Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Festival's suggestions - requests
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Choronzon

PostPosted: 03/12/2009, 04:33 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Can the photographers have a place in between the audience and the stage?

There's plenty of room between the stage and the 'dranghekken' where they can do their thing, without pushing, shoving and plain annoying the living daylights out of regular visitors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 03/12/2009, 04:33 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Maglor

PostPosted: 05/12/2009, 04:21 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Choronzon wrote:
Can the photographers have a place in between the audience and the stage?

There's plenty of room between the stage and the 'dranghekken' where they can do their thing, without pushing, shoving and plain annoying the living daylights out of regular visitors.

Plz no, like in MFVF6 this was done and there were so many photographers that they almost formed a front row before the front row itself, and with there huge camera's up in the air they ruin the view of the real front row -_-

Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 05/12/2009, 05:36 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Photopit will not change.
Fans staying at the front row have to see the show too.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/12/2009, 07:27 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Sugestions for the VIP area:
    a separate cloak room
    Meet and Greet with the team

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Jojo

PostPosted: 14/12/2009, 04:05 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

r_kerber wrote:
Sugestions for the VIP area:
    a separate cloak room
    Meet and Greet with the team

Yeah a separate cloak room in the Vip area is a good Idea!

Come to the dark side - We have chocolate cookies ^^
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 16/12/2009, 12:25 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Suggestion registered Smile
We just have to see how to manage it.

In all cases, we have to ask a little fee like for the audience cloackroom.
The venue rent the material to hang the jackets Confused

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 16/12/2009, 08:07 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
In all cases, we have to ask a little fee like for the audience cloackroom.
The venue rent the material to hang the jackets Confused
No problem. The advantage, however, is that fewer people are waiting after the show to pick up their coats/jackets.

Greetings

Rainer
Choronzon

PostPosted: 17/12/2009, 10:40 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I don't think people will actually mind paying a little fee if their coats/jackets/backpacks are kept somewhere secure and safe. I know I wouldn't mind.

Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Jojo

PostPosted: 17/12/2009, 11:17 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I also wouldn't mind to pay a little when I know my jacket and backpack are safe.

Come to the dark side - We have chocolate cookies ^^
Mi4u

PostPosted: 22/12/2009, 04:27 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

cloackroom/vestiaire

___

What about a Textile Wrisband Pass this year ? with a cool MFVF design /
Que pensez-vous d'un Bracelet-Pass en tissus cette année ? avec une déco MFVF sympa
Visit poster’s website
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 03/01/2010, 09:12 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I had VIP-tickets. When I arrived, it took me more time to get in, than the queue with the regular tickets, mainly because it was the same queue as for press-people with quit a lot of administration, and also because only 2 of 3 ticket-offices where active. Could it be possible to have 3 separated (active all of them) ticket-offices: press, regular and Viptickets?

Besides the possibility of winning a photoshoot ( thx to Gothim), maybe the possibility of winning to take photos of 1 concert in the press-row in front. I think that 2 'extra photographers' each concert could not do any harm.

As for myself, I would appreciate a special place for the Vipticketowners in front, some space behind photographers. I think that for 200 Vip-tickets no great space is needed, by simple railings f.ex. When you go to the Vip lounge, and when you come back a few minutes before the concert begins, you are far from the podium. When you want a place near the podium, you have to stay there a long time before. So, what's the profit of the Vip-ticket? You pay more than a regular ticket, and as it is with other concerts too, a more expensive ticket normaly preserves you a better place. I can not stand a long time due to kneeproblems, so I had to return to the Vip area after each concert to have a seat.
When this Vip area in front could be installed with seats or benchs, people behind them, could see as good as if there was no such an area.

Thanks for considering my suggestions.

I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
predator

PostPosted: 04/01/2010, 10:46 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Nomen Nescio wrote:
I had VIP-tickets. When I arrived, it took me more time to get in, than the queue with the regular tickets, mainly because it was the same queue as for press-people with quit a lot of administration, and also because only 2 of 3 ticket-offices where active. Could it be possible to have 3 separated (active all of them) ticket-offices: press, regular and Viptickets?

