Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 2340, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
alucard13

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 03:51 pm Post subject: new discovery Reply with quote

Hi!
I just discovered a new band, unknown to me so far: Virus IV
They're really great, should check them out: http://www.myspace.com/virusiv

And imo, Tarja can be headliner once again Very Happy Epica as well, I really like their new album.
But I went to the signing session last year and learned that Simone isn't actually the sweetest and nicest woman out there <_<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alucard
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 03:51 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 04:26 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I don't think that she's not sweet, but think that a lot of people were not respectful with her.
So she took some distance ... she's cute so imagine how guys can be Rolling Eyes

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 05:01 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Dark_Emperor wrote:
Phil wrote:
Guys, every year it's not easy to find the good bands, and it's always a challenge to build an attractive line-up for MFVF !
This year (as usual), many big bands are on tour, in studio or whatever !
A lot of them are not available, we can't do anything against that fact.
Then we'll continue to work on headliner(s), middle & small bands, we'll also working on different new stuffs !

Actually the line-up isn't complete, let's see !

Again... try with Arkona, Mandragora Scream, shEver, Thorr's Hammer or Blood Ceremony. All of these bands are metal and they would add variety.

Especially Arkona Smile

shEver, I don't like them, really =/ Tales of Dark would be better IMO.
MSN Skype
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 09:50 pm Post subject: Re: new discovery Reply with quote

alucard13 wrote:
But I went to the signing session last year and learned that Simone isn't actually the sweetest and nicest woman out there <_<

Sore grapes? I think not. I had the same experience with her too. So maybe out of the limelight she is sweet but she is famous and people would like to meet her because of this. However if she doesn't want it then maybe she is in the wrong profession?

Cheers Keith47424
alucard13

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 09:58 pm Post subject: Re: new discovery Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
alucard13 wrote:

Sore grapes? I think not. I had the same experience with her too. So maybe out of the limelight she is sweet but she is famous and people would like to meet her because of this. However if she doesn't want it then maybe she is in the wrong profession?

Ah, just my opinion as well Very Happy
Or she shouldn't do signing sessions, cause her voice is really good, would a shame to lose all that!

Alucard
MSN
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/03/2010, 09:59 pm Post subject: Re: new discovery Reply with quote

alucard13 wrote:
keith47424 wrote:
alucard13 wrote:

Ah, just my opinion as well Very Happy
Or she shouldn't do signing sessions, cause her voice is really good, would a shame to lose all that!

Personnaly to lose her is for me not so bad Razz
MSN Skype
predator

PostPosted: 29/03/2010, 09:32 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
I don't think that she's not sweet, but think that a lot of people were not respectful with her.
So she took some distance ... she's cute so imagine how guys can be Rolling Eyes

I've been to a coupld of Epica signing sessions and she was lovely both times and happy to pose for a photo. I think you're right about some people not being very respectful - I saw a couple of cases of that last year with various singers looking unhappy afterwards. Luckily its only a small minority, but it only takes a few to annoy a singer.
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 31/03/2010, 12:43 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

An underrated band who deserve to come : CRYSTAL VIPER
MSN Skype
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 31/03/2010, 12:50 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Great band! It's very similar as Doro, no?
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 31/03/2010, 12:51 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Dark_Emperor wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:

Great band! It's very similar as Doro, no?

Not "very" but a bit similar, but Marta's voice reminds me more Magali Luyten Wink
MSN Skype
viss

PostPosted: 02/04/2010, 01:05 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Therion (as headliner)
Nemesea
Gwyllions
Anabantha (Mexico)
Lyriel
Dawn Of Destiny
All Ends
Operatika
Elysion
Cripper (Slash Metal)
Bloodshoteye (Death / Canada)

【from the past lineup】
Edenbridge
Elis
Theatre Of Tragedy
Theatres Des Vampires
Midnattsol
Whyzdom
Stargazer

PostPosted: 02/04/2010, 09:52 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Arkona (Folk-Metal, RU)
Wildpath (Speed Melodic Metal, FR)
Kells (Nu Symphonic Metal, FR)
Mick

PostPosted: 03/04/2010, 04:15 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I 've just seen that THE VEIL is confirmed for the 24 th of Oktober. One of my favourite bands.
Very nice.
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 03/04/2010, 08:11 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Mick wrote:
I 've just seen that THE VEIL is confirmed for the 24 th of Oktober. One of my favourite bands.
Very nice.

Really ? Where you saw it ?
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 04/04/2010, 07:43 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

It says it here:
http://www.myspace.com/theveilonline

The band is completely unknown to me

Visit poster’s website MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:10 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 321, 22, 2340, 41, 42  >
Page 22 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website