Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Festival's suggestions - requests
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
predator

PostPosted: 25/10/2009, 03:54 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

This was my first year at MFVF and I thought it was extremely well run, but there were a few minor things.

More bins for rubbish to help keep the hall clear.
More food sellers outside - there was a pretty poor choice of food considering the number of people attending.
Better organisation of the queues for signing as they made it hard to move around the hall.
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/10/2009, 03:54 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Aresius02

PostPosted: 25/10/2009, 04:54 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I only got one suggestion :

Is it possible to have a specific vip place in the area? Like between the stage and the public, you know where the press use to take pictures. Because, the vip ticket allow us to go some place where we can find some comfort the others don't have like seats, a place less noisy than the area when we don't like the band who is on stage....But once in the principal area, the wip ticket becomes useless.
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/10/2009, 09:55 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Yes, desk opening is always the same problem.
I ask to Ticketnet to be there at 9h ... and this year, I had to open it by myself until they arrive Mad

I've to keep 1 or 2 extras from our side to open it at scheduled time ...

Maybe tell Ticketnet to be there at 08.00 next time Smile

Really enjoyed it myself again and thank you Val & Phil for all you did. Just a shame about Epica yet again playing for themselves and not for their fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 07:24 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Aresius02 wrote:
I only got one suggestion :

Is it possible to have a specific vip place in the area? Like between the stage and the public, you know where the press use to take pictures. Because, the vip ticket allow us to go some place where we can find some comfort the others don't have like seats, a place less noisy than the area when we don't like the band who is on stage....But once in the principal area, the wip ticket becomes useless.

A vip place between the stage and crowd is impossible.
There are a lot of photographers, who have to do their job.

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 07:38 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

We tried to make this the first time we launched the VIP tickets ... it was a total chaos in the photopit.
And people in the front row never saw the show without someone standing in front of them ...

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 27/10/2009, 08:32 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
We tried to make this the first time we launched the VIP tickets ... it was a total chaos in the photopit.
And people in the front row never saw the show without someone standing in front of them ...
Mmmhh. I stand at may gigs in the first rows. Many of the photographs standing outside the pit. I saw only a few of this inside the pic.
Gothtim wrote:
A vip place between the stage and crowd is impossible.
There are a lot of photographers, who have to do their job.
I think a VIP place in the pit is no good idea. All other people should be possible to get the same view to the stage. The separate area in hall B is enough. In this could taking place meet and greet events with band members (similarly this year).

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Sanniej

PostPosted: 28/10/2009, 02:17 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

The music was really very loud. If you ask me, the volume can be a bit turned down.

For vegetarians, there was not really a lot of food. Only bread with cheese or fries, which were all sold out on sunday...

And the last thing: on sunday morning, there was no more water at the camping toilets to flush them... So no-one could flush their thingies... This was a bit yakky.

But further: an awesome festival! I've had a couple of really great days, it truly was a wonderful experience. And everything was very well set-up! Keep going!
Eline

PostPosted: 23/11/2009, 08:30 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

There were too many photographers. I loved the big screen, though.
When will the Xmas Offer be available and what's the diffrence between this and a regular ticket, except the price?

All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 23/11/2009, 09:05 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

X-Mas offer will start in December (exact date will be confirmed asap), the price is the difference.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Eline

PostPosted: 24/11/2009, 06:57 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Ok, thanks. Smile

All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Mowgli

PostPosted: 24/11/2009, 07:43 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I do have one suggestion. Make it easier in different countries to buy their tickets. If I didn't had a friend who went to Graspop I didn't even had the chance on buying tickets. Also I don't have a car and to walk to belgium is a bit far. (as is for the bike to)
Further no comments. Even the sound was good for me, only when Tarja played the volume shot way up.

Something Happy!
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 24/11/2009, 08:45 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

There are several online presales points where you can find tickets.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Mowgli

PostPosted: 25/11/2009, 01:28 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I know but they don't deliver in the Netherlands or requires a mastercard, wich I don't have and really don't want to have. I don't mind printing the tickets, though.

Something Happy!
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 26/11/2009, 10:03 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

If you have paypal I believe that you should be ok.
I have used this for the last 3 years with no problems.
And I am from England.

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 02/12/2009, 02:07 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

How about having a competition where someone could win the chance to buy 1 AAA ticket?
Or a competition where VIP holders could win 1 AAA pass?
I think this kind of ticket/pass is the most precious in the festival Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:02 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website