Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Festival's suggestions - requests
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/01/2010, 10:41 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I perfectly understand, I tried to do everything as smoothly as possible, but in the end, everything depends on the band.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 05/01/2010, 10:41 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 12:47 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Raifiku wrote:

The thing i really didn't appreciate last year, which wasnt really the blame of the organisitation, was the fact that merchandise was sold before it was displayed, mainly albums, t-shirts etc. were sold out within seconds, twas a real pity Sad

And every year we explain to the bands that they have to bring a lot of cds with them ... that they will sell a lot.
More cds than t-shirts I think.

For MFVF shirts, it was the first year that all shirts were sold out, so this year, I think that people should pre-order/reserve their items Wink
Especially for special sizes : zip/t-shirts/long sleeves bigger than XL (and even smaller like S, M, L for men, bigger than L for girls).
You have time until we print items, but think about it Very Happy

Gothtim wrote:

About the photoshoot contest, I'm thinking of another, more easy way to do this in the future. Maybe something like: 'first come, first servedn (limited to one band per person over the entire weekend)'. That's easier for the VIPs, for me and there wouldn't be that much cheating as there was last year.

I agree, people were placing their name between or before others, a lot didn't played the game.
Changing this is important to avoid troubles ...
Maybe preparing this before the festival. All ticket numbers are registered, so that could be possible to make.
And we'll gain time (photographer, us, and VIPs) during the fest.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Maglor

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 01:14 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Raifiku wrote:

The thing i really didn't appreciate last year, which wasnt really the blame of the organisitation, was the fact that merchandise was sold before it was displayed, mainly albums, t-shirts etc. were sold out within seconds, twas a real pity Sad

And every year we explain to the bands that they have to bring a lot of cds with them ... that they will sell a lot.
More cds than t-shirts I think.

Totally true, this year for example Coronatus. How many cd's did they have, 10, 20? I went to their booth when they were still setting it up and saw their cd already displayed, but I waited for buying it until they would be finished with everything. 5 minutes later I came back and what the hell cd sold out?? So no cd for me > <

Btw, don't know if it's mentioned here already but I think a good proposal is to maybe hang out where bands can place their merchandise and also display to the audience when the bands will be selling. Since this year it was quite chaotic (band merch everywhere) and you never knew when a band would start selling their stuff, which made me go take a look in the crowded merch place a lot of times. So a scheme of which band when would be great! Very Happy At least if that is possible to make, I can imagine bands coming earlier or later to the fest etc.

Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 02:51 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

That's the main problem : knowing when bands will bring their merch.
We try to get it a bit before their performance and keep it a few hours after ... or until it's sold out.
Some forget to bring it before their show and come only after this one (maybe also after a shower, interview etc ...).

I don't remember which one it was, but they didn't bring any merch with them !
(maybe Flowing Tears, if I'm right)

So I understand that it's a bit chaotic for people ... but for us too Very Happy

The main thing that you can never miss is the merch area of Epica Mr. Green

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Gothtim
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 02:56 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Haha, that's so true! Just search for a herd of people and you're sure to know where Epica's merch is Very Happy
I think some bands are scared to bring their merch, just because Epica might smoke (read:sell) them out Laughing

go visit my site (regularly updated): www.pbase.com/timsphotos
OFFICIAL MFVF PHOTOGRAPHER
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 03:09 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Don't hesitate to remind bands you like that they have to bring a lot of cds Very Happy

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Raifiku

PostPosted: 07/01/2010, 03:34 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

that's cruel, so cruel i like it:P

Let's all spam every band for more merchandise

//raifiku
the wounded immortal

PostPosted: 08/01/2010, 03:42 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Nomen Nescio wrote:
IWhen this Vip area in front could be installed with seats or benchs, people behind them, could see as good as if there was no such an area.
Thisyear was calm, but I can imagine that arch enemy will bring some crowdsurfers, so I don't think that a seperate area in front just for VIP 's is a safe discision
Visit poster’s website
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 08/01/2010, 03:56 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Good remark.
In all cases, there is no separate place foreseen. Venue is not big enough for this.
In open air festival, this is something you can see, but indoor ...

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Ruben

PostPosted: 13/01/2010, 02:23 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

just a question:

is it possible to buy VIP tickets online just with the offer that started on december 7th, or maybe there will be another online selling on February? usually last year VIP online sellings started on february

are VIP tickets almost sold out already?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 13/01/2010, 03:15 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I'm busy to update the website about this.
VIP online are nearly sold out. Now, we will provide a few shop with these tickets.
Ticketnet will receive their 10 last tickets, and maybe there will be the same amount on our website.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Abydos

PostPosted: 28/03/2010, 07:06 pm Post subject: General admission tickets online? Reply with quote

I have been searching without success, and I was wondering if general admission tickets will be sold online or not (or are they now, I just can't find them). I live in Canada and basically have no choice!
Looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe!
Thanks!

-- Femmetal Online --
www.femmetal.net
Female Fronted Metal
from around the world!
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 28/03/2010, 07:18 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

the presales for normal tickets will start when the line-up is complete, dont worry I'm pretty sure you will get a ticket Mr. Green

Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 29/03/2010, 08:48 am Post subject: Re: General admission tickets online? Reply with quote

Abydos wrote:
I have been searching without success, and I was wondering if general admission tickets will be sold online or not (or are they now, I just can't find them). I live in Canada and basically have no choice!
Looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe!
Thanks!

You'll finally come ? Great !
We are busy to work on tickets ... presales should start in April, but don't have a date yet.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Watmoetiknuweerverzinnen

PostPosted: 10/08/2010, 11:00 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Hey,
Im a regular MFVF visitor and would like to do my saying for once. Been to all of 'm except for last year's. I suggest you adjust your volume to the amount of people present.
In 2008 is was RIDICULOUDLY LOUD while there were not more than a 100 people there by the stage (end of 2nd day).
This made me so terribly angry! Not only do I stop enjoying the music but it also damages my ears. If it's the same story this year, it will probably be the last time I visit.

Secondly..
PLEASE do something about that lousy English you use on the MFVF homepage!! Do you want to be taken serious or what?!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:56 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website