Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Current "Omlegging"-situation?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7
Previous topic :: Next topic
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/10/2009, 07:50 pm Post subject: Current "Omlegging"-situation? Reply with quote

Since I'll be travelling by car, can anyone of the "natives" tell me if there is any "omlegging" on the way from Berlare (the place where I've booked my hotel) to Wieze I should be aware of? And perhaps even more important: Has there been any announcement that the A21/E34 leading from the Dutch border via Turnhout to Antwerp and/or the A14/E17 leading from Antwerp to Lokeren will be blocked/closed on Friday or - in the opposite direction - on Sunday?
Publicité

PostPosted: 13/10/2009, 07:50 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Manu

PostPosted: 14/10/2009, 09:46 am Post subject: Current "Omlegging"-situation? Reply with quote

There has been a lot of trouble lately, but you shouldn't have any problems reaching the venue. Coming from Berlare, your GPS (assuming you use one?) will make you drive past Schoonaarde, over the bridge, through Gijzegem to Wieze. As far as I'm aware of, there won't be any problems Wink
Burkhard
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/10/2009, 08:36 pm Post subject: Current "Omlegging"-situation? Reply with quote

Manu wrote:
There has been a lot of trouble lately,

"Trouble" in this case meaning what?
Quote:
but you shouldn't have any problems reaching the venue. Coming from Berlare, your GPS (assuming you use one?) will make you drive past Schoonaarde, over the bridge, through Gijzegem to Wieze.

I'm so "old school" that I don't have GPS, but prefer to rely on maps instead. Well, since I managed to get from Berlare to Wieze last year - even though there was an "omlegging" at some point -, I should manage it this year, too. At least I do remember that there was a bridge at some point.
Quote:
As far as I'm aware of, there won't be any problems Wink

Good - as long as I won't end up in Dendermonde like I did two years ago when I stayed in Buggenhout and then - thanks to some "omlegging" - must have taken the wrong direction somewhere in Lebbeke.
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 15/10/2009, 12:06 pm Post subject: Current "Omlegging"-situation? Reply with quote

Last year was OK, except that we used, I think, four different routes for the four travels between hotel and Oktoberhallen. But two or three years ago, when there was lots of construction work going on, we would have been lost without Navi.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:06 am Post subject: Current "Omlegging"-situation?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF7 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website