Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bands' suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 339, 40, 41, 42  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 12:43 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

at least its a Phantom Agony show which is the one album I really like of them
But the poster Large has in the magazine lacks Godyva, Manic Movement, The Veil and Helles Belles

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 12:43 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 05:55 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

DIABULUS IN MUSICA have recorded a trailer for their appearance @ MFVF VIII, please check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4MdIOODhM

If you like the band, please post a message on their new official forum : http://dim.xooit.com/index.php
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 08:04 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I have read on Facebook: "Theatres des Vampires - OFFICIAL PAGE A Special Announcement tomorow! Don't miss it!!!" And the Sunday headliner will be anounced in a day or two. What are the odds!

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:06 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

r_kerber wrote:
I have read on Facebook: "Theatres des Vampires - OFFICIAL PAGE A Special Announcement tomorow! Don't miss it!!!" And the Sunday headliner will be anounced in a day or two. What are the odds!

About 10000000000000000000000-1 Very Happy
No way they could be headliners at MFVF.

Cheers Keith47424
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:06 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

r_kerber wrote:

They're not enough big to be headliners, but maybe they'll come Smile *at least better than Kells Razz*
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:07 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
DIABULUS IN MUSICA have recorded a trailer for their appearance @ MFVF VIII, please check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4MdIOODhM

Zuberoa is sooooo cute Mr. Green And ithe vid has my fav song, New Era

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:11 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
They're not enough big to be headliners, but maybe they'll come Smile *at least better than Kells Razz*

No way. Kells rock. Even better if they bring Candice from Eths with them for the song la sphère.
Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETz6z-5RlMA

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:17 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Yeah I prefer Kells over Theatre of Vampires, and Candice is absolutely the BEAST
So Phantom Agony show....I hope they bring Amandaaaaaaaaa

keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 10:29 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
Yeah I prefer Kells over Theatre of Vampires, and Candice is absolutely the BEAST

She certainly is Andrew. Would love to see Eths again live.
Frozen-me wrote:
So Phantom Agony show....I hope they bring Amandaaaaaaaaa

That would be be good also.

Cheers Keith47424
Maglor

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 01:32 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Epica headliner again, I saw it also in the Large catalogus Razz I thought, doh again the same stuff, concert after concert they play almost the same songs and too bad it's mostly the new ones... But then I saw "Phantom Agony Show" -> YES, Sensorium, Cry for the Moon, Illusive Consensus, Fascade of Reality, ... and other old songs like Seif Al Diiiin Very Happy That album (and Consign to Oblivion) are their best, when they weren't so popular yet ^^

Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 01:35 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

I hope they'll be able to bring the belly dancer and the snake. That would be great Okay

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 07:26 pm Post subject: Theatres Des Vampires Reply with quote

Theatres Des Vampires gives a gig on 22 and 23th of october 2010 in Turkey.
It's hardly believeble they will come 'with us' on 24th.

I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 07:47 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

For next year, two awesome french bands with a lot of fans here : ADRANA and NAOS Smile Would be awesome !

Alos the greek band Meden Agan !!!
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 07:53 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

wow i'm really happy to see someone mentions Meden Agan, they are great. I've seen them live many times and they are awesome...and the girl has a VOICE and she is only 20 Mr. Green

Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 07:54 pm Post subject: Bands' suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
wow i'm really happy to see someone mentions Meden Agan, they are great. I've seen them live many times and they are awesome...and the girl has a VOICE and she is only 20 Mr. Green

Yeah they're talented, actually my favorite greek band with a female vocalist Razz
MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:46 am Post subject: Bands' suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 339, 40, 41, 42  >
Page 40 of 42

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website