Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF9 : bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 37, 8, 926, 27, 28  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
Eline

PostPosted: 09/12/2010, 05:55 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Yay, Diabulus in Musica! Very Happy They were awesome this year, even though their singer had a sore throat. I expect them to be even better in 2011. Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 09/12/2010, 05:55 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Zvetiki

PostPosted: 10/12/2010, 09:47 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

bramdekoninck wrote:
and maybe Qntal? does anyone know them?

Qntal is brilliant; Qntal live is utterly brilliant; but Qntal also is totally not metal.

r_kerber wrote:
And now Van Canto

Van Canto would be nice, for some 40 minutes slot in the afternoon or so.

Krypteria should have a new album out in April. I would love to see them again, they are always delivering a great performance. And I support bringing back Elis.
Eline

PostPosted: 10/12/2010, 02:27 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

The site should really be updated, at least the line-up page. People who don't visit the forum, don't know really about the current line-up updates.
I think the sales will really increase if the page is updated. Smile

All that great heart lying still on an angelwing
Visit poster’s website
bramdekoninck

PostPosted: 10/12/2010, 03:23 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

i haven't seen qntal live..i had the chance but the concert was replaced to brussel instead of gent...
van canto isn't my thing but i would like to see them to and krypteria was great last year so the may come again Very Happy
MSN Skype
Aradia

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 12:05 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Some other suggestions for this edition:
* The Murder Of My Sweet
* Elysion
* Sirenia

Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time...
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 03:50 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Theatres des Vampires
Mandragora Scream

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
Bongo

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 05:11 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

here some other bands that are cool an would be nice additions: Votum , Six Magics, Cardamon!!
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 06:57 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
here some other bands that are cool an would be nice additions: Votum , Six Magics, Cardamon!!

I COMPLETELY agree for Six Magics ! Very Happy
MSN Skype
dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 11/12/2010, 11:40 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Ahh, I would love to see The Murder Of My Sweet Smile Divanity is such a great release!

Also, Triosphere and/or Madder Mortem would be excellent additions the fest Smile

So great to see Diabulus In Musica is coming back as well, since I didn't make it there this year.

find me on metalstorm.net or on facebook
Visit poster’s website
Ptite Note

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 10:03 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW ! It's so amazing to have Draconian and Therion ! II cannot believe it ! It's also amazing to have Stream of Passion, this band is incredible ! I'm also looking for to see Trail of Tears, Deadlock and Doro again.
I'm curious about Diabolus in Musica because i was not there this year. I'm also curious about Echoterra and happy to be finally able to see Melissa.
I'm really less for Leave's eyes, Midnattsol and Visions of Atlantis ... I surely will have some rest during this three bands !
By the way really amazing line up, I'll be there ! Thank you Phil, thank you MFVF (but please ... no Epica this time) !
wullverine wrote:
I would like to see ;
Benighted Soul

Oh I agree for Benighted Soul ! Their album is about to be out next february and they are going to be on tour with Tarja in Luxembourg, Slovakia, Austria and Italy next week. I think they fit perfectly for Metal Female Voices Fest ! They are absolutely awesome ! You can listen to some new material here : www.benightedsoul.com
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 10:21 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Yeah no Epica and more Benighted Soul please ! Very Happy
MSN Skype
wullverine

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 03:07 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I would like to see ;

Battlelore
Sylver Myst
Cardamon

Merci.

Last edited by wullverine on 12/12/2010, 03:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 03:08 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

wullverine wrote:
I would like to see ;

Battlelore
Sylver Myst
Cardamon
Bloodflowerz

Merci.

Bloodflowerz split-up
MSN Skype
wullverine

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 03:11 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

oops!
Yeah thanx.
smogboy

PostPosted: 12/12/2010, 03:46 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Sanguine_Sky wrote:
Yeah no Epica and more Benighted Soul please ! Very Happy

Wasn't MFVF originally conceived as a way to promote Epica and other NL bands in Belgium? For that reason it seems that Epica should always be welcome at MFVF.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:03 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 37, 8, 926, 27, 28  >
Page 8 of 28

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website