Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 09/07/2010, 11:13 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
So, please ... DOROOOOOOOOOOO

x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Publicité

PostPosted: 09/07/2010, 11:13 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
viss

PostPosted: 10/07/2010, 04:04 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Edenbridge or
Anneke van Giersbergen(the former singer of "The Gathering")

Please Please Please
Yoshimi

PostPosted: 10/07/2010, 12:22 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Hello Viss

I think only few bands not announced Rolling Eyes

Also I many suggestions....I noticed that "no finnish band?"Shocked I like Suomi Metal Embarassed
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 11/07/2010, 10:53 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I'm sitting in my living room and listen to "En Saga I Belgia" recorded at MFVF5 in 2007. And I ask me, why don't they headline this year again. Which band is bigger and also available in October. I think neither Nigthwish nor Within Temptation. What will be remain?
    Evanescence - to expressiv.
    Lacuna Coil - They will not play.
    Tarja - is she big enough without Nightwish?
    Therion will be a good idea. Well, they will end the Latin american Tour at 17th October and will start their European Tour at 29th October. It would be great if they play between these tours as Headliner in Wieze.
    Doro - may be
    Epica - Will the com for seventh time?

I like all this Bands. And except of Evanascanse I have all of them seen in concert. I'm pleased to see one (or more) of them in Wieze.
I'm curious about which band will it be. I assume it will be Therion or Tarja.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
alex

PostPosted: 12/07/2010, 03:10 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

So many possibilities... We cannot wait so long!!!
Wouldn't it be funnier if the orga gave clues weekly?

Within temptation? maybe? Doro?

r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/07/2010, 04:59 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

alex wrote:
So many possibilities... We cannot wait so long!!!
Wouldn't it be funnier if the orga gave clues weekly?

I think, they couldn't. I also think, they have an agreement with the managemant. It is them propably not allowed to confirm the name of the Sunday headliner. So we must wait till the beginning of august. And I think, we can do this.

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
ManOnTheMoon

PostPosted: 12/07/2010, 09:50 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Telya has left Whyzdom ! Sad

Check the band's site for further info...

Did you know sometimes it frightens me when you say my name and I can't see you ?
Visit poster’s website MSN
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 13/07/2010, 07:22 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

MFVF kind of gave a dead beat obvious clue without them knowing though. The date "7th of august" ... Guess who's having their upcoming Belgian show here on exactly THAT date? Epica ... at Alcatraz metal fest. They probably want to sell that show well before they announce another one I assume. Or maybe it's because Epica are the odd one out and want to have a decent amount of fans there? I don't know. But to me it's obvious it'll be Epica ...
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 13/07/2010, 08:10 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

that was my clue too but also Tarja is playing at WACKEN on that date and wacken is also MFVF's partner...
But i believe its Epica either way, at least i hope its a show with Amanda Sommerville as guest Razz

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/07/2010, 08:22 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Of course it was going to be Epica or Tarja. With the other bands not able to play due to one reason or the other there are no others really about. Shame that WT cannot make it as would love to see them again. Maybe 2011?

Cheers Keith47424
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/07/2010, 08:24 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
hmmm maybe Autumn for the big band of Warm Up?
Draconian? heheh I could go on forever Laughing

Would love to see Draconian again. Really enjoyed them last time at MFVF. Or Autumn superb. Will be interesting to find out.

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 13/07/2010, 05:06 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

i think AUTUMN would be the perfect headliner for the warm up since their music is quite accesible and open to everyone and can create a cosy atmosphere which i guess is the point for friday evening Very Happy

Bongo

PostPosted: 14/07/2010, 11:45 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I said it already a few days ago Heart even not Metal but one of the oldest female fronted band brings a new album out in august so it could be possilbe to see them in Wieze...
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 15/07/2010, 07:12 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
I said it already a few days ago Heart even not Metal but one of the oldest female fronted band brings a new album out in august so it could be possilbe to see them in Wieze...

I think you answered your own question.
Heart are not metal and this is the metal female voices fest, so I doubt Heart would be considered.

Cheers Keith47424
predator

PostPosted: 15/07/2010, 10:19 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

keith47424 wrote:
Bongo wrote:

I think you answered your own question.
Heart are not metal and this is the metal female voices fest, so I doubt Heart would be considered.

They're rock, and they are heavier than Tomera who played last year. Unlikely to play but I'd be happy if they did.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:48 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  >
Page 38 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website