Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF9 : bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 324, 25, 26, 27, 28  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
Xarig

PostPosted: 25/05/2011, 08:39 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dear god, i really want to see Arch Enemy in live!
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 25/05/2011, 08:39 pm Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 26/05/2011, 06:43 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Dear god, i really want to see Arch Enemy in live!

You called Me? So here I am: where were you last MFVF????? Okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
Maglor

PostPosted: 27/05/2011, 07:29 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Theatres des Vampires last confirmation I heard? Not bad, it's about time they were back Very Happy Cool act, cool music. And so that means Doro and Therion are the headliners?

Visit poster’s website MSN
blackwarrior

PostPosted: 27/05/2011, 06:59 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I've seen Theatres des vampires in Antwerp yesterday and they told me they'll come back in Wieze @MFVF.
Now I see it is indeed confirmed. I'm very happy about it, they're a cool band!
MSN
smogboy

PostPosted: 27/05/2011, 07:47 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

smogboy wrote:
Let's see if my new tea leaf fortune telling system works. They tell me Krypteria will be the last band confirmed.

Damn! Ah! Now I see the problem. These are Green Tea leaves! My bad.
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 29/05/2011, 10:19 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Me too I am glad Theatres des Vampires will play om MFVF IX. Last thursday I couldn't make it for their gig in Antwerp.
Welcome back....

I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
RedRocker

PostPosted: 03/06/2011, 02:57 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Some good bands on the festival, but overall i must say i´m pretty dissappointed.....
-Had relly hoped for Tarja and/or Epica.... I don´t see DORO as a headliner.

But since it is such a nice festival i guess we will end up there anyway.... IF we don´t go for the Tarja gig in Bulgaria instead Rolling Eyes

-Or why not BOTH
Prisoner

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 10:49 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

yeah I'm very disappointed too Sad
Doro is not that famous in modern scene and the only big bands in this year its Therion and Leaves Eyes
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 11:40 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Prisoner wrote:
yeah I'm very disappointed too Sad
Doro is not that famous in modern scene and the only big bands in this year its Therion and Leaves Eyes

No comments... Doro IS THE Metal Queen... nothing more to say
Prisoner

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 11:50 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

sure she was but the modern audience doesn't give a shit about it
Just check how many people talk about doro, or post songs/videos of her or her record sales and tours....
It will be pity to see the venue empty
chelsea

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 04:07 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

now all the bands are confirmed, there is probably about 4 bands which i will not watch, but, they have every right to be there,
at a festival like this you cannot expect to like every band.. there are far too many bands that i am looking forward to seeing,
to worry about the few that i won't.. all in all another excellent festival in prospect.. much love to all those behind the scenes...
see you in october.... Okay Okay
dismaleuphony

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 08:59 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Great to see the full lineup in place now Smile This is an excellent lineup geared toward bands of moderate popularity and rising/future popularity, which to me is the best type of festival lineup. As someone who's traveled from the US to MFVF 7 and also to Dutch Doom Days (2009 & 2010 editions) specifically for bands who often barely sell a thousand albums a year, I'm thrilled to see so many bands that never make it over to play near me. I have my choices of bands of course I like more than others, but hopefully I'll have the stamina to check out each one again this year and say hello to a few as well Smile

find me on metalstorm.net or on facebook
Visit poster’s website
Dark_Emperor

PostPosted: 05/06/2011, 10:11 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

dismaleuphony wrote:
Great to see the full lineup in place now Smile This is an excellent lineup geared toward bands of moderate popularity and rising/future popularity, which to me is the best type of festival lineup. As someone who's traveled from the US to MFVF 7 and also to Dutch Doom Days (2009 & 2010 editions) specifically for bands who often barely sell a thousand albums a year, I'm thrilled to see so many bands that never make it over to play near me. I have my choices of bands of course I like more than others, but hopefully I'll have the stamina to check out each one again this year and say hello to a few as well Smile

Extremely respect doom brother!
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/06/2011, 07:56 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

In my opinion, it's the best MFVF's line up since 2007 ;-)
MSN Skype
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 06/06/2011, 09:54 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I mostly care about the not-so-big bands Mr. Green Draconian, Dylath-Leen, System Divide, Diabulus in Musica and discover new bands
And of course THERION

Visit poster’s website MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:00 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 324, 25, 26, 27, 28  >
Page 25 of 28

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website