Besides the possibility of winning a photoshoot ( thx to Gothim), maybe the possibility of winning to take photos of 1 concert in the press-row in front. I think that 2 'extra photographers' each concert could not do any harm.

As for myself, I would appreciate a special place for the Vipticketowners in front, some space behind photographers. I think that for 200 Vip-tickets no great space is needed, by simple railings f.ex. When you go to the Vip lounge, and when you come back a few minutes before the concert begins, you are far from the podium. When you want a place near the podium, you have to stay there a long time before. So, what's the profit of the Vip-ticket? You pay more than a regular ticket, and as it is with other concerts too, a more expensive ticket normaly preserves you a better place. I can not stand a long time due to kneeproblems, so I had to return to the Vip area after each concert to have a seat.
When this Vip area in front could be installed with seats or benchs, people behind them, could see as good as if there was no such an area.

Thanks for considering my suggestions.

I like the idea of a chance to take photos from the photopit - as you say, one or two extra people per show wouldnt make a real difference.

The photo shoot thing was a good idea last year, but would be better if the saturday and sunday were done separately - instead of winners getting a photoshoot on both days, make it so people who win on saturday get a shoot that day, and then different people win for the sunday. That way more people get to have a photoshoot, without it being any extra work for the bands or photographer.

I dont agree with the idea of a separate VIP are between the photopit and the front row of people though (even though I was VIP last year and also have a bad knee). That would spoil it for the normal ticket holders. VIP costs more but you get the seating area (nowhere to sit for normal tickets), and the separate (cash) bar, plus more chances to meet bands as they come in and out of the VIP seating area. Other festivals that do VIP tickets dont give VIP ticket holders space at the front.
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 04/01/2010, 11:08 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

The main problems of having VIPs in the photopit would be:
- the photopit is crowded enough as it is.
- high stage --> non-professional cameras would be heald up high into the air --> professional photographers' view would be blocked --> not a good idea and extremely irritating.
- VIP is VIP and not PHOTO, so let's not change that.

VIPs get enough advantages (place to have a seat, meet the bands before the visitors get to meet them, separate toilets, more snacks, a chance to win a photoshoot, etc.)
I don't think it's a good idea to have VIPs in a different area between the frontstage and the crowd. This would only increase the distance between the stage and the crowd and would be highly irritating for the visitors.

About the photoshoot contest, I'm thinking of another, more easy way to do this in the future. Maybe something like: 'first come, first servedn (limited to one band per person over the entire weekend)'. That's easier for the VIPs, for me and there wouldn't be that much cheating as there was last year.

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Raifiku

PostPosted: 04/01/2010, 06:47 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

i would agree on the fact that vip holders shouldnt get a better spot then normall visitors, even though i am a vip holder myself.

however the vip photoshoots is cool, i would rather see every vip holder get a photoshoot as a special reminder of his/her visit, then have them get a chance at winning one.

I beleive that if every vip holder gets the chance for 1 photoshoot with their band choice, they'd be happy, or some other way to make them experience something they will never forget.

The thing i really didn't appreciate last year, which wasnt really the blame of the organisitation, was the fact that merchandise was sold before it was displayed, mainly albums, t-shirts etc. were sold out within seconds, twas a real pity Sad

//raifiku
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/01/2010, 10:37 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Gothtim wrote:
VIPs get enough advantages (place to have a seat, meet the bands before the visitors get to meet them, separate toilets, more snacks, a chance to win a photoshoot, etc.)
I don't think it's a good idea to have VIPs in a different area between the frontstage and the crowd. This would only increase the distance between the stage and the crowd and would be highly irritating for the visitors.
Full Agreement.
Gothtim wrote:
About the photoshoot contest, I'm thinking of another, more easy way to do this in the future. Maybe something like: 'first come, first servedn (limited to one band per person over the entire weekend)'. That's easier for the VIPs, for me and there wouldn't be that much cheating as there was last year.
I hope, I get my photo shooting this year, if I win. Last year I have won a shooting. My wish was a shooting with Doro, but she comes late to Wieze. I didn't get a chance for this shooting. Sad

Greetings

Rainer
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:30 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website