Metal Metal Female Voices Fest
Festival dedicated to the metal female bands.
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFVF9 : bands suggestions
Goto page: <  1, 2, 325, 26, 27, 28  >
Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9
Previous topic :: Next topic
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/06/2011, 09:56 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
I mostly care about the not-so-big bands Mr. Green Draconian, Dylath-Leen, System Divide, Diabulus in Musica and discover new bands
And of course THERION

You forgot Nemhain, Triosphere, Hanging Doll and Bare Infinity :-)
MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: 06/06/2011, 09:56 am Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bongo

PostPosted: 09/06/2011, 09:06 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I think that this years lineup is inferieur to the two precedents! There is only one dutch band with Stream of Passion who Are very good but no Epica no Within Temptation no Delain no Autumn no Gathering no Nemesea and so on!! Therion is great but no a female fronted Band Doro is good but after them ok Trail of Tears and Diabolus are fine an a few good newcomers to the lineup like Triosphere and Hanging dolls but why Leaves Eyes must come back so often when other Bands like Lucuna Coil one time and Lunatica never aren't in the lineup!! i will attend that the past years but i am a little disappointed with the lineup!! head up and keep rocking
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 10/06/2011, 10:02 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Within, Delain, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish etc ... not available ...
But many bands that never peformed before is a good deal for people coming every year Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: 10/06/2011, 09:39 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Lineup can't be always top for everybody every year. I am so convinced of the quality of every MFVF, I always buy my ticket in January.
I can suppose you always can make a better program if you don't has to look for the money, but was if entrance was doubled?
Don't forget, next year is a jubilee-year, and I am sure Phil and Val will give us something worth the 10th anniversary
Doro is a living legend: who saw her 2 years ago knows why she deserves to be headliner. She's also a nice woman, who gives attention to her fans, talks to them, in the mood for a photo etc. Not all the headliners do the same. I am sure she will be one of the topacts!
MFVF9 will be great, that's a fact.
We also can give suggestions for bands to appear on the next MFVF., and I think Phil and Val really pay attention to our suggestions, and that they do what they can. Is there another festival that does the same?

I have to think about my signature. I want to do it right. Untill then you have to accept this one.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 11/06/2011, 12:51 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I think its a fresh edition, many bands that have never played before. I personally prefer to have Therion as headliners who have never played MFVF before than Epica again or Tarja
Of course I have some fav bands like Draconian, Diabulus, D-L etc and some bands that I don't know like Hanging Doll or Triosphere, and bands that I wanted to see in this edition such as Autumn, Flowing Tears etc but everyone has different likings Razz
But I am already excited for the 10th anniversary, its gonna be a blast and I will complete 8 out of 10 editions Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website MSN
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 13/06/2011, 03:10 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
some bands that I don't know like Hanging Doll

Really good band. And a new cd is due soon. Looking forward to that. And a local ish band for me too as they are from Birmingham just 20 odd miles from where I live. As for the others I am looking forward to SoP, D L, of course Draconian and Deadlock.

Cheers Keith47424
Afterforever1

PostPosted: 14/06/2011, 07:42 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Festival line ups will never please everyone all of the time but I'm really looking forward to this years one.
Can't wait to see Draconian.
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 05/07/2011, 09:34 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I hope Draconian is now the co-headliner of Sunday since Leaves Eyes play on Saturday Mr. Green

Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/07/2011, 10:00 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Frozen-me wrote:
I hope Draconian is now the co-headliner of Sunday since Leaves Eyes play on Saturday Mr. Green

I hope too but I think it's going to be Visions of Atlantis.
MSN Skype
keith47424
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 05/07/2011, 09:06 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I see Echoterra have pulled out and Velvetseal replacing them. Dont know about them but look forward to hearing them.

Cheers Keith47424
Frozen-me
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 04:40 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Its a pity that UneXpect arent booked after such a succesful tour with Dream Theatre and Opeth. And their new album is just BRILLIANT.
Hopefully next year

Prisoner

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 06:59 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

no echoterra? the lineup gets worse and worse, VelverSeal are Yunk and fairly unknown
there are so great bands to replace and they chose that????
Sanguine_Sky
MFVF fan
MFVF fan

PostPosted: 06/07/2011, 08:28 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

I don't really like VelvetSeal but the line-up of this year is pretty good if you want my opinion ;-)
If you want it to become worse, then let's invite Epica ;-p

And why it's so bad for an unknown band to play there, Prisoner ? You would like a band everybody know ? At least people can do some discoveries with little and unknown bands, and it's a chance for them ! So I'm happy to see there's still little bands in those festivals.
MSN Skype
Helcanen
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: 07/07/2011, 06:48 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

Echoterra is not more famous than Velvetseal.
They didn't release any cd yet Wink

Webmaster-Administrator
Visit poster’s website
chelsea

PostPosted: 11/07/2011, 07:22 pm Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions Reply with quote

sorry to hear about echoterra, i do hope they can make it next year, i was looking forward to seeing them..
looking forward to seeing velvetseal though... another new band for me...
p s. echoterra do have a cd out... it's called "the law of one" on blinding force recordings..
which i purchased from cd baby.. which as i expected was excellent...
roll on october.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:56 am Post subject: MFVF9 : bands suggestions

Post new topic Reply to topic Metal Female Voices Fest Forum Index -> Forum -> Archives -> MFVF9 All times are GMT
Goto page: <  1, 2, 325, 26, 27, 28  >
Page 26 of 28

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website