Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 335, 36, 3740, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:26 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
The current line-up is great yes Smile
*except some bands, I don't like VoA, Pythia and Dejafuse*

Anyway, what about The Veil ? They're not on flyers but Jensara told me that she never cancelled =/

i can positively say that you will change your opinion about dejafuse when they hit the stage!!!! And from what they say, the new VoA album is much better than the previous Cool

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:26 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:27 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Hope so Razz

A band that will be great for 2011 and available now that they have a female singer : SIGH from Japan
MSN Skype
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:28 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Check out these bands ! Just discoveed them !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEc-6IDm8bc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXU0OCUE6Q&feature=related

Fortaleze and Anabantha Wink

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:39 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Hope so Razz

A band that will be great for 2011 and available now that they have a female singer : SIGH from Japan

I love SIGH they are quite schizophrenic!!!!! I didnt know they have a permanent female singer, I only thought it was a sessional; I must check their new album Mr. Green

Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 22/06/2010, 12:40 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Hope so Razz

I love SIGH they are quite schizophrenic!!!!! I didnt know they have a permanent female singer, I only thought it was a sessional; I must check their new album Mr. Green

Dr Mikannibal is definitively in the line-up of the band and she sings in their last album, and how good she is Shocked

If SIGH come, I'll not care about the others bands and go directly to MFVF Laughing
MSN Skype
Bongo

PostPosted: 26/06/2010, 01:33 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I think that is a great chance to See The Gathering as sunday headliner
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 26/06/2010, 10:28 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

No, I don't think so. They already said they don't want to play at a "gothic" festival Smile

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 01:50 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Last confirmation for Saturday 23 October 2010 :
GODYVA - www.godyva.it

THE VEIL previously announced on Sunday 24 October 2010, will play on Friday 22 October 2010 "during the warm-up party".
metalrentner

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 01:56 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I saw Arkona on Saturday. They played an 1 hour set. I never before jumped and banged so much. It would be a gain to have Arkona on mfvf.
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 01:57 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Omg Godyva ... it's a joke ?
MSN Skype
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 02:07 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

To Sanguine-sky : no this is not a joke, GODYVA will play MFVF, why are you asking, is that not a good band ?
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 02:08 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Personnaly I don't like them Smile But maybe they'll surprise me live ! Let's see !
MSN Skype
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 03:11 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Godyva. Interesting band. I was supposed to have seen them last year but they had a few "problems" within the band so they didn't perform. So it will be good to see them live at last. And great news about The Veil. Even though they will not play the "Main" event it will be great to see them on the Friday pre - show.

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 06/07/2010, 04:47 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I dont know Godyva -will check them now- but its great that The Veil play the warm up!!!!
Mr. Green Mr. Green

r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/07/2010, 05:36 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Godyva sounds good.

Other theme. I Ask me, why Liv Kristine's face isn't on the MFVF flyer and logo. Is Leaves'Eyes no headliner?

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:47 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 335, 36, 3740, 41, 42  >
Page 36 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website