Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF9 : bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1226, 27, 28  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 12:42 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Try to get Bare Infinity to come again after not making it this year?
Of course The Birthday Massacre would be great. Saw them in the UK and she has soooooo much energy and it was a really good show.
Dejafuse? Dyonisis are great. Elferya who were there at the last MFVF back stage. Really good demo as well. Exoterik? Brilliant UK band.
Elysion. Eyes Set to Kill? I keep mentioning In This Moment. Indica. IWrestledABearOnce? Lahannya. Medan Agan. Merit.
Could The Pretty Reckless count? Seasons End. Winter In Eden.
Just a few bands to look into there for you.
Cheers Keith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Keith47424
Publicité

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 12:42 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Watz

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 05:39 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

For me a nice add to the next edition would be:
- To Cast A Shadow (new album out in February)
- All Ends
- Walls of Jericho (for some more diversification)
- Delain (new record next year)
- Tystnaden
- Cadaveria

- Hysterica - awesome band, you have to check them out!

And as a headliner I would like to see Tarja. Now she released a new great record, so she could come with new songs and a new show.

Already mentioned but I also would like to see and hear:
- Triosphere
- In This Moment
- The Birthday Massacre - that would be really great!
- Edenbridge

@ all: Okay, some ideas for a female fronted Doom Metal band? Because this is something I miss a little bit in the actual line-up.

And how many bands are planned to play on Friday? Same as the 2010 edition?
wullverine

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 05:55 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I would also like to see ;

Ancestral Legacy.
Dimlight

Thanx.

Last edited by wullverine on 20/12/2010, 08:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DisturbedMe

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 06:33 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Watz wrote:

@ all: Okay, some ideas for a female fronted Doom Metal band? Because this is something I miss a little bit in the actual line-up.

And how many bands are planned to play on Friday? Same as the 2010 edition?

I think its not that easy to find female fronted doom metal bands. Draconian is one, and maybe Wipe Away or Sanity Obscure.
Raifiku

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 11:18 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Raifiku wrote:
Bands i seriously wanna see:

¤ Unsun!
¤ Sirenia (they're bringin a new album out in januari, should be a good idea to ask them!)
¤ Lahannya (new album in june, and a first dvd already out, and i know they were talking about wanting to come in 2011!)
¤ SKEPTICAL MINDS! (seriously, dont you dare not invite mich and the others!Razz)
¤ Delain! (speaks for itself)
¤ The agonist (simply awesome, they were great this year, despite her attitude haha)
¤ Dawn of Destiny! (german band, powermetal and good stuff to, they would be awesome at mfvf.)
¤ In this moment (i'm sure many will agree:D)
¤ Omega lithium (new album already in progress, and they were a good hit last time, i deffinately wanna see ehm again!)
¤ Whyzdom! (if they have a new singer, it'd be way awesome seein these guys again, they ruled.)
¤ Van canto!
¤ The birthday massacre (i'm sure they'll be a good hit, perhaps even a subheadliner as they are quite well known?)

Please no Unsun i saw them twice at mfvf and always they are terrible not their music but there stageacting the girl stays in the middle the rest on the sides an there is no communication at all between them simply boring to see!!!

hehe, opinions differ, in fact, UnSun is my favorite band, and i really love seeing aya, mauser and the others do what they do, i gues there's just something they have i really love hehe:D

//raifiku
Raifiku

PostPosted: 19/12/2010, 11:18 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

p.s. Dawn of Destiny would really love to come, i hope they get invited, their power metal is seriously outta this world.

//raifiku
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 20/12/2010, 12:27 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

wullverine wrote:
I would also like to see EBONY ARK

No, thanks ^^
Lunar Reflection

PostPosted: 20/12/2010, 06:59 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Well if the birthday massacre is an option (which I really support as I like them) I wouldn't mind Angelspit coming either. ^^
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 20/12/2010, 07:55 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dawn of Destiny would be great Smile

Impossible for Ebony Ark, they disbanded long time ago Rolling Eyes
MSN Skype
Phil
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 11:21 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dear MFVF People,

Another band for the MFVF IX is confirmed !
Please welcome : TRIOSPHERE Okay

MFVF & 2WILD4 wish you all a Merry X-Mas, and all the best for 2011, especially a good health.

Stay tuned for more MFVF news
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 01:08 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thank you Phil Smile

Naos, Benighted Soul, Madder Mortem, Crimfall, Dawn of Destiny, Ava Inferi, Nox Aurea, Darzamat, Ashes You Leave, Meden Agan, Bare Infinity or Syrens Call would be perfect !=
MSN Skype
dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 04:54 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

That's such great news about Triosphere! Cool You've made my week! Cheers and happy holidays as well Very Happy

find me on metalstorm.net or on facebook
Visit poster’s website
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 06:26 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Triosphere --> great confirmation!

Greetings

Rainer
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 08:51 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Such good news that Triosphere have been added,and I got my E-Ticket today as well so I'm a very happy man!
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 21/12/2010, 08:52 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Oh, another band I forgot : Forgotten Tales

They released another album, very good one. And it would be so fantastic to have them Smile

If you want to check my review of their album : http://www.lagrosseradio.com/blogs/p3158-[CHRONIQUE]-Forgotten-Tales---We-S…
MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:54 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1226, 27, 28  >
Page 11 of 28

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website