Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF Virgin...

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Wabeywoo

PostPosted: 17/09/2009, 08:00 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

Hey there Smile

Yes it's true. I'm a MFVF virgin and I'm not sure what to be expecting!

The Line up is incredible and I can't believe so many bands I love are playing in the same space Very Happy WOrryingly I'm more excited about Van Canto than anyone else!

So what should I be expecting? Whats Oktoberhallen like?
Publicité

PostPosted: 17/09/2009, 08:00 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 20/09/2009, 12:13 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

First of all. What sort of ticket do you have?
I have been to MFVF with a normal ticket and also VIP. The normal ticket is good but there are not really any places to sit (I mean there are no seats but you can sit around the sides I suppose) and it is a long day. The toilets you have to pay for but they are very clean and I don't therefore mind that. There is food stores outside also and beer drinks etc inside. And you have to pay for tokens first of all before getting the food and drinks.
Onto VIP and you do have seats "backstage" but it is not with the artists who have their own area to the side of backstage. However the bands usually come out to the backstage area and you do get a chance to meet them and get your photo taken with them. (I would definately ensure that for future editions you try to get a VIP ticket)
The hall is quite large with the stage at the back. There are also a few stalls that sell clothes, cds etc and on the left of the hall as you enter there are usually bands stalls where you can buy their stuff (cds, t-shirts etc etc)
Hope this helps some and enjoy yourself.
Cheers Keith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 21/09/2009, 12:43 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

That's it !

We have asked to the venue to place some tables and chairs outside if the weather is good, and inside if not.
We hope that they will not forget it Smile

You can see a lot of pictures on the net, showing the festival (crowd, merch, stage, outside, etc ...)
I will try to add some links asap.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 21/09/2009, 12:55 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

A really interesting website: www.peopleoutstage.com
Our friends and partners.

Select "Pictures" in the top menu, and you can access to the MFVF galleries :
2007 + 2008 backstage - outstage

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 21/09/2009, 02:55 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

oooh I found a pic of me that I didn't have Mr. Green

Wabeywoo, you shouldn't worry, oktoberhallen is a very friendly place and there are always people to help you if you have any problem Okay

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 21/09/2009, 03:09 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

Especially now with the MFVF Hostesses Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
smogboy

PostPosted: 21/09/2009, 03:37 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
oooh Wabeywoo, you shouldn't worry, oktoberhallen is a very friendly place and there are always people to help you if you have any problem Okay

I found this true of the townsfolk too, despite us bringing loud heavy metal to their little town.
Kornking

PostPosted: 22/09/2009, 04:56 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
Frozen-me wrote:
oooh Wabeywoo, you shouldn't worry, oktoberhallen is a very friendly place and there are always people to help you if you have any problem Okay

I found this true of the townsfolk too, despite us bringing loud heavy metal to their little town.

I generally find this for every smaller belgian village ive set foot in while loud music was played by lots of long haired people.
Three more MFVF virgins here Smile
the only thing im really not looking forward too is the temperatures. the tent and nights.
something in the back of my head keeps telling me that wasn't a very bright idea.
maelstrom

PostPosted: 01/10/2009, 02:15 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

Razz
yep, another 'virgin' here too, and I'll be coming from a different continent, and all by myself. Smile
But I know from experience that such festivals are well organized and the crew is friendly and helpful.
You have to pay for bathroom use? Surprised as in, euro coins or do you also exchange your money for special tokens like the food?
Can we bring our own food and beverages or is it not allowed?

There will be public signing sessions too, right? well I asked Mark of Epica and that's what he said.

Cheers!
Mona
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 01/10/2009, 03:40 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

You can check this link :
FAQ http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/faq.htm

General questions asked by visitors (food, drinks,

I see now that Toilets subject wasn't added.
In public area, there are paying toilets (between 0,30 and 0,40 € I think ?)
This fee is asked by the venue, because someone is cleaning the place during the day.

Signing session is organized by Mindview.
They never communicate us the schedule as I think that they arrange this on the day.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Supaplex

PostPosted: 09/10/2009, 09:52 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
Frozen-me wrote:

People in Wieze are used to having lots of visitors in the weekends for events at the Oktoberhallen Smile In the 90's there were more techno and even hardcore events there (Thunderdome) that brought lots of noise deep into the night, so the residents did start to complain a bit back then so the events are gone (except a big New Year's Eve party that I attend every year ^^). I guess that is a big reason behind the curfew that MFVF has. As long as we don't disturb their nightrest, it's all good.
WolfForever

PostPosted: 11/10/2009, 09:16 am Post subject: MFVF Virgin... Reply with quote

maelstrom wrote:
Razz
yep, another 'virgin' here too, and I'll be coming from a different continent, and all by myself. Smile
But I know from experience that such festivals are well organized and the crew is friendly and helpful.
You have to pay for bathroom use? Surprised as in, euro coins or do you also exchange your money for special tokens like the food?
Can we bring our own food and beverages or is it not allowed?

There will be public signing sessions too, right? well I asked Mark of Epica and that's what he said.

Cheers!
Mona

Hi there....Im paul from netherlands..first of all nice meeting you...
Im looking for more new friends to met...Im there entire weekend..and not sure what to except indeed. as well Great Heavy metal...Very good line up..If its cool i will come again next year...
Im new here..i have vip and and combi ticket....whats the difference with normal?
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:55 pm Post subject: MFVF Virgin...

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website