Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Metal Female Bands
Previous topic :: Next topic
DIM

PostPosted: 06/06/2009, 04:09 pm Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica Reply with quote

From Ad's myspace:

Hi,

As you could read in one of my earlier blogs, I am continuing in the direction of recording and mixing music a bit more. Well, after expanding my home studio into a fully equipped recording and mixing studio, and having worked my way around some earlier Epica material for the last couple of months, I am very excited to announce that I am about to mix my first full-length cd. Currently wrapping up the recordings of their debut album, the Spanish metal band Diabulus in Musica contacted me about a month ago to check some of their mixes they had just done for their promo. After having heard their promo I was so blown away by their material, that I decided to remix one of their songs from scratch. Apparently they liked what I did, because after having heard the mix they asked me to mix their full-length album straightaway. So here I am, about to embark on my first adventure as a mixing engineer :-)

You can check out their myspace and listen to some samples of their promo:

www.myspace.com/diabulusinmusicaband

Best regards, Ad
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 06/06/2009, 04:09 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 03/07/2009, 01:30 pm Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica Reply with quote

Fans of MFVF, I'd like to recommend you this band !

Diabulus in Musica is a real good band, a lot of talents Okay
For sure the band will play @ MFVF...

Go and listen to their music, simply amazing, awsome
Prisoner

PostPosted: 03/07/2009, 03:14 pm Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica Reply with quote

i think there are much better bands than this one
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 04/07/2009, 07:02 am Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica Reply with quote

Wow, this is a great band indeed! Never heard of them before, but I really like their style Okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Jasper

PostPosted: 19/10/2009, 02:38 pm Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica Reply with quote

They were present at the MFVF7, but they didnt preform. I did however have a chance to talk to them in the VIP room & they told me they will be preforming next year Smile

You could buy their promo-cd @ the festival for only 2 euros so i did & i liked it Very Happy
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:52 pm Post subject: Ad Sluijter (ex-EPICA) & Diabulus in Musica

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Metal Female Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website