Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Festival's suggestions - requests
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Raifiku

PostPosted: 11/08/2010, 12:13 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

dont you think you're being a bit harsh? the volume is determined by all visitors, there are earplugs etc. for when it gets to loud, that depends on your hearing, but thats ok.

However, judging them based on their english, thats just stupid, they are doing everything they can, and they are doing it well, you cant judge them for their few wrong words of english..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//raifiku
Publicité

PostPosted: 11/08/2010, 12:13 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 11/08/2010, 06:17 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Is this a metal festival or a pop concert? Yes Metal so it will be loud. Otherwise what is the point. And Val/Phil take no notice of him. As English is my language because surprisingly I come from England, your English is great. I can understand it so it isn't a problem at all. In fact I hadn't even noticed.

Cheers Keith47424
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 11/08/2010, 07:34 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

If I go to a metal concert I not only will hear the music. I also will feel it, will feel the vibrations in the air. And so I will protect my ears using earplugs!

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 11/08/2010, 07:29 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Watmoetiknuweerverzinnen wrote:
Hey,
Im a regular MFVF visitor and would like to do my saying for once. Been to all of 'm except for last year's. I suggest you adjust your volume to the amount of people present.
In 2008 is was RIDICULOUDLY LOUD while there were not more than a 100 people there by the stage (end of 2nd day).
This made me so terribly angry! Not only do I stop enjoying the music but it also damages my ears. If it's the same story this year, it will probably be the last time I visit.

Secondly..
PLEASE do something about that lousy English you use on the MFVF homepage!! Do you want to be taken serious or what?!

Concerning your problem with the volume: if you did all the MFVF's, you should know that earplugs can help. Why didn't you bring them or bought them at the festival? You can also keep your distance to the speakers too.

Concerning your second remark: I am very glad I can communicate in English with metal fans from all over the world here on the forum. Not everybody's mothers language is english, but we all do understand each other. I even think I have to correct your english: RIDICULOUDLY LOUD! Didn't you ment ridiculouSly loud!

Maybe it might be better if you didn't came to the MFVF this year: it wouldn't damage your ears, and you wouldn't damage our thoughts and the MFVF-spirit. Bannir

ps: to the 'english' speaking members of the forum: the translation of the nick "Watmoetiknuweerverzinnen"is " whathaveItoinventthistime" (Any comment superfluous)
I hope you understand my english.

I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
wullverine

PostPosted: 12/08/2010, 03:31 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I cant wait, its gonna be Loud, the louder the better.
Watmoetiknuweerverzinnen

PostPosted: 12/08/2010, 03:39 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

I like it loud and rough when I go to a metal concert, don't get me wrong here, but people who were there that evening can confirm it was way too much! (even with earplugs, no chance) I don't assume you think it's cool and very metal to get slightly deaf when you haven't even reached your 40s. It's a serious health issue. I'm not deaf and like to keep it that way. I hear the music perfectly fine and would like to be able to stay close to the stage.

I'm just sharing my opinion here because the topic asks for it and you can keep your childish responses to yourself Nomen Nescio, 'name unfamiliar' (nuff said).

Hope to see you all in October and hope we can rock together and that the good ole bands will be as they always were and that the new bands will be a big surprise!
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 12/08/2010, 04:20 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

That day was really an exception.
It was an extreme one, and last band was Girlschool.
People who saw this band in the past, know that they always play very loud ... it's the female Motorhead.
And most of their generation is deaf Very Happy
(no, it's a joke ... hum ...)

Nothing to compare to the festival in general.

And for English ... well I know that it's not perfect.
French, Nederlands and English is the language we have to speak here ... too much to know them perfectly.
Maybe next time I will only write the website in French Very Happy Laughing

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/08/2010, 05:25 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Helcanen wrote:
Maybe next time I will only write the website in French Very Happy Laughing

Don't! Please!

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 12/08/2010, 05:44 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Hehe, of course not ... Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Choronzon

PostPosted: 13/08/2010, 12:53 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Watmoetiknuweerverzinnen wrote:
I like it loud and rough when I go to a metal concert, don't get me wrong here, but people who were there that evening can confirm it was way too much! (even with earplugs, no chance) I don't assume you think it's cool and very metal to get slightly deaf when you haven't even reached your 40s. It's a serious health issue. I'm not deaf and like to keep it that way. I hear the music perfectly fine and would like to be able to stay close to the stage.

Ask mommy to give you earplugs next time you visit. Laughing

Masterful Magazine - Poland's premier death/black metal zine
MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 13/08/2010, 02:30 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Ok, ok ... well well ... Being serious now Wink
Maybe it's not a bad idea to come back to the main idea : suggestions

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Manu

PostPosted: 26/08/2010, 01:26 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

May sound ridiculous but to be honest, wristbands are like memories to me. And as I like MFVF a lot, I'd also enjoy nice wristbands.
Have you ever thought about this?
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 26/08/2010, 05:11 pm Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests Reply with quote

Yes, but as said before, it's always a big budget for this.
To cover all festival (public, press, bands etc ...) it's about thousands euros.

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:33 am Post subject: Festival's suggestions - requests

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website