Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

We Are the Fallen

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Metal Female Bands
Previous topic :: Next topic
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/07/2009, 07:00 am Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

Amazing band from the USA with former members of Evanescence: http://www.myspace.com/wearethefallen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 07/07/2009, 07:00 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 07/07/2009, 11:16 am Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

this band is nothing but a copy and repetition of what evanescence did. In my opinion, music is putting your heart and creating something original, not reproducing something already famous just to earn money and publicity. If mr moody wants to prove something to Amy Lee he shouldn't get an amy-clone

their whole concept (name, songs, covers, singer's style of singing etc) makes me sick.
and I'm not an evanescence fan

Frozen

PostPosted: 27/07/2009, 10:28 am Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

Moody wrote the first Evanescence record, he WAS Evanescence. The second record, written by Amy, was shit in my opinion. She´s a bad songwriter.
So it´s everything, but not a copy or a "amy-clone". Mad

I´m happy that Moody makes great music again and I wish We are the Fallen all the best!
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 27/07/2009, 07:50 pm Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

Just listened to We Are The Fallen and agree that she is a bit too close to Amy Lee vocally,however will listen to more tracks as and when they are released because I actually enjoyed what I heard. Very Happy
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 27/07/2009, 10:11 pm Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
Moody wrote the first Evanescence record, he WAS Evanescence. The second record, written by Amy, was shit in my opinion. She´s a bad songwriter.
So it´s everything, but not a copy or a "amy-clone". Mad

I´m happy that Moody makes great music again and I wish We are the Fallen all the best!

as far as I know Amy Lee contributed with piano, lyrics and voice. Do you honestly think that without Amy Evanscence would become so popular?Do you think that their biggest hit My Immortal would be the same without amy's voice, words and piano? I don't think so, it takes more than one person to create a good album. I agree Moody is good but it was the combination of his skills and Amy's. I don't reject that they might create some decent music following the ev style but that for me isn't any interesting Wink

Eline

PostPosted: 26/11/2009, 02:50 pm Post subject: We Are the Fallen Reply with quote

I really like them, I think they can be better than Evanescence if they'll release an album. They found themselves a better singer. Carly sure is a better singer live than Amy is.

All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:46 pm Post subject: We Are the Fallen

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> General (English) -> Metal Female Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website