Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 333, 34, 3540, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Choronzon

PostPosted: 16/06/2010, 11:56 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Been going to MFVF since part III. So knowing the organization, either Epica or Tarja will headline (again).

I'm getting a bit tired of Epica constantly headlining. Wasn't too fond of last year's DVD-shoot show. Too much pyrotechnics, costume changes and a setlist centered around their last two records.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 16/06/2010, 11:56 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DisturbedMe

PostPosted: 16/06/2010, 03:01 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

And what are the changes to see Draconian on mfvf ?
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 16/06/2010, 03:03 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

DisturbedMe wrote:
And what are the changes to see Draconian on mfvf ?

Will be awesome, and Anders said to a friend of mine that he's not against to come again Smile
MSN Skype
Jojo

PostPosted: 16/06/2010, 04:22 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanniej wrote:
I would love to see Lahannya again!
They were amazing at Dokkem :-)

Yeah they are awesome
And very nice people. I had a nice time with them last year ^^

But I wouldn't mind if Tarja or Epica headline once more. I really love their music. Tarja has a beautiful voice, and Epica has a good show ^^

Come to the dark side - We have chocolate cookies ^^
Choronzon

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 10:43 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Well, I have nothing against Epica, let's get that out of the way. Would love to see them headline if they played a set based on their first two records.

MSN
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 10:47 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

and... DORO???????

pleeeeeeease...
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 10:54 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Dark_Emperor wrote:
and... DORO???????

pleeeeeeease...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Doro, we want her !!!
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 11:55 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Choronzon wrote:
Well, I have nothing against Epica, let's get that out of the way. Would love to see them headline if they played a set based on their first two records.

I couldnt agree more, those were the worthy ones for me Cool

Visit poster’s website MSN
Choronzon

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 03:09 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Ghosthill (Russia) - http://www.myspace.com/ghosthillmetal

The vocals are meh, but it certainly is a lot heavier-faster than most contemporary gothic-symfo metal.

MSN
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 17/06/2010, 07:55 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Lahannya would be great again. Really nice people. And would make up for The Veil if they are not playing this year.
Epica or Tarja. Same ole same ole. Would be good to see someone we haven't seen before. (Or if not Draconian would be great.

Cheers Keith47424
Choronzon

PostPosted: 18/06/2010, 11:42 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Was In Silentio Noctis from Finland mentioned here already? They are beyond awesome and quite heavy-fast.

http://www.myspace.com/insilentionoctis

Innerfate, from Valencia (Spain) are also quite cool. A bouncy mix between (early) Lacuna Coil and Flowing Tears.

http://www.myspace.com/innerfateband

MSN
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 19/06/2010, 08:20 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

To all the MFVF fans :
We'd like to remind you all, that the number of headliners are limited until now !

This year we've been in touch with WITHIN TEMPTATION, but it was not possible...again.

Past year, you've voted and give WT an MFVF awards (Best album).
Following the award, it seems the band said in interviews, that they'd love to play MFVF...wait and see, but it still not possible in 2010.

Over that fact, other bands like EVANESENCE never replied our offer, Nightwish don't play in 2010, Therion wasn't available etc... !

That's why our festival is probably the only one, giving a chance to other "new" bands, even they don't have a deal with a label.
It's the only one way, to let discover new talents, future big bands...in the meantime, it will take time to build & find the good ones.

That's why in the name of all the MFVF Team, Staff, Crew, we'd like to thank you all for your support until now !

Now, in few minutes, go on the topic of the warm-up party, you'll read something good.
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 19/06/2010, 05:07 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

if You search for new bands then have a look at:
Helladonna: http://www.myspace.com/helladonna
Faint Horizon: http://www.myspace.com/fainthorizon

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 19/06/2010, 06:09 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

And of course maybe Eths again? Due a new album this year.
Soulgrind have a new CD just out.
Seasons End have a new CD out soon.

Cheers Keith47424
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 19/06/2010, 06:28 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Isn't MFVF's venue capacity too small for Within Temptation, Evanescence and/or Nightwish? I'd think the festival would have to take place in a venue as big as Forest National or at least Lotto Arena to not be sold out in 5 minutes. Never mind the fact that ticket prices would skyrocket.
Looks like I'll be going the first day only (Tristania, ReVamp and Arch Enemy, but I'm not even sure I'll be able to see the latter two, as I'd like to get home that day.) (and probably the warm up as well ...). Since all evidence points to a headliner I'll be seeing this summer already.
Quick question: will there still be other new bands confirmed for the actual festival besides the headliner? I'm assuming the first day is complete ...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:04 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 333, 34, 3540, 41, 42  >
Page 34 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website