Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 1840, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/03/2010, 04:24 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Blutengel is an excellent band, but is faaaaaar from a metal band.
I've seen them last year. It was a very impressive show, but no guitar sound to be found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 12/03/2010, 04:24 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/03/2010, 04:56 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Good confirmation. I have mmediately added 69 Chambers as friend on MySpace. Now I "must" byu their Debut Album. From the other bands I already have some.

And a sugesstion for another new Band: Kandia - their first album is out a few days ago.

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/03/2010, 07:08 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

@Dark_Emperor : Especially Arkona, they are awesome !
MSN Skype
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 08:51 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

After their first appearance past year, the band wanted to come back to shake the best crowd (that's the words the band used for you all Okay ) !

We're happy to welcome for the 2nd time : KRYPTERIA Okay
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 08:59 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

FANTASTIC Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Okay Okay Okay Okay

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 10:23 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Just heard 69 Chambers cd and was quite impressed. I know nothing by them at all. In fact I had never heard of them before so thank you Phil & Val for bringing them to MFVF. They have a very much Lacuna Coil esque vibe going on which is no bad thing. Looking forward to seeing them.
And thanks for Krypteria. Enjoyed them last year and they definately seemed to have enjoyed playing.

Cheers Keith47424
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 10:23 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Krypteria ? Great ! Smile

Hey, it miss some doom metal. So why not Lethian Dreams, Tales of Dark and Nox Aurea ? Promising bands Smile
MSN Skype
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 02:17 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Krypteria ? Great ! Smile

Hey, it miss some doom metal. So why not Lethian Dreams, Tales of Dark and Nox Aurea ? Promising bands Smile

Doooooooooooooooooom on!

I insist, Arkona, please!
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 02:47 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Tristania, woo *does a little dance while preparing blackmail letters for his friends to tag along with him to mfvf* Okay, if it was me, I'd also book "Madder Mortem" as they are epic.
"uneXpect" as they too, are epic. (Though they're not female fronted, they do have a female singer that gets a fair amount of play time)
"Draconian" would be another favourite of mine. I think they recently announced they're working on a new album, so maybe it'll be done by the time mfvf starts? I don't know, it would be one heck of a releaseparty!
"Therion" too, but I won't be too bothered if they don't play as I'm most likely already seeing them at graspop (and maybe their show in november too)

That's about all the female metal I listen to that are appropriate for this festival.
Though it's very unlikely, I'd also like

"The Birthday Massacre" though they're not exactly metal.
Emilie Autumn would be awesome too, but I'd feel robbed if I only got to see her for let's say an hour or less, so unless you make her a headliner, I'd rather not.
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 03:04 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I would also like to see TBM but really couldn't see them at MFVF. Then again L'ame Immortelle played so....?
On Emilie Autumn it has been stated already that she isn't metal enough for MFVF. I saw her about a month ago in Wolverhampton and I would state that it was probably the best gig I have ever seen. (And I have seen people like Prince, Rammstein, Madonna etc) However like you said Lunar just seeing her for about 40 minutes would not be enough. I would recommend to anyone if you do get a chance to go see her. 2 and a half hours latter you will all say WOW.
But she just isn't for MFVF unfortunately. Now come on Phil and Val and prove me wrong. Okay

Cheers Keith47424
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 13/03/2010, 03:22 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I'm not really familiar with L'ame Mortelle (though I have heard stuff about them, not too positive either, sadly) so I can't judge.

On Emilie Autumn, I completely agree, I sadly had to miss her concert here because for one day I actually had a life! But some of my friends went and they were completely amazed (one even said she'd go lesbian for Emilie, lol.), and that it included a lot of talking and lasted about 3 hours. So yes, that's not really festival material, sadly.

Thinking about it, I'd also like Delain to be added to the bill, not for myself, as I can assure you, I am quite far from being a Delain fan (but I'll not share my opinion on them here as I don't want to get lynched. lol ), but a friend of mine is a fan and it'd kind of be the only way to get him to go along with me. So yeah, Delain please.

Then on another note, could you try and go on without Epica for one year? :p I don't know, they're like ultra mega huge and play like 7988979879 concerts in the Netherlands/Belgium a month and quite frankly, if I wanted to see them (which I don't), I'd see them at one of those 7988979879 concerts here. Unless you're planning to let them headline, so I can leave early and catch my train home. :p
alucard13

PostPosted: 14/03/2010, 02:33 pm Post subject: suggestion :D Reply with quote

WHYZDOM would be soooo great! I saw them yesterday (again) and they really have potential for becoming a HUGE band!
So invite them once again please Smile

others that would be nice Smile :
Tarja
Epica
Trail of Tears
Valkyre
Therion
Evanescence
Indica
Within Temptation

but Whyzdom is number 1!! \m/

Alucard
MSN
chelsea

PostPosted: 14/03/2010, 03:57 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

i'm looking forward to another fantastic festival, loads of bands confirmed which in the main i haven't seen live, Shocked
tristania are an old favourite of mine, it will be wonderful to see them... which is why i love this festival... Very Happy
much love as always to those behind the scenes... Cool
new bands i,ve found and bought cds...
the dreamside.....the murder of my sweet.....elysion.......voices of destiny...... Okay
i won't mind if any of these appear in the next few festivals.....
roll on october....
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/03/2010, 04:10 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Other bands that will be awesome (avant-garde metal bands) : Ram-Zet, Pin-Up Went Down, Unexpect, Akphaezya, Atrox.
MSN Skype
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 14/03/2010, 06:36 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Krypteria - Yeah!!! I haven seen them yesterday in Düsseldorf as support for Doro's 2500. concert. It was a greeat night.

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:12 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 316, 17, 1840, 41, 42  >
Page 17 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website