Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FLOWING TEARS added to the bill
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5
Previous topic :: Next topic
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 04:27 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

Due to the cancellation of After Forever, we had to find another band.
Of course, this one will not “replace” them, but they are a very good act and deserve to be there as a lot of other bands :
FLOWING TEARS is confirmed for Saturday.

http://www.flowingtears.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator

Last edited by Helcanen on 08/08/2007, 04:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 04:27 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nemesis

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 04:43 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

excellent choice.

Visit poster’s website
Rolith

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 05:10 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

It seems that majority doesn't have a voice
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 05:19 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

The majority isn't only on this forum Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Rolith

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 06:46 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

On Sonic Catedral too then
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 06:57 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

I mean that our forum and even the one of Sonic Cathedral is only a small percentage of the visitors (maybe 5 % max) and also on the requests that I received via different medias (PM, e-mails, myspace, etc ...).

I understand the reaction, everybody want to see their favorite bands, but everybody can't be satisfied at 100 %.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Gloomy

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 07:13 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

Yep !
It's a surprise, I admit it, but I'm not disappointed Smile Not bad ! Okay
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Nemesis

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 08:09 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

Flowing Tears is an excellent band live, they can be linked to AF on that aspect...

catching FT live is much harder than catching AF so in that case it's quite a rarity too to have them yodel for us at the fiesta.

Visit poster’s website
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 08:20 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
I mean that our forum and even the one of Sonic Cathedral is only a small percentage of the visitors (maybe 5 % max) and also on the requests that I received via different medias (PM, e-mails, myspace, etc ...).

I understand the reaction, everybody want to see their favorite bands, but everybody can't be satisfied at 100 %.

Just out of curiosity: If the suggestions on this forum and on the Sonic Cathedral-forum obviously hadn´t any influence on your choice (I know that the members of these forums only represent a very small percentage of the visitors), what were the reasons to pick Flowing Tears? To me, it seems a to be a very random choice.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 20/05/2007, 09:37 pm Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

^^I guess people sent mails asking for Flowing Tears though I can't really understand why those people couldn't post that in the official MFVF forum
It seems like a random choice to me too, it seems like its cheaper or more convenient for the organisation
I was pretty sure it was going to be one of the highly requested bands like DSO or Madder Mortem

I now have to sell my tickets

Visit poster’s website MSN
Siegfried

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 08:44 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

YEAAAAHHH .................... Flowing Tears !!!! Thanks you so much great choice. i will buy my ticket now.
they told that a lot of people sent requests by pm and on myspace. there are more people on myspace than here. what's 20 persons for diablo swng orchestra in comparaison of a band that already have a lot of albums ? nobody can find the album of this band, who knows them ? I'm not sure that your choice satisfy the choice of 2 or 3000 people, they prefer to see a famous band replacing a big famous band.
no matters, i'm so happy Okay
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 09:10 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

^^Whoever searches for good music knows DSO
If they weren't known how the hell did they win the award "suprise of the year" and came second in the categories "avant-garde metal" and "best debut album"?

Visit poster’s website MSN
Rolith

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 09:19 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

Guys there is no need in arguing...one things a band is big and another not
Leaves Eyes aren't that big either but as you see they headline (dvd or not)

But its pretty obvious now that the organisators book considering their own taste
Valkyre....they have 1, only 1 song online but they got a place cause probably Alain pruvost is friend with them or even one of them
Epica with 2 albums have played in all edition
Distorted are a pretty unknown band with only one album and got a place

I was really surprised to see The Gathering, After Forever and Draconian in this year's edition but that didn't last long
Thara

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 09:23 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

It is a shame to see the "bigger" names removed from the line-up, and replaced with less famous bands.
lover

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 09:31 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill Reply with quote

WTH?Flowing Tears....?LMAO
They haven't released an album since 2004 and their site hasn't been update since 2006
I guess they'll play the same songs as in MFVF2

I wonder why the organisators booked two bands to replace AF
From the point I see it I guess AF were proposed much money and big setlist 1-1,5 hour?
Couldn't they split the money and the duration and invite two bands?

One band must be less expensive for sure but people bought tickets for After Forever, The Gathering and Theatre of Tragedy and now they are all gone
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:50 am Post subject: FLOWING TEARS added to the bill

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF 5 All times are GMT
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website