Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF9 : bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 317, 18, 1926, 27, 28  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
Author Message
Bongo
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Posts: 60
Country: Luxembourg

PostPosted: 22/01/2011, 01:01 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

How about CARDAMON amazing band only one cd so far but more than great!!!
Back to top
Publicité






PostPosted: 22/01/2011, 01:01 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Back to top
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

Offline

Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 155
Country: France

PostPosted: 24/01/2011, 08:23 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

SYRENS CALL must be back at MFVF ! They're just amazing
Back to top
MSN Skype
Maglor
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 85
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: 25/01/2011, 02:30 pm Post subject: u Reply with quote

How about this band: Serenity! Female fronted symphonic metal band from Austria. They will be releasing their 3rd album in February and it got guest vocals from Charlotte Wessels (Delain), Ailyn (Sirenia), and Amanda Sommerville. They'll be supporting Delain on their upcoming tour Wink

New song:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back to top
Visit poster’s website MSN
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 1,193
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: 25/01/2011, 02:39 pm Post subject: Re: u Reply with quote

Maglor wrote:
How about this band: Serenity! Female fronted symphonic metal band from Austria. They will be releasing their 3rd album in February and it got guest vocals from Charlotte Wessels (Delain), Ailyn (Sirenia), and Amanda Sommerville. They'll be supporting Delain on their upcoming tour Wink


Serenity is a male fronted Metal band ;-)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Back to top
Visit poster’s website
Dark_Emperor
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 80
Country: Spain

PostPosted: 25/01/2011, 02:47 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

How many bands rest? And... which of that are headliners? heheheh

^^
Back to top
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 1,193
Country: Belgium

PostPosted: 25/01/2011, 02:49 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Difficult to say ... some bands can't give an answer now Confused


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Back to top
Visit poster’s website
Dark_Emperor
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 80
Country: Spain

PostPosted: 25/01/2011, 03:05 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Thanks!!!

I hope that finally Arkona can be at MFVF...
Back to top
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

Offline

Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 174
Country: Germany

PostPosted: 26/01/2011, 05:58 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Last year we have seen an all girl AC/DC tribute band (Hells Belles). What abou with an all girl Led Zeppelin tribute band for this year? Lez Zeppelin (http://www.lezzeppelin.com/)!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings

Rainer
Back to top
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Dark_Emperor
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 08 Dec 2009
Posts: 80
Country: Spain

PostPosted: 26/01/2011, 11:29 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

r_kerber wrote:
Last year we have seen an all girl AC/DC tribute band (Hells Belles). What abou with an all girl Led Zeppelin tribute band for this year? Lez Zeppelin (http://www.lezzeppelin.com/)!


Or... The Iron Maidens!
Back to top
r_kerber
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

Offline

Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 174
Country: Germany

PostPosted: 26/01/2011, 01:09 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dark_Emperor wrote:
r_kerber wrote:
Last year we have seen an all girl AC/DC tribute band (Hells Belles). What abou with an all girl Led Zeppelin tribute band for this year? Lez Zeppelin (http://www.lezzeppelin.com/)!


Or... The Iron Maidens!
Yes, of course!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings

Rainer
Back to top
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
smogboy
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 29
Country: USA

PostPosted: 26/01/2011, 09:37 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but in general I do not like tribute bands regardless of their gender. To me, they are just riding the gravy train of someone else's genius. I would rather see a new band I have never heard of with original material...even if I don't really get into it than hear "impostors" playing covers for 40 minutes.

Just my opinion.
Back to top
Sanniej
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 25 Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Country: Netherlands

PostPosted: 27/01/2011, 07:40 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
I'm sorry, but in general I do not like tribute bands regardless of their gender. To me, they are just riding the gravy train of someone else's genius. I would rather see a new band I have never heard of with original material...even if I don't really get into it than hear "impostors" playing covers for 40 minutes.

Just my opinion.


I totally agree. Plus, most of the time I personally do not like the music tribute bands cover, and even if I do, I think it's by far not as good as the original version. The only covers I kind of like are from Van Canto's but even they cannot compete with original material.
Back to top
alex
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 24
Country: España

PostPosted: 27/01/2011, 02:42 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Not sure if it counts as "female fronted" but Haggard would be AWESOME

¡Please!
HAGGARD


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
____________________________________________________________________________
So what if healing takes forever?
So what if time is meant for others?
Back to top
Anthony3
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Posts: 2
Country: USA

PostPosted: 30/01/2011, 02:48 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Haggard would be amazing.

Please no cover bands, I don't fly across the ocean to see cover bands.

I really want to see..
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy - www.myspace.com/ssoge They told me they wished they would get asked to play.
The Gathering
Agua De Annique
Trees Of Eternity - www.myspace.com/treesofeternityofficial
Depressed Mode - www.myspace.com/depressedmodedoom
Ava Inferi - www.myspace.com/avainferi
Eilera - www.myspace.com/eilera
Battlelore
Zeenon - www.myspace.com/zeenon
Delain


The Sins Of Thy Beloved, I wish...
Back to top
Bongo
Newbie
Newbie

Offline

Joined: 25 Jun 2010
Posts: 60
Country: Luxembourg

PostPosted: 30/01/2011, 09:42 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Anthony3 wrote:
Haggard would be amazing.

Please no cover bands, I don't fly across the ocean to see cover bands.

I really want to see..
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy - www.myspace.com/ssoge They told me they wished they would get asked to play.
The Gathering
Agua De Annique
Trees Of Eternity - www.myspace.com/treesofeternityofficial
Depressed Mode - www.myspace.com/depressedmodedoom
Ava Inferi - www.myspace.com/avainferi
Eilera - www.myspace.com/eilera
Battlelore
Zeenon - www.myspace.com/zeenon
Delain


The Sins Of Thy Beloved, I wish...

I agree with Silent Stream of Godless Elegy and also the Gathering
Back to top
Contenu Sponsorisé






PostPosted: Today at 04:47 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions

Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 317, 18, 1926, 27, 28  >
Page 18 of 28


Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2017 phpBB Group