Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 540, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 02:25 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I suggest that you visit the myspace of ARCH ENEMY...read something about the award Angela won...we never know !
Publicité

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 02:25 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 03:01 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

wooo lets keep our fingers crossed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Eluveitie

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 03:08 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

OK, here's my list :
1) Edenbridge
2) Draconian
3) Magica
4) Arwen
5) Angeli di Pietra
6) Amberian Dawn
7) Midnattsol

If any one of these bands make it to the next edition, I might seriously consider coming.
Vpopuli

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 04:44 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Lacuna Coil
Trail of Tears
Flor`s new band
Katra
Nightwish
Draconian
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 08:41 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Arch Enemy I love but can we possibly see them as a MFVF band?,don't get me wrong I would so love this to happen as well as Within Temptation,Lacuna Coil and Nightwish!!
Fingers crossed that these bands managment have the vision to see what a great Festival this is and after this years video screens and overhead cameras perhaps realise the commercial benefits that would follow from headlining next years. Wink
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 08:48 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Afterforever1 wrote:
Arch Enemy I love but can we possibly see them as a MFVF band?,don't get me wrong I would so love this to happen as well as Within Temptation,Lacuna Coil and Nightwish!!
I have heard Nightwish get's a break next year. Anette plans a solo project for this time.

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 09:09 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Hadn't thought of that!,interesting Wink ,she is is an excellent singer who through no fault of her own has had to become involved in the circus that is Nightwish,more power to her I say and lets see what she can come up with.
Freddo

PostPosted: 29/10/2009, 02:14 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

DSO, Saw them live on 2nd of October, they were AMAZING.
Flowing Tears, Draconian, ETHS, Elis, Pin-Up Went Down, Theatre of Tragedy, Trail of Tears, Tristania, Angtoria, Astarte, Asrai, Ava Inferi, Imperia, L'Ame Immortelle.....
The list just goes on and on!

As for smaller bands, there's a band I really like atm from my hometown, Ghost In Mirrors (Myspace link). They're not the most METAL band ever, but they really are worth a listen, especially "Dead Bird", "Ryder's Dismount" and "Again"
Smile
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 29/10/2009, 06:28 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Another suggestion:

The Black Sheep - an "All Girl Alternative Rock Band" from Cologne http://www.theblacksheep.de/

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
RicoX

PostPosted: 29/10/2009, 08:53 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Therion is a top group that I have been missing all the years in Wieze. Their interesting stage performance, excellent musicians and classic-style choirs combined with metal sounds are outraging. I`m sure they would be a top part of the event. Did you notice the many therion-shirts all the years that visitors have worn?

RicoX
AngelMariël

PostPosted: 29/10/2009, 03:29 pm Post subject: Band Suggestions... Reply with quote

Leaves' Eyes is already confirmd so I am very happy and I'll get my tickets as soon as possible. But I have some ideas too:

Midnattsol (again, at the 7th edition Carmen was sick but they played, and on the 6th edition they could not play...) the deserve it to come again.
ReVamp (the new band of Floor Jansen) Twisted Evil
Whyzdom (I really liked their show!) Razz

Sirenia
Battlelore
Amberian Dawn (these three have also been on this festival before but they really fit in!)

Epica will come again, what a surprise.... Neutral but their show was nice!

And Tarja Embarassed Razz of course she is perfect for this festival.

anyway, the next edititon will be great I am sure and as I said before, I will come again!
the wounded immortal

PostPosted: 29/10/2009, 06:41 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Dairy about my nightmares
van canto
the new band of floor
izegrim
serpentcult
arch enemy
within temptation
beautifull sin (does this still exist?)
tyraniz
wyzdom
autumn
draconian
sinister (with rachel back on vocals) Evil or Very Mad
Visit poster’s website
Raifiku

PostPosted: 30/10/2009, 03:52 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I would definately love seeing the following bands:

- SIRENIA!
- Lahannya
- UnSun
- WHYZDOM!
- Amberian dawn
- Delain
- Dawn of Destiny
- Xandria!
- Leaves'eyes
- Streams of passion

Amazing bands these, and i beleive all apart from dawn of destiny have been there previously:)

//raifiku
escalate

PostPosted: 30/10/2009, 11:50 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Tristania
The Gathering
Draconian
Madder Mortem
Eyes Of Eden
Therion
Revamp, of course

again:

Autumn
Trail Of Tears
To-Mera

Epica is never wrong...

or some "unusual" bands for the MFVF:

Diablo Swing Orchestra
Arch Enemy
The Birthday Massacre
Stolen Babies
Ram-Zet (I'd kill for that Mr. Green )
KMFDM
taggart10

PostPosted: 01/11/2009, 05:44 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Non-headliner bands, who have recently released albums, that I would love to see at MFVF 8 (in ranked order):

1. HolyHell (USA) -- July 2009 release, "HolyHell"; power metal

2. Witchbreed (Portugal) -- June 2009 release, "Heretic Rapture"; dark pagan metal

3. Kittie (Canada) -- September 2009 release, "In the Black"; melodic metalcore (?)

4. Gwyllion (Belgium) -- April 2009 release, "The Edge of All I Know"; symphonic metal

5. Hanging Doll (UK) -- May 2009 release, "Reason and Madness"; orchestral gothic metal

6. Elegy of Madness (Italy) -- July 2009 release, "Bridge of Sighs"; heavily symphonic gothic metal

7. Hysterica (Sweden) -- August 2009 release, "Metalwar"; old-school, all-girl metal band

8. Lethian Dreams (France) -- June 2009 release, "Bleak Silver Streams"; atmospheric doom metal

9. Domina Noctis (Italy) -- April 2009 release, "Second Rose"; light gothic rock/metal

I hope Autumn and Stream of Passion are invited back next year. They were stand-outs at MFVF 7.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:13 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 540, 41, 42  >
Page 4 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website