Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dejafuse cancelled?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8
Previous topic :: Next topic
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 21/10/2010, 01:27 pm Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

I just read this on Nienke's facebook:

"Due to unfortunate circumstances Dejafuse will not be able to perform this coming weekend at MFVF.
We are very sorry we can't be there to enjoy this wonderful festival.
We wish you 'tons of fun' with the great line-up!
Take care."

Sad
No chance to be replaced?maybe Autumn? They are available

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: 21/10/2010, 01:27 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
predator

PostPosted: 21/10/2010, 07:36 pm Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

Might be too late to be replaced - the organisers will be busy setting up the hall ready for the festival starting tomorrow, so might not have time to phone/email lots of bands to see if anyone is free at such short notice.
t0n

PostPosted: 25/10/2010, 05:59 pm Post subject: Sunday 1e band? Reply with quote

predator wrote:
Might be too late to be replaced - the organisers will be busy setting up the hall ready for the festival starting tomorrow, so might not have time to phone/email lots of bands to see if anyone is free at such short notice.

I forgot wat was the name of the first band that played on Sunday inplace of Dejafuse, is there some one that can help me?
t0n

I think I found them: Anwynn.

Last edited by t0n on 25/10/2010, 07:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 25/10/2010, 07:21 pm Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

yes it was Anwynn and the band after them was the fantastic RAM-ZEt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit poster’s website MSN
t0n

PostPosted: 25/10/2010, 07:45 pm Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
yes it was Anwynn and the band after them was the fantastic RAM-ZEt

THANKS, I am working on the pics and try to put them in the right folder, some times when the schedule chenges it is difficult. Ram-zet was in t the program but on there site the band members look different. Thanks again. Pictures will be ready in a couple of days and them will post them on this forum and on my site.
greetz,
t0n
Visit poster’s website
Jasper

PostPosted: 25/10/2010, 08:20 pm Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

What you can do is: before each band starts, it says "next band: xxxxx" on the big display screen, just take a picture of that before you start making pictures of the band, it helps if you don't know all the bands Smile
t0n

PostPosted: 26/10/2010, 08:10 am Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled? Reply with quote

Jasper wrote:
What you can do is: before each band starts, it says "next band: xxxxx" on the big display screen, just take a picture of that before you start making pictures of the band, it helps if you don't know all the bands Smile

Great tip, thanks.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:26 am Post subject: Dejafuse cancelled?

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF8 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website