. Will check when I get time.

Priv isnt that big a discount compared to some of the fares they offer - found tickets for the dates on their site at £59 return for standard.

Yes I work on the Railways too and have visited Meridian on a reasonably regular basis along with quite a few other places.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 14/07/2009, 10:52 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

do we know if Autumn and Flowing tears are staying in Ibis? Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 15/07/2009, 09:20 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Dutch bands never need hotel, and Flowing Tears, they probably will go back to Germany after the show.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 15/07/2009, 09:07 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

^^^^^^^ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hoping that he was going to be sharing with Marjan and Helen.

Cheers Keith47424
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 02/09/2009, 10:20 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

So then it isn't long before the gig. I am after some information. I arrive at Aalst on the Thursday and was wondering if someone can give me details of the buses from Aalst station to Ibis? I have had a look at the De Lijn website be cannot really work it out. HELP please.

Cheers Keith47424
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 02/09/2009, 05:08 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

This is the info I get on De Lijn website :

STATION AALST to VILLALAAN 20

Details :

AALST STATION PERRON 12
take the bus "31 Aalst Station - Ninove Centrum" (8min)
walk 415m to the VILLALAAN 20 (7min)

Now for the schedule, you can check it before to leave.
As the website is in Dutch, just follow instructions below.
Link : http://reisinfo.delijn.be/reisinfo/faces/routeplanner/RouteplannerHome.jsp

In fields, enter what I placed in " "

Quote:
Vertrek
Gemeente : "Aalst (Oost-Vlaanderen)"
Straat : (select *station NMBS* option) "AALST STATION"

Aankomst
Gemeente : "Aalst (Oost-Vlaanderen)"
Straat : (select *adres* option) "Villalaan"
nr : "20"

Details
Datum : enter the date and hours
Below select : *vertrekken* (for starting hours) or *aankomen* (for arrival)
Don't change selections below.

Push the *bereken uw route* button to continue

Hope that it can help.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 02/09/2009, 05:24 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

As always Helcanen you are a star. Thank you.

Cheers Keith47424
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 12/10/2009, 12:03 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

This seems to have come around very quickly - seems like only yesterday we bought tickets!

In fact, it is so close - I am starting to realise I have no idea where I am going!

- 2 E tickets for MFVF - so nothing can go wrong there (other me forgetting to print them out)!

- We have return Eurostar tickets to Brussels. As far as I am aware this effectively include travel to Aalst. Not going to mess about with busses when we get to Aalst - so will just get a taxi to the Ibis - simples!

- Going to the festival each day - is there a shuttle bus? Do we share taxis? Do taxis cost much?

Is there anything I am forgetting?
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 12/10/2009, 07:30 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Passport and beer money!! Razz
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/10/2009, 07:46 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

Eurostar ticket valid to any sncb station so yes it is ok to use to Aalst. However it is only valid on the day you travel on the Eurostar. I am travelling over on Thursday myself. There was a coach from Ibis which was organised but I suspect that it is too late now. However myself and a few others are doing the De Lijn bus on Saturday & possibly Sunday. It will be a taxi back though. Suspect it is about 30 euros back from Wieze to Aalst though. However if there are a few of you it will not be too expensive.

Cheers Keith47424
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/10/2009, 05:23 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

H*Bomb wrote:
- Going to the festival each day - is there a shuttle bus? Do we share taxis? Do taxis cost much?
The reservation list for shuttle bus is closed a few days ago.
Taxi: Ibis Aalst collobarates with "Taxi 1". phone +32 477 96 36 44, fax +32 53 71 15 75, e-mail info@taxi1.be, price railway station to Ibis about 12 EUR.

Hope I could help you

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
H*Bomb

PostPosted: 13/10/2009, 01:07 pm Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst Reply with quote

I had no idea there was registration for the shuttle bus - will see what I can find out and if I can somehow get a late registration! Was there info up on here about it??
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:33 am Post subject: Ibis hotel - Aalst

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 -> Meeting place All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website