Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Visions of Atlantis - Trinity - CD Review

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Metal Female Voices Fest (English forum) -> Metal Female Voices Fest general
Previous topic :: Next topic
Stepix

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 07:54 pm Post subject: Visions of Atlantis - Trinity - CD Review Reply with quote

After a first demo released in 2000, Eternal Endless Infinity (2002) and Cast Away (2004), Trinity is the third album the Austrian band Visions of Atlantis. Their music is in the register of heavy power symphonic metal, very often compared with Nightwish, offering easy listening catchy melodies with two melodic voices, a male and a female. The compositions are not as rich as Nightwish, but a few bands in the plethora of bands following the power symphonic metal style in the last ten years can pretend to be as close of Nightwish as Visions of Atlantis. After having replaced two band members in 2003, the band underwent another substantial change in line up in 2005, replacing three of the six members. Wolf K. replaced Werner Fiedler at the guitars, Martin Harb replaced Miro Holly at the keyboards, and, last but not least, the vocalist Nicole Bogner was replaced by the classically trained soprano Melissa Ferlaak (Minnesota, USA). I had already the chance to see Melissa perform live in October 2006 at the Metal Female Voices Festival and was impressed by her voice although she declared she was not in great form and was only singing at 50% of her capacity! So, it is with full expectations that I discovered this new album. As with the Internet everything becomes possible, I also asked Melissa to comment the songs, what she kindly accepted, with the assistance of Wolf as he was the most involved in the writing of the music.

Read the full review on:
www.reflectionsofdarkness.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.stepix.be
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 21/05/2007, 07:54 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gloomy

PostPosted: 02/06/2007, 08:04 am Post subject: Visions of Atlantis - Trinity - CD Review Reply with quote

I'm waiting Trinity with impatience ! It was reported two times, and now it's available, I'm waiting for my order.
I'm happy to see Melissa as the new singer of VoA : she's a wonderful soprano Embarassed
I hope I'll see them on the stage
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
AfterForever

PostPosted: 10/12/2007, 10:28 pm Post subject: Visions of Atlantis - Trinity - CD Review Reply with quote

I loved Trinity!

But now, im so sad, because Melissa and Wolfgang left VOA! Sad

Click on the banner:
basudec19

PostPosted: 01/01/2010, 07:17 pm Post subject: Trinity most !!!! Reply with quote

I loved Trinity most !!!!

But it is very unfortunate that Melissa and Wolfgang left VOA.

I hope to them back in the same stage again....................

about us
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:07 am Post subject: Visions of Atlantis - Trinity - CD Review

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Metal Female Voices Fest (English forum) -> Metal Female Voices Fest general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website